[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wear 9 US in Vans and 8.5 US in Chuck Taylors. I tried the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I wear 9 US in Vans and 8.5 US in Chuck Taylors.

I tried the DM non-England in 9 US and it felt like clown shoes it was so big. Size 8 US i can feel the toebox which I don't know if it's a bad thing.

what size should I get?
>>
>>12454278
The US8 will stretch won't it? Everyone always goes on about "breaking in" new boots when first wearing them.
>>
>>12454287
what part stretches?
>>
>>12454697
They don't stretch - this is something you see on the internet from sneaker wearers trying to get that type of fit in boots - you have to get boots that fit you.
>>
>>12454718
Yeah maybe plastic doc martens don't stretch but surely you can't think actual leather doesn't stretch
>>
>>12454278
Get the 8s
I had to size down too, everyone does.
Plus they won't look like clown shoes
>>
>>12454728
This.

They look like clown-shoes from your perspective, of course.
>>
>>12454721
doesnt matter whether actual leather stretches - the question is does it make sense to buy a pair of boots that are too small in the hope they will at some point in the future fit. The only time this would sort of make sense is with those unstructured Guidi boots that are basically a leather sock.
>>
better buy something that fits, rather than suffer with ill fitting shoes just because they look good.

you shouldn't feel the toebox inside a shoe, your toes are going to be crammed against it. there should be space between your toes and the end of the shoe.
>>
>>12454897
I'll buy a true 9 since then. I might go for madeinengland since i hear theyre slightly smaller
>>
Don't buy toe-squashing boots unless you are some kind of masochist. Anyone telling you that they're going to stretch and feel good is pissing in your ear.
Dr Martens looking like clown shoes isn't a bug, it's a feature. These may not be the boots for you.
>>
>>12454278
>wears vans
>wears converse
>buying doc marten
Holy Fuck kid. Either wait till you're 18 to post here (and maybe then you'll have adult taste) or if you're over 18 just end your life. If this is bait I'm surprised cause it's good quality shit. If it isn't bait You're a fucking loser op
>>
File: 1490600175792.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490600175792.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>12455117
>be 19
>literally in same situation as OP
Just lmao at
>adult taste
Thanks anon
>>
>>12455117
iconic shoes
timeless
rich heritage
also, i'm a musician and most musicians where chucks and docs because we're POOR!
>>
>>12455091

i recommend you order two of the same size. boots can vary slightly from the same size. i guess all shoes can. one might feel a little better on you, or you can just mix and match if one foot feels better between pairs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.