[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should I wear to go to a movie ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: nice.png (1MB, 1061x1197px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1MB, 1061x1197px
what should I wear to go to a movie ?
>>
>>12451111
clothes
>>
Just wear clothes you fucking idiot. Are you so helpless that you need people on the internet to make every decision for you?
>>
>>12451111
You're going to the fucking cinema to watch a movie. Are you autistic ?
>>
>>12451122
>>12451124
>>12451144
you guys aren't usually this hostile.
>>
who you going with?
>>
>>12451111

Pants+underwear of your choice, shoes+socks, a shirt of some sort and maybe a jacket if it's cold where you are now.
>>
>>12451162
answer this
>>
>>12451111
Cosplay
>>
>>12451211
my mom why?
>>
>>12451742

What day? Your mom better not cancel on me
>>
Your fur suit
>>
>>12451742
wear something clean and inconspicuous to not draw attention to yourself going to see a movie with your mom and if anyone does notice you, you look clean enough that maybe you have other people to go with too and just happen to be spending some time with your mom because you're nice.
>>
You're probably going to spend around 30 minutes spending time getting the tickets and food if it isn't super busy. Even faster if you order online or skip the food like a reasonable person. The other time is going to be sitting in a dark room with everyone looking at a giant screen for 90+ minutes. As much as I don't want to call you out for the sperg you are, just think for once.
>>
A falcon.
>>
File: blyat sad.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
blyat sad.png
228KB, 1192x830px
This thread is sad.
>tfw mom only person who loves me
>tfw no friends
>tfw only thing to get out is to go to the cinema
>tfw being excited about this
>>
Comfy clothes my man
Maybe your coziest jeans with a slightly big jumper :)
>>
jeans and a jumper/tshirt depending on weather.

casual footwear like sneakers.

i hope you and your mom enjoy the movie OP.

i bet she is a nice lady and you're a good son for taking her to see a movie
>>
>>12452095
;_;
>>
>>12452095
man that got depressing af fast
>>
>>12451111
Wear that, bro. Looks very patrician.
>>
>>12452274
gsy
>>
wear exactly what your mom is wearing

that'd be really funny haha
>>
>>12451780
you must be in high school if you think going to the cinema with a parent is something you should hide, I mostly bond with my father over fishing and exploitation films, so we'll usually see Tarantino films together, I share a sense of humour with my mother so we'll see essentially any comedy together. My girlfriend and her mother had a tradition of seeing the Harry Potter films together. Being embarrassed by your parents is fucking stupid if they're a normal person and you have friendships outside your family as well.
>>
>>12451160
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>12454321
fag
>>
>>12454315
Not him but you're autistic. Its so you don't attract attention from the movie
>>
what movie is it OP?
>>
Just try and look clean cut and put together mate.
>>
>>12452095
Similar problem here.
>Have cool fits
>Can wear them only off-duty and on the weekend
>Have no friends to go out with, dunno what to do alone
>Spend whole free time watching Criterion, animes, reading books or play vidya
>Tell my collegues at work how fun my weekend was
>>
>>12455243
This (>>12454315) makes sense. Being ashamed of your parents is stupid as fuck. He should hide he likes tarantino not his normal relationship with his mom.
>>
depends entirely on what kind of movie you're seeing

sci-fi should be something under the lunarcore umbrella, but you could maybe get away with full Rick without anyone saying something
a comedy would go well with something like a wide-leg CDG trouser, maybe a "playful" graphic tee from Number (N)ine or Undercover
Baumbach/mumblecore should be something understated but nice, I usually wear Rag & Bone personally. any sort of "dramedy" is similar, but the heavier it leans towards "drama" the more is required of your outfit, i.e. While We're Young is fine in maybe Reigning Champ and Nudies but you'll need Acne for Frances Ha
horror can be tough, pretty much too un-/fa/ for you to go see, but if you want to throw on some SLP crash and a plain shirt you might get through unscathed
pre-90s French cinema of any kind goes with a breton sweater, try APC. post-90s French cinema (yes all of it) needs to be avoided wholly
>>
>>12451111
keep it functional
cargo trousers so you don't sit uncomfortably on your wallet
long sleeve shirt so your arm doesn't touch the dirty arm rest
dark clothes so you don't reflect light
bring a zipper hoodie, it might get cold
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.