[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ Mexican fellow here... so I'm new to fashion world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Hey /fa/ Mexican fellow here... so I'm new to fashion world and I'm going going to Los Angeles exclusively to shopping, Just a little context, Im from a port and very hot city.
Any tips for shopping in USA Malls??
I'm going with 1000 dollars
Any good Lax malls??
Any good Brands??

I'm looking for Chelsea boots, bombers, hoodies and basic tees, swimwear
>>
File: 911Wendys.png (111KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
911Wendys.png
111KB, 480x312px
>>12442029
You'll need to stop by the Mexican equivalent of a hardware store in Tijuana before you get to Los Angeles. Stop by there and pick up a 30-foot tall ladder and a 30-foot long rope. Then take your car and drive to the desert.

Place your ladder on the edge of the wall and climb up it. Fasten your rope to your waist and the top of the wall. Gently scale down the wall and then you can do all the shopping you want in California
>>
>>12442029
I recommend getting really expensive (to avoid taxes and tariffs) and unique clothes. You can get bombers, hoodies, basic tees and swimwear online back in Mexico.

Getting boots/shoes is a good idea, I'd recommend at least trying them even if you're not buying to know your size. I don't really have store recommendations but good luck. (chelsea boots are for faggots btw)
>>
Hate to break it to you op but unless your facial structure is very unique, you're not going to look good in much outside of the typical hollister, polo, swag look, or the cholo look.
>>
>>12442029
Ugh, puedo oler la peste de carne asada y mal gusto desde mi monitor

KYS filthy norteño
>>
you can try your luck and nordstrom and bloomindale's, maybe you will find something nice and rare and not shit
>>
>>12442785
Self hating Mexicans are fucking cringy, your fine as long as you go grow up a good boy in a upper middle class family.
>>
>>12442815
You have never been around a norteño m8, they're tacky as fuck and imitate everything they think is cool

If Moschino had a poor subsidiary with the business model of Zara it would be the predilect brand and style of norteños
>>
>>12442627
That's just for me,, or everyone??
>>
mexicans can never be /fa/
>>
>>12442029
Dwarf niggers and drug dealer,you never be /fa/ face it and cry
>>
>>12444031
sauce
>>
>>12444031
blue board fucking idiot
>>
File: 1493154409099.jpg (116KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493154409099.jpg
116KB, 490x490px
>>12442785
>>12442898

t. CDMX poster.

Jesus nigga, you guys just have this necessity to smear the "superiority" for living in the capital don't you?

Living in the north is like a gamble, you either grow up as a "papu" wearing exclusively polo, tommy, lacoste, A/X and any other brand that screams "I'm from the upper class range" OR wear hollister/AE/Zara (or any other store controlled by the Spaniard monopoly) from the middle class.

Then you got the "eccentric bois" who try to look like your average person in LA with sweaters (in plain fucking summer like come on dude.) thots, basic bitches and the rest of the spectrum that try hard to look good.

Honestly this is the result for being pretty close to the US. We have assimilated a lot of things from them and it simply sticks, but like the saying goes "The Mexican tries to imitate something and fails miserably."
>>
>>12442785
shut the fuck up fucking guajolota con patas
>>
>>12442029

normie, get out of our country
>>
>>12444760
People like you are literally the scum of Mexico, learn to love your own country and stop prejudging your own people by where were they born.
>>
>>12442627
>all that matters to being /fa/ is the face
Lmao look a dumbass
>>
File: 1493021686460.jpg (3MB, 1500x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1493021686460.jpg
3MB, 1500x1321px
>>12444820
Oh anon, but I DO love my country. I'm friends with a handful of people who live in the capital and are pretty chill to hang around with but it's anons like him who simply bring the worst of each state (and I won't say that this is exclusive to them, as most of the states throw dirt at the others if someone makes fun of theirs.)

This is something that has been running for DECADES, it's not something that will change overnight and given the way our culture behaves, it simply became part of our lives. We poke at each other trying to proclaim we are superior in some way.

Just because I don't agree with the stereotypes that guy is painting on us doesn't mean I hate my country or spite it. It's easy to judge but you should walk a couple of miles in our shoes to understand why the constant shit fling is a common thing, yet we still hold our country close to our heart.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.