[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend started a part time barista job and needs sneakers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3768.jpg (67KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3768.jpg
67KB, 750x707px
My girlfriend started a part time barista job and needs sneakers. I want to cop her these in a women's size for her birthday next week. Black ultra boosts specifically for women are also relatively easy to find. What should I do anons?

She's a qt and wears black skinnies, Allsaints tees, and mules usually.
>>
>>12483643
out of the 3 big boost shoes (UB, NMD, 97/13), 97/13 is the best for standing, UB is the best for walking around, NMD is the best for looks/practicality. That's all my opinion though.
>>
File: IMG_3767.jpg (45KB, 750x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3767.jpg
45KB, 750x643px
The lady boosts
>>
>>12483650
also if you get her NMDs do NOT get mesh, they are shit. primeknit or nothing
>>
>>12483660
Noted, ty
>>
>>12483643

These colors

Good?
>>
Bumpu
>>
File: roshe.jpg (90KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
roshe.jpg
90KB, 550x550px
>>12483643
Didn't you already make this thread a week or two ago?
Anyways, don't get NMD's. While they are relatively comfortable, you are paying for looks on those. They also don't offer much support, which is nice to have when running around in a hurry.
First of all get black sneakers. Many cafés and bars require black shoes. Black sneakers will look better when beat and look clean for longer. Those gray NMD's are going to look shit after a couple shifts.
You also have to take in consideration that the shoes will get dirty and disgusting, so they'll have to be cleaned and/or washed pretty often. From my experiences primeknit can get frayed easily when cleaned often.

Nobody isn't really going to care what she wears while she works, so pretty much any black runner that feels comfortable and seems durable is going to be just fine.
Maybe take her shopping and let her decide to get the best shoe for her.

I'm a part time bartender and I wear the roshe one hyperfuse. In terms of the sole's comfort they definitely aren't ideal, but I like the upper alot. It's breathable and it has held up well despite being washed in a washing machine for multiple times
>>
stop making this thread

she needs sneakers that will last more than a week you mong, if its for work just get some superstars or af1s, they last ages.

spilt coffee would ruin nmds in a second, and they'd do nothing to stop her feet getting burned
>>
File: 1au.jpg (11KB, 102x108px) Image search: [Google]
1au.jpg
11KB, 102x108px
Barista here.

Don't get anything expensive, she's going to spill shit on her shoes all the time (milk, not just coffee, even syrup depending on where she works) and will never want to wear them outside the bar. I wear black vans slides, my feet get kinda sore near the end of my shift but fuck me if I'm wearing prime knit anything to work.

If you gotta go with sneakers man get some comfy tennis shoes or something. No need for techwear at work.
>>
>>12485119
THIS x100000000000000

Get something she can beat to death. My work shoes are crusty af
>>
>>12484583
>spilt coffee would ruin nmds in a second, and they'd do nothing to stop her feet getting burned

this. boots are the most practical barista footwear. get her flyknits and she's working in wet feet.
>>
get her sambas
>>
>>12483643
drkshdw ramones
inexpensive so doesnt matter if you spill stuff
>>
>>12485119
that aint techwear you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>12485119
Ex-barista here and I second this. Get her the NMD's as a gift if you want, and let her buy some kind of bullshit shoe for work herself
>>
Shouldn't she wear some shoes that shes not afraid to fuck up? Not that anything would be lost if those specifically were fucked up but since I can tell your a hypebeast I can assume your girl is too since retards tend to attract each other. Buy her some 20 dollars work shoes from walmart dumbass.
>>
barista jobs require cheap shitty shoes. i actually find af1s to be really comfy and just wore an old pair that's really beat up and dirty.

the good thing is that it's really easy to clean up coffee stains from leather if you want to be halfway presentable at work. but primeknit is gonna get ruined in a week tops
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.