[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: music.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Hello /fa/

What price range are your clothes at?I'm ashamed to admit that but i bought a lot of fake stuff from ebay(bape,supreme etc.),like hoodies for 30 euros and shit like that and i thought it's time to go shopping at local places where hoodies cost like 70-130 euros and buy 4-5 "good" pieces instead of 15 fakes

What do you think?My economic situation can manage clothes that cost like up to 150 euros a piece

Do you think i should go more for quality or quantity?
>>
>>12429107
Quality and real pieces. I have got a couple fake pieces and there are clear flaws that make me embarassed to even own them so I feel that its a waste of money even if its like $20. And for most brands, the legit stuff will last you longer and won't show wear as quick so I think it is better to have a few quality pieces in the long run
>>
>>12429107
you can generally get used stuff much cheaper
>>
>>12429129
Do you think spending like 100 euros on a hoodie will buy me some quality?

Fake stuff has horrendous fit,honestly,unless you buy some 80-100 euro fake
>>
>>12429107
>>12429129
>>12429138
There's nothing wrong with fake stuff the issue is buying fakes off ebay instead of taobao where you can actually get some good quality fakes
>>
>>12429383

or korean reps for even better quality.

I've found if you get non-branded or minimal branded reps you can get good quality pieces at a reasonable price without the stigma of wearing garish fake clothing
>>
Of course there are always exceptions, but generally speaking, for anything that is not a tee shirt (so shoes, pants, hoodies, jackets, anything) I try not to spend less than $100.

I like the discipline that this rule gives and I think its beneficial. Setting a high bar for clothing purchases forces you to be a more conscious consumer, in addition to the maxim that "you get what you pay for" generally holds true. Going through some agony of deciding whether or not to buy and a gut check feeling when you do is a good thing I think. I rarely regret anything I buy. H&M, etc. will turn you into an unsatisfied zombie pretty fast in addition to being poor quality. Sure, I paid 500 for the jacket, but I'll have it forever and I like it.Far too many people have a ball of clothes on their bed that they either regret and don't want anymore or it's damaged--and they paid close to what I did for all of it.
>>
>>12429422
>H&M, etc. will turn you into an unsatisfied zombie pretty fast

I can totally relate in that and this is what basically changed my mind.I don't like looking the same as everyone else,and it's not the same in the essence that we wear the same colour but the fit is just so basic and you see it on everyone else it frustrates me
>>
>>12429107
Avoid fakes man its not worth it, you'll be better off buying legit clothes instead. You don't need to buy expensive either just go with what looks good on you / works with your style, also try to buy pieces that fit well with your already existing wardrobe e.g. buying a jacket that can work with all of your jeans and not just one pair.

quality is more expensive but lasts longer usually, while quantity will be cheaper but wears out quicker most of the time
>>
>>12429417
links to sites? also could these good quality korean reps be worn by a 189 cm tall slender type of guy. a little skinnyfat with a mini-gut and broad shoulders or are they strictly reserved for petite azn manlets?
>>
>>12429383
whats the point of buying fake stuff though, the whole point of buying branded clothes is either for the quality/fit or the flexing value and you get neither of those from fakes
>>
>>12429825
reondistrict.com is probably the most well known in the rep community, I have 2 or 3 things from them and the quality is amazing. Just remember to read the size chart of the item you want to buy and you should be good
>>
>>12429107
>bought a lot of fake stuff from ebay(bape,supreme etc.)

Fake Supreme and BAPE are pretty obvious. I've seen fake the fake shark hoodies on eBay and they are laughably bad.

Please don't by fakes people. It's embarrassing. Save up a little more and try Grailed or else there are alternative options to a lot of designer stuff that won't break the bank.

If you buy fakes you have absolutely no right to criticize anyone's fit or say he's a fuccboi, so and so is a hypebeast, back to r/streetwear etc.

You're the most embarrassing motherfucker of all,
>>
>>12429817
this is sound advice OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.