[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jean types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Can anybody give me a breakdown of the differences between jean styles for April77? I like the look of the joeys but i dont want something insanely tight. And are nightrider, and heart attack black the colorways?
>>
Bump, because also curious
>>
Dictator is the best fit
>>
>>12480930
I did a small one a while ago. Check it out!

https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S12417012#p12419589

Feel free to ask any other questions.
>>
>>12480930
Idk about the other models, but I got the joey hi standards and they're tight as FUCC! really quality denim though i've had it for years and it hasnt faded or stretched out 100% reccomend :^))
>>
>>12482226

I've heard they stretch, so to size 1 down, but based off that thread Doom is thicker, so is that still advised? I like skinny jeans, but not jegging tight. Will joeys stretch out enough to not look too tight, or am I better off getting Dictators? In vice versa will the Dictators stretch out to where they're too loose?
>>
Also curious on the washes. thinking of pulling the plug on the nightriders but they don't actually look like black denim if that makes sense
>>
File: IMG_2351.jpg (68KB, 701x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2351.jpg
68KB, 701x499px
>>12482261
>>
>>12482263
you're a star. thanks.
>>
use my referral for a discount!
HTTPS://WWW.APRIL77.FR/EN/?S=251644405
>>
>>12482246
I've heard they stretch, so to size 1 down, but based off that thread Doom is thicker, so is that still advised? I like skinny jeans, but not jegging tight. Will joeys stretch out enough to not look too tight
Joeys do stretch. At first they are pretty tight. Wear em out in the house for bit to break em in. Shouldn't take to long. And once they're broken in they should stay that shape you want them to.

>Or am I better off getting Dictators? In vice versa will the Dictators stretch out to where they're too loose?
The difference between Joeys and Dictators is the tapers in the legs. If you want looser calf go with Dictators. They shouldn't be that much of a less tight feel. If your that concerned go with dictators. Try to find some used ones on eBay or grailed for cheap to test them out. I got a pair for 30 bucks.

Good luck, friend.
>>
Whoops, formatting.

>>12482246 #
>I've heard they stretch, so to size 1 down, but based off that thread Doom is thicker, so is that still advised? I like skinny jeans, but not jegging tight. Will joeys stretch out enough to not look too tight
Joeys do stretch. At first they are pretty tight. Wear em out in the house for bit to break em in. Shouldn't take to long. And once they're broken in they should stay that shape you want them to.

>Or am I better off getting Dictators? In vice versa will the Dictators stretch out to where they're too loose?
The difference between Joeys and Dictators is the tapers in the legs. If you want looser calf go with Dictators. They shouldn't be that much of a less tight feel. If your that concerned go with dictators. Try to find some used ones on eBay or grailed for cheap to test them out. I got a pair for 30 bucks.

Good luck, friend.
>>
what's the length on the joeys? unless i'm retarded i can't see any reference to inseam. i'm
>>
>>12482663
woops, forgot to finish before posting. im a 28 waist by April 77, and i'm 6'0 even but quite thin with skinny legs (132lbs)
>>
>>12482663
34 on all April 77 jeans
>>
>>12480930
april77 is dogshit desu. the joeys (or at least the nightrider pair i bought) are pretty loose as far as "skinny" pants go. im also a stickman tho so if you lift maybe itll be different. materials and construction quality is below even nudies tho so consider that as well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.