[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to try zero drop shoes\ glove shoes.. and finger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I really want to try zero drop shoes\ glove shoes.. and finger seperated seems to be the most natural of them.
But they are autistic AF to go with out daily..
what do?
>>
>>12451968
Kill yourself for even considering it
>>
>>12451972
No.

I want zero drop shoes for freedom of movement and comfortability.
Any serious responses?
>>
>what do?
Delete this thread
>>
>>12451968
i knew a guy who had some of these

he was a black weeaboo and had a katana. he was alright
>>
>>12452055
>I want zero drop shoes for freedom of movement and comfortability.

literal autism
>>
>>12452055
get nb minimus they dont fuck your toes and are low drop
>>
>>12452096
>>12452086
>>12452078
thanks guys. 4chin epics and all.. but just ignore this, ok?
>>
>>12452107
nobody itt is memeing you my man

these shoes are actually that ugly and you are actually that stupid for even considering them.

these anons are trying to stop you from making a terrible mistake.
>>
>>12452115
but i actually did know a black weeaboo with a katana that wore shoegloves
>>
>>12451968
put socks over them and then put them in regular shoes
>>
>>12452176
kek
>>
>>12452176
this.
>>
>>12451968
They look bad and they are not practical. If you have high aches, they have no support. You will be in pain after wearing these all day.
>>
>>12451968
>>12452055
I guy who lived on my dorm hall had 2 or 3 pairs of these and they're all he would wear. They look autistic constantly, unless you're going for a run
>>
>>12451968
buy them for running and working out. fucking autist. and buy feiyues for normal wear.
>>
>>12451968

They're pretty sweet, OP. Don't let the haters get you down, someone's gotta be the avant-garde.
>>
File: kek.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>12452176
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.