[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ holiday destinations pic related: Positano, Italy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

/fa/ holiday destinations

pic related: Positano, Italy
>>
>>12480458
Florence/Sienna/Venice are patrician, also Bath, Barcelona, Rouen
>>
>>12480458
>>12480474
I agree with all of these.
Firenze was so nice.

I'll add Lisboa to the /fa/ list because it is effay.
>>
Lissabon, and Scandinavian capitals like Stockholm and Copenhagen
>>
File: lisboaplaza.jpg (780KB, 2560x1706px) Image search: [Google]
lisboaplaza.jpg
780KB, 2560x1706px
>>12480591
>>
Might be going to Prague or Tokyo at the end of the year.
>>
>>12480474
Bath is a shit, I live here and the buildings are dull and the people cunts
>>
>>12480599
I think he is looking at it is a holiday destination, not a place to live.
>>
>>12480474
Bath resident, everyone should visit it's lovely here
>>
>>12480719
xD
>>
Tehran or Fez
>>
Here's where I've been since I started browsing /fa/:

>Prague
Very nice, not very /fa/. All tourists are dressed horribly. Locals are dressed average. Girls are very pretty. Overall very fun, but not /fa/.

>Porto
Great place, amazing city. Very underrated. The city is /fa/, but very little people are yet. I think that might change in the near future.

>Milano
Extremely /fa/ city and people. Everyone is superbly dressed. Women are surprisingly ugy without makeup. Most men are handsome as hell, I felt outgunned. Everything mainstream is very fashionable in a classical sense, the hipster area is literally /fa/. Less fun than the others but very /fa/.

>Cannes, Nice, Monaco
Beautiful cities, beautiful nature, beatiful women. Most people are well dressed but not in a /fa/ sense. Maybe wealthcore. Still great for a summer vacation.

>Barcelona
/fa/ as fuck (though less than Milano) and beautiful. Very fun stay. Would recommend. Felt similar to Porto with a clash of the old town and the hipster areas.

>Berlin
/fa/ but ugly. Feels cool for a couple of days. Wouldn't want to live there.

>Munich
Not very /fa/. Bit fun. Overall not my favourite

>Hamburg
Very fashionable. Great city. Not really too /fa/ though.

I visited a couple more not really worth mentioning in this context.
>>
>>12480458
she is cutee
>>
File: DARDxpFWsAAtCeB.jpg (186KB, 1200x1077px) Image search: [Google]
DARDxpFWsAAtCeB.jpg
186KB, 1200x1077px
riyadh is nice...not very /fa/ though
>>
Lisbon is a really nice choice. Lots of interesting culture, history and architecture to check out. Weather is fantastic, and if you fancy going to the beach you easily can. Cascais and Estoril are very close if you feel like spending a lot. Sintra is a brilliant day trip.

Overall probably one the best places I have been to. And if you're completely done with Lisbon just catch a cheap flight to Porto.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (975KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
975KB, 2560x1600px
Santorini, Greece or Algarve, Portugal.
>>
>>12482346

Glad you liked Cannes and Nice mate, that's home
>>
>>12482346
>Very fashionable.
>Not really too /fa/ though.

I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate
>>
>>12483375
It's very fashionable and not really too autistic.
>>
File: rainy-cambridge-1.jpg (45KB, 516x387px) Image search: [Google]
rainy-cambridge-1.jpg
45KB, 516x387px
does it count if you're studying abroad? Cambridge isn't exactly summer aesthetic, but it's at least as charming as getting legally wasted on a Tuesday
>>
Positano is patrician. Great local clothes shops with stuff you will not find anywhere else. The black sand beach contrasts the light blue water is breathtaking.
>>
tbilisi is surprisingly /poor and /fa/
>>
glad you guys liked barcelona, I live here and I still discover cool new corners every now and then
>>
>>12480458
>>12480474

how pricy is that place? looks dope. have been in rome, sienna, firenze, sicily and cattolica i think.
>>
>>12482346
Hello anon. I read your post and I think you're a good anon. Good job. Nice post. You should be proud of yourself for actually posting straight to the point content instead of most of the garbage we see here. Anyway, I'm from Lisbon and agree with what you said about Porto. I've also visited all of the places you mentioned in the last last year and agree with everything you've said, I didn't quite enjoy Munich all that much.

other /fa/ places I've visited are Japan and South Korea. If you're from central europe, get a flight to France for under 50eur and hop on Airfrance when they have promotions to tokyo. Or go with emirates. I was 2 months in Japan and my flight to go w/ return included was under 600Eur, can't complain. Everyone thinks I spent double.
>>
File: ViennaRingView.jpg (106KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
ViennaRingView.jpg
106KB, 600x315px
Vienna is fucking beautiful and was voted for best city again.
>>
>>12482346
>Cannes, Nice, Monaco

All horrible filled with old people. Avoid. Nice is the most tolerable out of the three.
>>
>>12486815
is it pretty Nice there?
>>
>>12480474
Venice is not patrician compared to other better places in Italy. It's full of shitty knick knack stores that all sell the same garbage and gypsies. Better go to Lago di Garda, Cinque Terre, and Florence
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.