[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White shoes too white :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1450279797293.jpg (138KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1450279797293.jpg
138KB, 640x905px
>Walking down a normal suburban street wearing brand new white shoes
>It is kind of late so there aren't many cars around
>A car slowly rolls by me
>It slows to a stop in the middle of the road
>Man winds down his window and sticks his upper body out
>"hey, you! You should get some dirt on those shoes, they are really distracting"
>I laugh on the outside and say "okay man" but i'm really dying on the inside
>He rolls his window back up and drives off

Has this happened to anyone else? I hate brand new white shoes and usually try to get them a little dirty as soon as I get a new pair, but that obviously didn't happen soon enough this time :(
>>
try wearing them
>>
>>12463979
Anybody who believes this is a real thing that really happened needs to stop spending so much time on the internet.
>>
Just stop buying white shoes. Cream or light grey looks much butter.
>>
>>12463979
pristine white shoes are the worst thing on earth, I honestly think less of people who wear them. whenever I buy a pair I wait for rain and then take them on a long walk through the woods.
>>
>>12464012
I had a friend who thought having his white shoes pristine all the time was a good thing and couldn't be convinced otherwise.
So we stepped on his shoes to scuff them and he flipped his shit, and came back the next week with a new pair.
>>
>>12464104
This happened a long time ago when I was 17. I went to a gig at a small local venue here in our city, and after the gig my white All-Stars were completely dirty. I scrubbed everything I could off from them and left them on a tub of cold-water overnight. Surely, they never recovered and they looked really dirty. Neverthless, they weren't broken or destroyed, but still my dad was hinting that I should just throw them out and get a new pair.
>>
Do all white huaraches look good dirty?
>>
>>12463979
being so insecure you have to invent a story on a japanese website to justify dirting your shoes.
>>
>>12463979
Me too

>>12464001
This is the wrong answer

>>12464104
>I had a friend who thought having his white shoes pristine all the time was a good thing and couldn't be convinced otherwise
This was me until I browsed /fa/ and went to college. It's a black people thing
>>
great meme
>>
>>12464385
t. black guy who dont want his Jordans getting dirty
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (161KB, 1500x1002px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
161KB, 1500x1002px
clean yo shit
>>
>>12463979
that guys a weirdo ignore him lol, i do think skate/casual shoes like vans and gazelles look better beaten up while flashier sneakers like jordans should be kept clean
>>
>>12463996
its happened to me too though, well sort of

>"wow anon your shoes are too white"
>>
>>12464104
it's kind of a tradition to step on your mates shoes over here
>>
>>12463979
Are you Daniel?
>>
>>12466061
Damn
>>
>>12464199
they don't look good at all
>>
have you thought about tea-staining them?

I did so with a pair of super-white vans and it came out good, just made a lot of tea with some cheap ass lipton bags and soaked the shoes till they were kinda dirty looking then skated in em - real good worn look
>>
>>12466505
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.