[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fastest way to lose weight? Im really lazy so no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: thinspo.png (104KB, 352x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinspo.png
104KB, 352x400px
What is the fastest way to lose weight? Im really lazy so no work out plans please, just give me some diet tips
>>
stop eating.
>>
>>12481534
>fastest way to lose weight
>really lazy
Just work out. Not worth it to eating less and always feeling hungry.
Not healthy either, unless you already eat too much.
>>
>>12481537
Actually you've got to make it smarter than that because if you just skip one or two meals you're gonna get fatter because of basic survival reflexes from your body
>>
>>12481534
cut the carbs
>>
OMAD
>>
>>12481534
I'm sure to get a lot of hate for telling you the truth. Fasting is the way to go. For a week only consume water, tea, soup (self-made: cook a ton of veggies for an hour, remove veggies, don't add salt, fill it in 0.5l servings, have one for lunch and one for dinner daily) and nothing else. To break your fast start with an apple in the morning, soup for lunch and dinner. The next day two apples and a very light meal for lunch. Eat normally and healthy from then on. Congrats, you just lost 5-10 kg.
>>
>>12481554
can we please stop pushing this no carbs meme. your brain needs glucose to function and your body needs carbs/fiber so you can shit properly

keto is the most bullshit diet around. you'll gain everything back once you get off of it, which you will at some point, and you're just going to feel like shit while you're on it

work out, eat complex carbs and don't overeat. you'll see results
>>
eat minimal portions and only when you actually feel hungry, rather than when the clock tells you to. cut out sugar, empty carbs, excessive fat as much as possible. drink lots of water to help feel full.
>>
>>12481709
This is good.

Find out your TDEE via katch mcardle formula (other formulas overestimate daily needs) then cut 200-300 kcal/day. You MUST eat only when you feel hungry and think about food as fuel. Drink water and coffee to help. You MUST cook your own food since vegetables are too filling.

For example my TDEE is 1700. Woke up 7 AM, coffee at 9 then got ~600 kcal of rice, sweet potatoes and beans at 5 PM and I'm still not hungry. It is very easy to eat under TDEE and not feel hungry as long as you eat the right food.
>>
>>12481534
Take a double dose of DNP. You'll burn off your calories so fast you'll think you died and went to heaven. Like, no sweat man. Just take two doses of dnp. Don't look into it's long term effects. Don't look into its potential overdose effects. Just trust me, a complete stranger on the internet, when I say it's a good thing to do.
>>
>>12481824
I insist that you use mcardle book to find your TDEE. I planned my meals accounting for 2000 kcal/day for years. The portions just felt too big for me then I finally confirmed that I was overeating 300 kcal every day when using mcardle formula. Also you need TDEE and couting calories if you play with flour and sugar. Can you cut bread/sweets and only eat vegetables and little meat? Then don't even bother counting calories. In my case I like to get sweets and shitty food twice a week, have cheat days here and there so I count calories to discount my cheats.
>>
400 cal meals

no alcohol (or at least the drink the best per calorie)
no mayonnaise

water all day every day
>>
>>12481591
Keto is for cutting, maintaining afterwords is up to your regular diet and exercise. The amount of glucose the brain needs is trivial, a couple pieces of fruit takes care of that and as long as you're in the 20~50g a day range you're fine for staying in ketosis.

Personally once I'm done with the summer cut to atleast 17% BF I'll still keep eating at a deficit and I'll still be good because I won't be eating all the sugary shit I was stuffing my face with during the summer other than cheat days.
>>
>>12481534
Eat less it's not that hard
>>
>>12481534
start taking drugs ffs
>>
Eat less than your TDEE
>>
>>12481534
>fast
>forever

I mean its bad advice from a health perspective bu from a purely thin perspective it works.

don't do this though. Literally count calories and go -500cal a day. Also lift you faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.