[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for my perfect denim jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (3KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 201x251px
Wich brands make this kind of jeans?
>>
>>12409345
LVC
>>
>>12409345
hey man. you know, ive owned almost every brand of jeans out there. In almost every price range. for me personally, i think the perfect jean is the rogue territory stanton. the quality of the denim is great, the fit is perfect. its slim, but not skinny. has a nice taper from the knee down. gets really nice fades too.
>>
>>12409345
idk, it depends on what cut you want. I want Nudies but I'm a fatty.
>>
A
P
C
>>
vintage levi 505. Their 32 inseam is a 36 though so you will want to hem them.
>>
Here's a few:
>Edwin
>Nudie
>Lee 101
>Levi's Made & Crafted / Vintage Clothing
>RRL
>>
Levi's 510 are my favorite.
I'm a Skelly so I don't know if the fit will work as well for you but they are the perfect balance between slim and skinny fit. They also have a higher rise than most modern jeans and have proved to be very durable for the few years I've had them.
>>
Looking for a pair of jeans that taper similar to joggers without the over exagerated drop that looks like you've shit yourself. Any recommendations? 6'1" 158lbs if that helps
>>
>>12409355
ok shill
>>
>>12409908
I guess Naked and Famous Skinny Guys kind of fit like that. They're pretty fun as a brand.
>>
>>12410361
How is N&F compared to any of these?
>>12409653
>>
My perfect jeans would be APC Petite Standard but they're made in Vietnam
>>
>>12409345
Wrangler
>>
>>12409352
WRONG
>>
>>12409382
their denim is good but low rise is for queers
>>
>>12411913
Why?
>>
>>12410361
i find that naked and famous are a bit too tight around the crotch area
>>
Thoughts on Neuw?
>>
>>12409345
ysl
>>
>>12409382
God no. Was so disappointed when i copped some black denim from them. not a fan of low rise to begin with, but the made in vietnam tag (considering retail) was ridiculous.
>>
nah
>>
>>12409355
I like N&F for the casual, "not even trying but still know how to dress" look, and they seem to fit like the suggestion here in pics I've seen. I may give em a try.
Also, I have had many different brands across a relatively broad price range and it depends on my mood and or what look I'm feeling that day, shoes, etc. but overall my N&F super skinny (not that skinny desu) and a pair of comune david jeans that I'm pretty sure is a defunct brand. I've beaten them to shit by this point and they're still my favourite.
>>12412700
I have a pair of these iggy fit (also slim/skinny) and I like these as well but more for wearing sneakers than say boots.
>>
>>12412700
yes. such underrated brand.
>>
>>12409885
I'm skelly af (64 kg for 1m86) and I found them to be extreme skinny. I like them, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing them everywhere I go.
>>
How are the blk dnm 25's?
Debating between a pair of those and the neuw hell's.
I usually wear April77 Joey so I like them pretty tight.
>>
File: IMG_0636.jpg (66KB, 384x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0636.jpg
66KB, 384x810px
>>12409345
POSTING TO SAVE A LIFE
>>
>>12414852
this is very dated, not to mention wrong on a lot of levels
>>
>>12414878
Post an update.
>>
>>12413829
>>12413847
Thanks lads. Gonna get me a pair
>>
>>12412700
Made in China
>>
>>12414878
Not really.
It still applies as far as actual denim focused brands go.
Something like nudie and lee isn't any better than Levi's though. And lumping designer denim to single tier is silly and misguided as fuck, for example Rick has different kinds of denim and KKA and Julius belong to Awesome tier easily.
>>
>>12413805
>made in vietnam tag (considering retail) was ridiculous.
How so?
Mine are made in macau but it's still pretty much the same thing. Everything is made in third world countries nowadays and what's made in EU/US isn't always any better.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.