[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hair.jpg (30KB, 494x604px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
30KB, 494x604px
Pic is not me but I have long metal head hair like this, want to do something new but I'm scared, I've had the same hairstyle basically my whole life. I like having long hair but is there any styles that make it look good/less like I'm an angry teenager? Any advice?
>>
Bump
I need a new look too
>>
Faggot here. It can be sexy, just don't only pair it with band shirts. If you're gonna keep your hair long, keep it pulled back during the summer and don't wear it with black band shirts. I have a ton of metal shirts but if I ever grew my hair out again (and it wouldn't nearly he as long as I had it, like in the OP, just about to my shoulders) I wouldn't wear any band shirts while it was long to avoid the edgy look
>>
>>12461005
Samefag. And for the love of God. Take care of it, coconut oil once a week, wash it every day, use conditioner and keep it brushed.
>>
i got dreads, made me look more like a relaxed teenager
>>
>>12461316

>wants to look like a teen
>>
>>12461325
>actually being one
>>
>>12461359

>thinking that's better
>>
>>12461005
this
>>
tl;dr: long hair is for the advanced class but can definitely work; long past a certain point becomes more difficult to pull off unless you're an adonis; just be /fa/ in general and work it into your style

Super long hair sort of pigeonholes you I think

my hair is usually between shoulder and nipple length and I get compliments often because I don't just look like a metalhead/d&d player/IT worker

the most important thing is to make sure you take good care of it, don't have gross dead ends or dry hair or anything like that

also note the way clothes interact with your hair; I almost always opt for mandarin collars over standard because they play better together imo

I think having long hair puts pressure to make sure the rest of you is on point too, take good care of your skin and facial hair and stuff so you don't look like a warlock
>>
>>12461492
>warlock
w2c full warlock-core?
>>
>>12461006
>wash it every day
you don't know shit about hair
OP, try hairstyles like braids or buns (or both combined). It can make you look completly differnt than just leaving your hair as-is. If you see you're still unhappy then cut it.
>>
>>12462163
Good question, here's a suggestion:
[spoiler]Full Rick[/spoiler]
>>
>>12460956

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9
>>
>>12462163
https://www.grailed.com/listings/1790298-By-Walid-Mink-lined-Patchwork-Parka
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/user/Edvasian

That cute asian faggot has some nice long hair styles to try.

You don't even need to look elfish or asian to pull off most of these, just check that whatever you choose fits well with the shape of your face.
>>
>>12462994
Thanks, I can try some of these out, but am probably shit at braiding.

any other ideas? I thought about getting dreads or cornrows but seems kinda cringe.
>>
>>12460956
This is just my opinion I dont like to see men with thin straight long hair. There is just something I dont like about it.
And never wear any band shirts, long hair or not.
>>
>>12464301
>am probably shit at braiding
it just takes some time to learn, but it's not hard
>>
>>12460956
Lose the facial hair and band shirts and go for the peter steele look
>>
>>12464855
>tfw no 6'7" slavic genetiks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.