[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech Wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: g6EjNZs.jpg (45KB, 474x711px) Image search: [Google]
g6EjNZs.jpg
45KB, 474x711px
Anyone have an idea on cheap techwear brands? Or any experience with tech wear
>>
>techwear
>cheap
>>
No u
>>
its by definition not cheap unless you just wanna look outdoorsy, and even then it's a serious investment

that said, you're probably like 90% of techwear posters here: a recovering weeb/dork that wants to look like a ninja

trust me, you'll look dumb as fuck, unless you're gorgeous and probably asian those fits all look terrible
>>
nah not anything to extreme like that, casual/minimalistic leaning more towards street wear maybe some sweet kicks like Y3.
>>
>>12458127
the tech community from here moved to discord
>>
>cheap techwear
>>
File: 1489748847530.jpg (59KB, 472x962px) Image search: [Google]
1489748847530.jpg
59KB, 472x962px
>>12458127
What are you looking for exactly?
I have this adidas c_change m65 for sale if you are interested in M, I can throw it on grailed or I can contact you otherwise if you are interested.
20,000/20,000 depending on the conditions cause c_change is cool like that, taped seams, three chest pockets, adjustable waist, hem and hood.
>>
>>12459162
The taped seams also have neat details
>>
>>12458127
I was having this same thought on another forum I post on. From what I read, Techwear is seemingly for rich tech-sector nerds who grew up with a chip on their shoulder about fashion which developed into a defensive mechanism where they claim fashion is stupid and only utility and comfort matter. Now they can buy a $5000 dumpy hoodie but feel fancy because the hoodie uses nano-technology and science is so cool and they're so much better than the chads and normies who waste their money on clothes based on illogical ideas like "what looks really good" rather than "how much science is inside".

It looks like cosplay and you should avoid it was our consensus.
>>
>>12459235
I can confirm this.

Techwear is what got me to go to this board in the first place. Till then I saw fashion as something inherently pointless and extroverted, so the idea of comfy and useful clothes really spoke to me. Tech ninja shit was always tryhard to me, but the concept stuck, and it helped me to get into fashion.

Still have a boner for techwear, too bad its to expensive for me.
>>
>>12459721
So with which style you maintained those aspects? (comfyness and usefulness)
>>
>>12459765
Well, its not so much that I maintained, as I never embraced techwear, but it made me think about the usefulness and comfyness of my clothes a lot more, like more thoughtout layering, starting to give a fuck about underclothes, not wearing clothes with stupid gimicky shit like pointless pockets or zippers, etc.

The other aspect is that I started to flush out old style materials and designs out of my wardrobe. Eliminated leather, made synthetic materials more prominent and such. It appeals to my technofetishist state of mind.

Summer is coming, and maintaining that aesthetic will be a lot harder.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.