[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad Fades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mad fades.jpg (751KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
mad fades.jpg
751KB, 1224x1632px
How long does it generally take you to get nice high contrast fades on jeans?
I've worn my new set more or less every day for the past 6 weeks and I've got a very small amount of fading on the back pockets and seams but I was hoping it would go well faster.
Also, post nice faded jeans ITT.
>>
lmao i remember when this was a thing, shits embarrassing
you are about a decade late senpai
>>
>>12488549
about 3 or 4 months. what are you fading?
>>
If you're wearing Rigid Dragon Levis it will take a year just to get something noticeable.

If you're wearing higher end shit then you should start seeing some good fades after a few months, and should wash after 8-12 months.

When it comes down to it
Higher price = quicker better fades.

Thats just how it be
>>
>>12489591
>Higher price = quicker better fades.

Not really
>>
>>12488549

> mad fades
fuck of hypbeast
>>
>>12489616
Lmfao newfag that shit started here a long time ago. Stop posting or gtfo
>>
>>12489591
>Higher price = quicker better fades.

wrong some raw denim is designed to fade faster by adding starch

some cheap nudie and n&f models fade really quickly but you never really get the high contrast like on a pair of apcs
>>
>wears raws for 6 weeks
>"Hey guys how long does it take to get wear like these 5 year patterns?

Even when you try to buy fashion you still cannot buy fashion lol
>>
If you're wearing unwashed, raw jeans that have a shitload of dye in them down to the white of the threads, it's going to take a few years. If you want a look like that.
>>
File: aftersoak-fit-back.jpg (295KB, 1045x699px) Image search: [Google]
aftersoak-fit-back.jpg
295KB, 1045x699px
You can google models of raw + "fade" and you'll find people have uploaded photos with how long it took

For example these are APC petite standards after 2 years (why he would wear such relatively expensive jeans with such shitty sneakers idk)
>>
>>12490771
lol ive been wearing my APCs pretty regularly for a year and theyve barely faded at all
>>
>>12490776
I've been wearing mine ~3 times a week for 6 months and there's definitely the stacks and whiskers thing going on. The knees are also noticeably lighter, and you can see the outline of my wallet on the back pocket
>>
>>12488549
nigga in OP pic needs to do some squats already
>>
>>12488549
salt water and sand at the beach?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.