[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic Surgery Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6147.jpg (116KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6147.jpg
116KB, 640x624px
Hello, can someone please post that pic of the girl who had a chin implant but then had a jaw surgery to correct it?
>>
is this you in the pic?
>>
>>12433827
Yeah but I need the pic of that girl who got a jaw/chin surgery. Her nose was operated af though
>>
>>12433840
I don't have it, try searching on reddit

anyways what you need is double jaw surgery with counter clockwise rotation and also a lip lift, not sure if you need genioplasty but you probably do
>>
Idk but I want to say that I love the pink in your hair!
>>
>>12433844
I cant find it pal
>>
>>12433844
added to this i reckon you'd probably need a full helix twist on your upper with a crenominal shift throughout
>>
>>12433864
did you just say something that sounded complicated?
>>
File: 1489606676543.png (331KB, 510x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489606676543.png
331KB, 510x490px
>>
>>12434078
damn... that first pic. RIP.
>>
>>12434078
*CRACK*
>>
Dk what you mean but I did a thing
>>
>>12434078
holy shit that is the worst jaw I have ever seen.
>>
>>12434078
saved her whole existence
>>
>>12433809
wtf you look fine idiot
>>
>>12435009
This desu.
>>
>>12433809
If you wanted to correct a chin implant you'd just take the implant out
>>
File: 1491348116690.jpg (202KB, 718x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1491348116690.jpg
202KB, 718x1076px
>>
>>12433809
DONT CHANGE SHIT YOU DUMBASS
you will regret it, a girl at my school had it done and she looks like somebody from whoville now. Youre not even ugly why would u slap God in the face like that? You're either retarded or you had a mean boyfriend idk
>>
>>12435428
First two pics looks exactly like a girl l I fucked a few years ago. After some very lame sex, she told me about how she sees demons and that she loves my aura. Never talked to her after that.

Also plastic surgery is dumb.
>>
You look like Aubrey Plaza. Don't change a thing.
>>
>>12433809
You look fucking fine you dumb bitch.

Goddamn I hate these fucking superficial whores trying to turn this into trend. When you perpetuate these retarded beauty standards by doing this you're actively hurting everyone else. Be happy with what you have, especially since you already have fairly pretty features, and I'm not saying that to be a white night I'm saying that because you need to learn to not be a dumb superficial bitch.
>>
I need that shit too
>>
>>12433809
>>12434905
It's your forward maxilla that's making you look weird/weak chin otherwise it's fine. Girls with no chins aren't a death sentence

Literally a few MMs of tissue/bone make a large difference

See cause in this second one you look asian like and not attractive/flat midface

Ur upper lip/philtrum needs work unless you have a defined Cupids bow from front which is fine

Not much else you can do except mandible but be glad you're Maxilla isn't recessed, then you'd be a goner

>>12435428
Just looking at this other girl makes me wince/want to kill myself, a complete wreck of shit with thousands of dollars wasted on a pointless surgery when it was her lack of forward growth/orbital recession that made her look hideous/repulsive
>>
>>12435790
>tfw strong jaw and chin but weak maxilla

fukken fugg :D
>>
>>12435790
>>12435798
>weak maxilla

post examples of strong, average, weak maxilla right now
>>
>>12434078
Makes you feel pretty bad for people years ago who never had the chance to get this surgery.
>>
>>12433809
you don't need anything
>>
>>12433809
How is your bite? Can you close your lips without straining? Both of your jaes are recessed and rotated clockwise, so you'd need double jaw surgery with counterclockwise rotation to fix that and maybe a small genio. It'd also make your nose look smaller. Don't get a nosejob.
>>
>>12436007
Can someone please photoshop it?
>>
>>12434078
literally from a 3 to a 7

I wish I had the money for surgery now instead of by the time i'm in my mid to late twenties
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.