[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: kappa3000212867_m3_1-0.jpg (548KB, 1128x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kappa3000212867_m3_1-0.jpg
548KB, 1128x2000px
i'm close to buy some kappa, or tricky (yes i'm poor) f.o.g striped track pants, and i wanna see your opinions about if you wear track pants in a fashion way or just for training.
i chose the kappa and the f.o.g cuz looks a little bit retro to me. also pic related
>>
>>12449614
I wear them to parties and with edgy outfits for daytime. The key is to wear them with outfits you wouldn't do sport in. Non-athletic sneakers, tucked in tee or oversized sweaters, a turteneck, etc
>>
>>12449614
Do these have zippers on the pockets, I'm looking for some good looking track pants, and I like having zippers on the pockets so things don't fall out of my pockets.
>>
>>12449614
where are you copping them from?
>>
>>12449829
From the kappa store on my country
>>
>>12449614
Fear of god is just hype
>>
Its a step in the right direction, away from this place. Do it OP
>>
File: m.jpg (9KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
9KB, 272x272px
>>12450584
I Don't Know if that is bad or good
>>
File: zoom.jpg (59KB, 835x884px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
59KB, 835x884px
>>12449614
I like wearing track/wind pants when I'm walking around the city, or to dance practice. I prefer a relaxed/straight fit cause it mixes it up from all the skinny/slim I pants I own.

I think its a pretty cool look that's always been around, especially in dance/bboy circles. But lately its been building up.

Pic related are my favorite pair rn.
>>
>>12449614
>>12451316

redpill neckbeard tier right there
>>
>>12449630
llol
>>
too obvious tryhard faggotry
>>
>>12450697
I just told you its good. I used to think that the people saying /fa/ is shit were just memeing, as every single board on this site memes that its shit and used to be way better, but its actually not a meme. The more i get into fashion the more i see how clueless the posters on here really are. Theyll unironically praise an outfit on waywt thats literally an h&m oversized hoodie with h&m distressed lightqash denim. What the fuck. Dont listen to /fa/, im not memeing
>>
>>12449614
unrelated but how the hell did kappa blow up recently, the fucking migos are wearing them
>>
File: _UMB1185.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
_UMB1185.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>12449614
so gosha had some kappa on his 2017 show and now it's the new hype?
>>
>>12452242
>>12452244

gosh did something with a bunch of classic italian sportswear brands at pitting uomo i.e. sergio tacchini (tacchini literally means turkeys lol) and kappa

i didn't buy the hype on these items and it seemed kinda slept on compared to his previous stuff
but i will admit the kappa track pants take me back to my youth, esp with the 'poppaz'

ngl i would cop ops track pants in the marine c/w but the kappa online store is dog shit and won't actually let me buy anything because it's shipping outside italy, even though i'm on the uk site. idk.
>>
>>12451316
i bet you're a no-steez fuccboi who does thread moves all day

go baggy or go faggy dickhead.
>>
>>12452244
Kappa and fila are the hottest thot brands rn
>>
>>12452244
Yep, Gosha started that and all modern cuck brands like Our Legacy, Cmmn Sweden e.t.c. started making this shit, that is quickly sold out(not exactly like Gosha but still)
>>
>>12449761
A D I D A S

D

I

D

A

S
>>
>>12452237
>literally an h&m oversized hoodie with h&m distressed lightqash denim

yeah that's /r/streetwear and defo wouldnt fly here unless the guy was actually good looking or something
>>
>>12449614
bruh post a link for those exact trackies
>>
>>12452501
Already have a pair.
>>
>>12452242

because it has a cool logo and is relatively easy to find

>>12452244
>>12452325

Kappa was getting hyped way before Gosha got on board. The collab is sending it into the played out stratosphere though, Im already cringing when I see someone wearing Kappa on the street
>>
>>12453000
i'm watching retro pants before gosha pulls out his collection. i like old striped track pants like the old adidas poppers, umbro striped pants or the same retro kappa track pants, and afterall today every high fashion designer brands are pulling out track pants with a retro look like Givenchy, Gucci, DG, Dior. etc
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.