[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Should I cop?
>>
here we go...
>>
>>12456003
doooooo it i really wanted be like mr drive character silent and cool so i bought denim jacket as well to wear under this if you can buy gloves complete the look is great
it is great movie and great inspiration be cool
if you want be /f/a/ then buy definitely my brother
>>
>>12456003
Just search for that classic infograph about cosplaying
>>
do you frequently have gay sex at persian clubs

do you bottom

if a and b, do you refer to your asshole as a boipussy or 'bussy'?

if yes to all 3, cop
>>
File: 1142px-Goslinglookalike.jpg (195KB, 1142x900px) Image search: [Google]
1142px-Goslinglookalike.jpg
195KB, 1142x900px
>>12456003
>>12456069
You'll just look like a copy cat.

And you're like 6 years late...
>>
should i cop?
>>
>>12456076
Thank you anon, this was the infograph that I was talking about.
>>
>all these idiots not knowing what they're talking about
OP, if you want the drive jacket don't go with the Toys'R'Us official merchandise Steady Clothing version. The Magnoli Clothiers replica is an actual faithful reproduction of the movie jacket and can be ordered in different colours and without or with different back designs, it will cost you a couple hundred bucks though. Not too surprising as it's tailormade and high quality as fuck.

>>12456076
This is what you'll look like if you buy the Steady version.
>>
>>12456003
Sure, just don't cheap out and only wear it on special occasions. It's more of conversation piece than an item of clothing.
>>
>>12456003
It is a god tier halloween costume. Weird enough so people tell you are dressed up but doesn't make you look terrible or silly. Been using it since end of highschool and even there people liked it.
>>
File: fa8.jpg (15KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
fa8.jpg
15KB, 319x240px
>>12456003

White satin aside

>souvenir jackets designed to be made one of a kind
>buying a replica of something made as one of a kind
>>
>>12456076
w2c doggo jacket?
>>
>>12456003
definitely not
>>
File: il_570xN.1193462293_29zj.jpg (85KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1193462293_29zj.jpg
85KB, 570x427px
cop or nah? I don't drink this crap but my dad used to when I was a kid and it makes me kinda nostalgic
>>
>>12457091
>I don't drink this crap
poser
>>
>>12457094
meh I don't really give a shit, I still like the logo and if anybody really cares enough to ask about it I'll be honest and say I wear it out of nostalgia for my father
>>
>>12456756
no Mr kojima you still look like a faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.