[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So until recently I've never really cared to appear attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1458476863194.jpg (48KB, 820x816px) Image search: [Google]
1458476863194.jpg
48KB, 820x816px
So until recently I've never really cared to appear attractive to women, had more important things going on in my own life than trying to impress a walking, talking vagina.

Now I have my shit figured out and would like to look a little less autistic. Right now I wear basic pretty much featureless cotton t shirts, and 98% of the time track pants, occasionally jeans. I'm a 20 year old dood who needs to look a bit better without spending a lot of money.

What kinda shit should I be looking for?
>>
idk are you interested in clothes or are you interested in girls? there isnt really a correlation honestly
>>
You don't have to go all fancy. Polo Shirts, some raw denim jeans that fit well and khakis should be good.
>>
>>12428961
ew
>>
>>12428961
don't listen to him
>>
Levis jeans are pretty fashionable right now and they are cheap and can be pretty comfy. Don't buy the dad ones though, get some that actually fit your legs well. Personally, I like having different colors like black, brown, and khaki but blue jeans go with virtually everything.

For tops the obvious cheap and fashionable answer is H&M. Don't buy the cringe graphic tees , try some sweaters and coats.

But idk that much just find some pics of kanye and buy whatever hes wearing
>>
Dont wear jeans, go for business casual:

>dress shoes (oxfords, double monks, derbys, etc.)
>dress pants/chinos
>dress shirt (rolled up sleeves if warm, no jacket)
>blazer/sports jacket
>some accessories (pocket square, watch, ring, cufflinks if french cuff)

Fit is king.
All the stuff doesnt have to be super expensive since youre a 20 year old NEET poorfag, just keep the clothes clean/tidy until you can afford better stuff.
>>
>>12428396
>claiming its your fashion choices which are deterring women

Weak excuse, it's common knowledge that girls don't give a shit about what you wear, if you're not funny or good-looking then give up
>>
>>12428396
read the sticky, it's perfect for your situation
You just want to look acceptable and normal more or less
>>
>>12429199
he's 20, not 30.

some of the stuff you mentioned can still be decent though.

personally I'd just start with getting a few pairs of well-fitting jeans. black, light blue, indigo and grey makes for a nice variety in daily wear.

besides that get some basics. i would recommend these:
-some basic t-shirts in black, white and heather grey
-a few wool or cotton sweaters (nothing too fancy)
-a pair of white leather sneakers
-a pair of black derbies
-a nice wool coat for winter (don't be afraid to spend on this, you'll be regretting getting a shitty thin coat when you're freezing your arse off)

this is a really basic wardrobe. once you feel a bit more confident in your judgement, the next step would be getting something like a turtle-neck or some dress shirts with a nice print.

after that, you can start investing in quality. of course it would be great if you could instantly, but I'd advise not to blow a lot of money right away.
>>
>>12429070
>Levis jeans are pretty fashionable right now

Really? Where?
>>
lol u nvr had sexe :DDDD
>>
>>12428961
god no
>>
>>12428396
>now I have my shit figured out

You mean not viewing women as walking, talking vaginas? Cause until then...
>>
File: 824609_mrp_ou_l.jpg (28KB, 455x475px) Image search: [Google]
824609_mrp_ou_l.jpg
28KB, 455x475px
IF YOU'RE TOO AUTISTIC TO FIGURE IT OUT, HERE'S HOW TO MAXIMISE CHANCES OF GETTING A GIRL AND GENERALLY NOT BEING REPULSIVE
>Don't be fat
>Have clean and well kept hair
>Don't be smelly
>Don't be too hairy
>Cut your nails
>Stand up straight
Clean your teeth twice daily

CLOTHING WISE, WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
>well fitting pair of jeans or trousers (costs $15 to take to a tailor)
>well fitting tees or shirts
>a nice sweater
>some decent shoes
>a simple jacket that won't go out of style: denim, field jacket, parka, bomber etc.
>Stick to basic colours; blue, black, white, grey, navy, dark green

The should be enough to get a girl to talk to you, if you can hold a conversation you should be fine
>>
Just shop at Uniqlo lmao
>>
>>12428396
if you want to "appear attractive to women" start somewhere else. really, this is not the right place.
>>
>>12428961
Go back to mfa you fucking retard
>>
>>12428396
>that picture choice
>that opening paragraph

give up now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.