[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend is into /fa/gets but i main fit. how do i change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: atomic-wedgie-technique.jpg (71KB, 550x457px) Image search: [Google]
atomic-wedgie-technique.jpg
71KB, 550x457px
my girlfriend is into /fa/gets but i main fit. how do i change myself to be more her style?
>>
Full Rick
>>
go ahead and kill you'reself
>>
>>12449209
the gift that keeps on giving
>>
File: whipped.png (400KB, 642x470px) Image search: [Google]
whipped.png
400KB, 642x470px
Is she down for anal, anon? You seem to be putting a lot of work into this for a girl that's already dating you.
>>
>>12449227
she lets me sleep around. but now she is sleeping around with meme artsy boys and it is making me feel inadequate.
>>
File: ITAOTS.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ITAOTS.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>12449243

I don't know how much fashion is going to help you... If she just likes their fashion it might, but if she likes their artsy interests, then I'm afraid you're going to have to start listening to Neutral Milk Hotel every day until you like it
>>
File: !!!!!.jpg (915KB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!.jpg
915KB, 4000x2500px
>>12449203
honestly it's pretty easy just do a ~minimal~ look like picrel

if you have big thighs be careful about pants too skinny/too tapered and maybe get some wool pants (slacks) instead of denim
>>
>>12449248
im fucked.
>>
>>12449273
also definitely skip the double rider and like half of the shoes
>>
>>12449273
that is basically me +1 gay but she hates it. all the guys she's into wear like pale wave shit and have tattoos of pencils and cheese wheels and crap.
>>
>>12449285
like on the mac demarco-lil b spectrum.
>>
File: twirlingwedgie.jpg (39KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
twirlingwedgie.jpg
39KB, 338x450px
>>12449243
So she's not your girlfriend?
>>
>>12449243
>literal cuck
>goes on /fit
Checks out
>>
>>12449243
Break up. You're not in a fulfilling relationship. It can be hard to go back to >tfw no gf but this isn't what a relationship should be.

In a good relationship, you would, ideally: feel comfortable being vulnerable, trust your partner, learn how to show love, make each other feel confident, support each other's pursuit of goals and interests, not feel the need to change to be liked, etc.

You can fuck girls without her. You can build something more wholesome with another girl when you're ready. You are worth more than this
>>
>>12449243
wtf lol
>>
>>12449285
find a gf that actually likes you
>>
Whats with the wedgies? it isn't even relevant to the topic of conversation and wedgies are just mean.
>>
>>12449203
You can't, she likes boys with an artsy personality and she knows very well that you don't have one. You could be dressed in full yohji she'd still not see you as artsy, only as desperate for attention

Sorry man but being fit only gets you so far
>>
>>12449273
wow this is shit tier
>>
FUCKING KEKEDDDDDD
>>
>>12449626
Wholesome post
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.