[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would this man have to do to look at least decent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1467867535273.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467867535273.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
What would this man have to do to look at least decent?
>>
Facial reconstruction surgery:
https://youtu.be/ibCDxmMfbrY?t=1m6s
>>
Join a gym and massively bulk up in muscle. Get your haircut so you don't look like you just dunked your head in a vat of bacon grease.. get some fucking color on your skin.. grow a beard for that chin.. nvm you might be a lost cause
>>
File: lip.jpg (28KB, 480x582px) Image search: [Google]
lip.jpg
28KB, 480x582px
>>12482019
Haircut, bulk up, tan,shave, skin routine

Very often sexy can be an attitude, not an appearance

pic related
>>
>>12482059
this, this so much
>>
>>12482019
Stop playing video games would be a start.
>>
dude honestly does not look that bad. Compare his weird, elongated alien face to the weird, elongated alien face of Benedict Cumberbatch. I'll throw my lot in here with >>12482059 and say it's an attitude thing.

Cutting out the CoD graphic tees would be a great start, though
>>
>>12482059
Could the original man be capable of giving his hairstyle a lift, like in this second photo? It would look improved, I think. If not, then he ought to go with a side-part, and curving some of his hair across the forehead, to cover it somewhat, giving the appearance of a lower hairline (similar to what Trump does, but not as extreme). Either a clean-shave, or a thicker beard would suit this man better than stubble, it seems. Most of all, dressing a little nicer, with well-fitting clothes, would do much to communicate a better appearance and more confidence.
>>
There's no hope.
>>
>>12482067
this

you can only get away with playing games if youre attractive
>>
It's really fucking terrible to see how many men are literally deformed because their kids sat them down in front of an X-Box and fed them tendies.
>>
Clean his face, get a new haircut, bulk up a little bit and stop using "geeky" shirts
>>
>>12482125
honestly. just shave the peachfuzz, do literally anything else with his hair and ditch the special needs tee and he's good.
>>
Stop with the peter parker parting of hair.
Maybe the jaw surgery because we all know there is no neck. Maybe go full on with tattoos.
You're skinny, so its perfect.
>>
>>12482019
>buzz
>bulk
>grow a beard to hide that weak jaw and chin
>don't wear nerdy shirts
That's all I can think of

Tbh I think he's fucked either way. Is he deformed or just extremely unfortunate?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.