[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she dumps you after finding your rogaine bottles >TFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rogaine4.jpg (172KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
rogaine4.jpg
172KB, 2048x1365px
she dumps you after finding your rogaine bottles

>TFW
>>
>>12457809
maybe she owns cats?
>>
>>12457823
most randumb comment i've ever read on fourchin
>>
>>12457837
Minoxidil kills cats, dumbfuck
>>
File: silence with a porthole.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
silence with a porthole.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>12457809
this could be bait, but ill bite
>if she dumps you over that shit, it wasn't that serious to begin with my dude
>>
>>12457809
She's a total bitch. You're better off without her.
>>
>>12458269
>>12458788
its completely reasonable, what woman would want her children to have unattractive genetics?
>>
>>12458795
Then if she has anyone bald in her family then she shouldnt have kids,
>>
>>12458809
lol thats not how it works
>>
>>12458812
t. hairlet
>>
>>12458844
if you have attractive features (like a full head of hair) you get to be more selective with who you want to have kids with, its only natural for a woman to want to pass on attractive genes
>>
protip, buy liquid rogaine and then stick a spray nozzle on it. way more effective
>>
>>12458795
Baldness is passed down on the mother's side
>>
>>12458795
>its completely reasonable, what woman would want her children to have unattractive genetics?

the cause for baldness totally varies. it doesn't have to be because of something genetical. it could be vitamin/mineral deficiency or plain old intense stress or a skin disease. maybe rogaine is only for genetic baldness though. I don't know the product so well.
>>
>>12460109
>>12460119

Idiots
>>
>>12460141
Except, baldness is majorly passed down on the mother's side.
>>
>>12460141
Look it up faggot
>>
>>12460141
did I shit in your soup or something?
now I'd love to, that's for sure.
>>
>>12457945
>>12457823

need some tips, I use minoxidil and I'd like my sister's cat to suffer an accident
>>
>>12460194
The symptoms of feline minoxidil poisoning are obvious to any veterinarian and you would quickly be discovered as the cause of the animal's death.

Also
>lives at home with family
>already balding
>sadistic fuck
Castrate yourself you balding kissless hairlet virgin.
>>
>>12458795
we are coming to an age where we can genetically alter our babies.

no more manlets, baldies, chestlets, dicklets, ect.
everyones beautiful
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.