[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GYM CLOTHING HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484325069741.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484325069741.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
How's it going, fellow /fa/scists I need your opinion:

What is the most "White" attire to wear when Strength Training? (Weight Lifting)

I keep seeing baggy, bullshit designs with ridiculous looking logos and graphics.

I can't seem to find a single, "White Man's Brand"

Help?
>>
I usually wear a plain t-shirt made of synthetic material that "breathes".
Shorts or basic running pants depending on the temperature and a pair of comfortable sneakers.
Or are you looking for something more interesting?
>>
>>12491407

No, that's exactly what I have in mind.

But what sneakers and shorts/pants do you go for? Anything in particular? I cant seem to find any that don't look like they'd be worn by some short african american rapper
>>
>>12491410
Plain black cotton shorts/basketball shorts/footy shorts, and a plain tee.
Literally no one cares how you dress you fucking beta you're gonna get sweaty and gross anyway
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 344x438px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 344x438px
>>12491410
I have a pair of Nike pants like these. I think that most sportswear brands have some good stuff that should fit what you're looking for.
>>
>>12491378
no such thing as "white man's brand"
>>>/pol/
>>
>>12491475
Why are you so butthurt over this?

Certain styles suit Whites more.
>>
Adidas? Thats the go to normie brand here in Europe.
>>
>>12491490
literally not true. no matter how much you tell yourself that.
>>
>>12491378
why does that nigga look like hercules
>>
you should be wearing powerlifting, weightlifting, and other strength sport branded clothing.
>>
>>12491532
Could you agree that white people look different from black people?
>>
>>12491475
Certain brands founded by whites that have been adopted by white supremacists absolutely could be called "white" brands dont be so obtuse because you refuse to acknowledge the existence of said subcultures and their semiotics
>>
>>12491378
Just wear a comfy t-shirt from Target and some Champion or Russel shorts that fit above the knee.

If you have some muscle, try a loose fitting tanktop.
>>
Sage and report people

Actually just report, don't risk the reply from these nerds
>>
>>12491378
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men/uniqlo-sport
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.