[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ascots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 20170520_141358.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_141358.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
Are ascots too faggy for semi formal wear?

Is pic related classy or stupid? I really want to be able to dress like this but I'm a fashion retard.
>>
>>12481173
looks stupid cause the guy is a fat neckbeard
>>
They can look great on some people. You, sir, are not one of them
>>
>>12481173
>that chin
>that "beard"
>the way he buttons that shirt
>"I really want to be able to dress like this"
>>
>>12481184

Can't do anything about the chin, I've got to work with it.

Beard can be worked on,

But shirt buttons? What the fuck is wrong with my shirt buttons?
>>
>>12481173
why does your neck look so fucking disgusting
jesus christ it's so fucking disgusting and icky

holy shit

i need to go wash my hands
>>
>>12481206
I don't know, it just looks so sleazy, it doesn't really go with the ascot at all. It looks like you were late to your job at 7/11, and decided you wanted to look fancy.
Didn't know pic related was actually you, sorry if I offended you, but damn man.
>>
>>12481173
Please diet, exercise, and learn how to shave that nasty neckbeard. For fuck's sake it's not that hard.
>>
>>12481173

I wear them those days I want to be more casual and don't sport a tie or bow tie.
>>
>>12481206
don't button the collar if you are not wearing a tie.
Personally, I don't like cravats. Scarfs do a better job and they look better.
>>
Only The One could pull this off.
>>
File: HShL7fC.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
HShL7fC.gif
455KB, 256x256px
>>12482430
>don't button the collar if you are not wearing a tie
>>
>>12481173
No chin having fat fuck.
>>
File: Ascot Tie__.jpg (114KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ascot Tie__.jpg
114KB, 467x700px
They look good but yeah stick to bow tie or something op
>>
>>12481206
>Can't do anything about the chin

Yes you can. Stop shitposting on /fa/ and go to the gym.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.