[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wet Hair Look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: johnny-depp-hair-54.jpg (42KB, 550x695px) Image search: [Google]
johnny-depp-hair-54.jpg
42KB, 550x695px
How the fuck does one make his or her hair appear wet throughout an entire day without the reapplication of product or water?
>>
>>12490410
Don't wash it. The grease and grime does that for you
>>
3 days nopoo and norinse
>>
>>12490426
>>12490429
These are both disgusting, and after a while of norinse your hair tends to reset and not look greasy any longer. How could one achieve this look purely with product?
>>
>>12490429
whats norinse?
>>
>>12490441
>asks how to attain a style only possible through nopoo
>rejects nopoo

go fuck yourself pleb. are you imagining a magical potion on amazon that costs 10 dollars? what kind of product do you think we're going to refer you to? either you have your hair professionally styled at all times like a film star or you go nopoo. i've gone a couple months nopoo and i never had an issue with it becoming greasy or smelly. get some proper conditioner and go nopoo for a week. it's not exactly an extreme measure
>>
>>12490458
no
rinse
>>
If you're going for that greasy wet look, olive oil would probably do the job. To get it out just double shampoo and it leaves your hair all soft
>>
>>12490464
Someone redpill me on the difference between shampoo and conditioner.

I don't like washing my hair a lot because it causes it to get poofy and look to big.
But should I still be conditioning?
>>
>>12490488
it's the shampoo that does that to your hair. it removes all the oil resulting in dry, frizzy hair. you want to use a ton of conditioner and no shampoo. in this context you cannot use enough conditioner, you can even leave some in. devacurl is what i use but there are a lot of good options
>>
>>12490500
Yo I've been using Devacurl for a couple years now. Not using it to achieve this "wet" look, but I love their stuff.
>>
>>12490488
Shampoo is essentially soap and Conditioner is fabric softener. Conditioner works by attracting grease to the hair so you really don't want to be using it by its self. If you do that there's a good chance you'll get dandruff
>>
>>12490410
A photo is a moment in time. Most are perfectly framed, lit and styled. If you endeavor to capture this over time you will fail. Also, you will never look like an anime character no matter how long your cape or how many fans you pose in front of.
>>
>>12490464
so much this
i went no poo raw with 0 products whatsoever
rinsed it about once a day before school
never had issues after the first week, but my hair was already used to not getting shampooed
>>
Use a bunch of pomade. Pick one with a medium or low hold but high shine, and combine it with coconut or olive oil. It'll be greasy as fuck but it looks good.
>>
>>12492469
Yeah this.

But make sure your hair is almost fully dried before putting the coconut oil in. I find that if I apply coconut oil to my hair while its still pretty wet from a shower, the oil tends to just evaporate away with the moisture in my hair
>>
>>12490410
Use Brylcreem, Royal Crown Pomade, or most other early through mid-20th century hair creams, pomades, or tonics. The wet look was the most common style between those decades, most often accompanied by a short back and sides haircut.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.