[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get his style?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tyler durden clothing.jpg (25KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
tyler durden clothing.jpg
25KB, 425x283px
How do I get Tyler Durden's style without completely copying what he wears in the film?
I tried to wear a culmination of random shit found at thrift shops and I just look like a homeless person. How do I manage to cop his look without looking like a jack ass? I am also /fit/ so I can pull of most of the shit he wears in the film.
>>
>>12417683

You have to hit rock bottom.
>>
>>12417702
fpbp
>>
>>12417683
his character is meant to be mysterious, very interesting, and charismatic which significantly enhances whatever he wears and makes his somewhat discordant clothing choices seem more alluring and intelligent

I guarantee you're just some sperg with zero talents or worthwhile qualities whatsoever so I suggest you stick with whatever's safest because trying to get creative by faking it and emulating what you find to be cool will just make an even bigger embarrassment out of you
>>
>>12418064

This. And don't think that you can start by adding a light Durden touch to your outfit, especially with red lenses glasses. Because nobody aside from Brad Pitt in this very movie can pull out these Oliver Peoples.

Be yourself, not someone else. The " Drive " copypasta won't work here.
>>
>>12417683
buy what he's wearing
>>
>>12418064
>>12418066
Why post in this thread?
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>12417683
Without his physique you would look retarded
>>
>>12417683
>be fit
>be incredibly handsome
>wear whatever you want
That's it. I'm decently fit and I intentionally wear obnoxious Hawaiian shirts and out of date button downs and the like, and get compliments all the time. I let myself get out of shape one semester and suddenly the compliments stopped and the shirts just looked cringey. Got fit again and it was back to good times.
Get fit, get tan, and you can wear anything.
>>
>>12418341

To prevent the death of a social life
>>
Get a time machine to the 90s and move to LA
>>
>>12418416
W2C Hawaiian shirts?
>>
>>12418468
Thrift stores. Kohl's. Doesn't really matter, as long as they are cut in a flattering way, wear them with top two buttons undone for that just walked off the beach, relaxed look. Them being cheap as shit actually contributes to the look.
>>
>>12418064

>his character is meant to be mysterious, very interesting, and charismatic which significantly enhances whatever he wears and makes his somewhat discordant clothing choices seem more alluring and intelligent

Yea basically this + having Brad Pitt's face.
>>
File: Squinty eyed cat.jpg (32KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
Squinty eyed cat.jpg
32KB, 535x462px
>>12418064
>he doesn't know faking it is the first step to being it
>>
what's the point of dressing like that if you're too much of a pussy to get in fistfights?
>>
>>12420959
Exactly. That's the first step in being like Tyler.
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight?
>>
>>12420950
Exactly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.