[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How do you deal with it?
>>
File: It's always the answer.jpg (127KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
It's always the answer.jpg
127KB, 512x504px
>>
>>12449708
i was gonna comment this
>>
I'm in my early 40's and i still have hair and doesn't look totally grey. Is it normal that my hair is going on a midlife crisis?
>>
>>12450890
you just have good genetics, my dad is in his fifties now and he still has a full head of hair
>>
>>12450890
In 40's browsing fa. My guy c'mon what are you doing.
>>
>>12449661

Just learn to accept that nothing lasts forever, and consider growing a beard to compensate.
>>
>>12449708
fucking EPIC
>>
>>12449661

Finasteride and a hair transplant.

Hair transplants nowadays are fucking incredible.

Unless you're a full blown slick bald NW 7 you may be out of luck... although even then, you could definitely regain DECENT coverage all-over and the improvement would still be pretty damn good.

You just have to do a ton of research and make sure you get the best surgeon (especially one who does the grafts themselves. many surgeons have their assistants do it) and don't pinch pennies by settling for the cheapest rate.
>>
File: Hair transplant results.png (2MB, 2044x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Hair transplant results.png
2MB, 2044x1520px
>>
>tfw my Dad's dad is still alive at 90+ with a whole head of gorgeous, bright white hair
>tfw learn that genes for MPB are maternal
>tfw Mom's dad is bald as a mirror
JJJJJUST
>>
File: jewish fedora.jpg (15KB, 240x203px)
jewish fedora.jpg
15KB, 240x203px
>>12449661
>>
File: 1484101467727.jpg (95KB, 540x627px) Image search: [Google]
1484101467727.jpg
95KB, 540x627px
>>12451953
>Grandpa is in his 80s and he has thick black hair, which I guess is to offset his Mexican genetics making him a manlet
>His brothers were the exact same
>Meanwhile I got the shit end of the stick after a couple generations of Irish and English genes leaving me with a receded hairline from an early age
>Uncles have noticeable thinning in their 40s
>>
>>12450890
If you don't have children or a family. kill yourself.
>>
>>12451948
This is literally fucking 3 different people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.