[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are flat caps the next fedoras?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: flatcap-001-3-1.jpg (372KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
flatcap-001-3-1.jpg
372KB, 1010x1010px
Are flat caps the next fedoras?
>>
File: autism hat.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
autism hat.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
Flat caps are more fedora than fedoras and have been for a long time.

Also these are what furries wear. (I'm just guessing because the girl in the foam video wears one)
>>
File: 1393870489900.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393870489900.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>he lets internet memes dictate his sense of fashion
>>
File: gustavus.jpg (18KB, 189x218px) Image search: [Google]
gustavus.jpg
18KB, 189x218px
>>12483922
>he thinks the internet is the only place where people who wear flat caps look dumb
>>
>>12483872
holy shit yeah I keep seeing numale faggots at my uni wear these with glasses
>>
>>12483944
Yes, pretty much. Same goes for fedoras, this >>12483916 and whatever it's cool to hate at the moment.
Whether something looks dumb or not depends on the person who wears it, the outfit and the quality of the garment itself.
See >>12483951 for example, his critique is entirely directed towards the type of people he associates the cap with but he said nothing about the cap itself.
>>
Fedoras are for meninist atheists who are probably a little racist and a little sexist, and believe in the free market. They're the counterpart, but parallel, to these which are for DemSoc communists/feminists, usually seen with Che shirts.

Though in either case, it may just be that they like playing MTG, you never can tell for sure.
>>
>>12483952
Son, I've hated those flat caps since the early 2010's when hipsters started to adopt them after marketing drilled it into their heads that it's hip to dress like their grand-dads
>>
>>12483872
Only old people can wear these and not look completely ridiculous.
>>
>>12484151
Whenever someone says this I wonder if they are looking forward to getting old and being able to pull off certain articles of clothing.
Not realizing that when they actually are old what old people wear will have changed: it'll basically be what they wear today.
So the best way to pave the way for it to be acceptable when they are old is actually to wear it today, not that they as an individual have much power to shape fashion.
>>
The only people who can pull these off are old men. Extra points if you live in a European countryside.
>>
>>12483872
>Are socks and sandals the next fedoras?
>Are sport sunglasses the next fedoras?
>>
>>12483998
you sound like a radical centrist
Also for the record, fedora tippers aren't right-wingers. They're typically beta orbiters, so they just follow the political views of whatever girl they're interested in
>>
>>12484074
I don't care.
>>
>>12483872

They've more been adopted by the laddish Weekender/football hooligan type in the north of England, at least. Blame Peaky Blinders.
>>
File: wsetdrcyvbu.png (1MB, 989x747px)
wsetdrcyvbu.png
1MB, 989x747px
flat caps have been fedoras since before fedoras were fedoras
>>
>>12483951
Flat caps are leftist fedoras
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
>>
>>12483998
>a little racist and a little sexist, and believe in the free market

I don't see anything wrong with these
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.