[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trimming Pubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3001.jpg (113KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
113KB, 1000x954px
I get that this is a blue board, so I'm not looking for pics (maybe illustrations and diagrams would work?), but I'm trying to see what pubic hair trim is best for both sex performance and visual representation.
>No pubes looks gay in the opinion of other dudes and youthy to women.
>The jungle I've got going even grosses myself out.
>Should some of it go up to my stomach? No?
>Should I shave pubes directly off of the base of the dick? How?
>Is this a better question to ask /fit/?

Pic definitely not related.
>>
File: IMG_2368.jpg (276KB, 1039x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2368.jpg
276KB, 1039x1536px
Also, shameless self bump and info update.
> Obv male.
> Caucasian/White
> Brown/Dirty Blonde, relatively short hair on head but looking to go longer, like pic related.
> 7" package, 6' height.
>>
Just use the same machine you would use for hair, but believe me. Using the 0 makes your penis look just sad, unless it's gigantic I guess.
Setting it for like 0.2 cm should look fine (fuck your inches).
>>
just get a trimmer and have a trim
i feel like your overthinking this
and if your worried about what other dudes will think of your shaved balls then why are you showing other dudes your shaved balls?
>>
>>12489539
I just use 3mm clippers all around, be really careful you don't nick your balls because it really fucking hurts
>>
>>12489569
Hahahaha, nah it's just because I pretty much base my opinions of myself off of what I know others think. If I know my old man or brother would call me a faggot if they saw I was hairless, then I'm going to think likewise man.
>inb4 insecure, you're on this board too.
>>
>>12489569
see
>>12489558
>>
I go 0 every couple of weeks, I find that 4-5 days after is most visually pleasing but even so I have never had a girl complain about my bald dick and it requires the least effort. As long as you're not a jungle beast you should be fine, but (long) hair on the dick/base of dick is a no-no
>>
>>12489835
>>12489574
Thanks bros, these are what I'm looking for.
>>
Use some sort of electric trimmer for the bush, preferable one where you can set the length.

NEVER USE AN ELECTRIC TRIMMER ON YOUR BALLS!
Seriously it will slice your scrotum to bits and hurts like fuuuuuuuuck.
Use a regular razor with a blade for your testisles and some sesntive parts of your shart.

I would also suggest never going completely bald too short, looks gay.
>>
>>12489997
What if I don't have an electric trimmer, could I just shave with a razor and trim the bush with scissors?
>>
Veet the balls and base of the dick, very short shave on the bush.
>>
>>12489997

>NEVER USE AN ELECTRIC TRIMMER ON YOUR BALLS!

Learned this the hard way
>>
>>12490228
using one bare would be terrible, just put a #2 guard on it. same for your pits, and you'll find your deodarant will last for days.
>>
>>12489997
You can use an electric trimmer being careful to not be so close to the skin.
>>
>>12490188
>Veet
what do you mean by that?

Using some depilatory wax from that brand?
>>
>>12489539
I find its best to shave the hairs on the base of my shaft and trim everywhere else, I've been told I have a nice looking dick and its at 6 inches
>>
>>12491172
samefag here

This obviously depends on whether you get shaft hairs and to what degree
>>
shave shaft and balls, don't use a trimmer as you're guaranteed to nick yourself

trim jungle with scissors down to a reasonable amount, too little hair looks like you're trying too hard

leave happy trail intact imo

ask your girl what she likes though, I'm currently in seoul so i'm running a bit hairier than I would in the states
>>
>>12491145
>not using a straight razor to sculpt your junk fuzz
come on, don't be a bitch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.