[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bag does /fa/ casually carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

File: 1108-1-genericColorway_model1.jpg (91KB, 1500x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1108-1-genericColorway_model1.jpg
91KB, 1500x1249px
What bag does /fa/ casually carry?
>>
>>12406384
im not a hypebeast i swear

will probably sharpie out the supreme logo eventually this bag is the perfect size for wallet, keys, narcotics and a small 3mm point and shoot
>>
>>12406449
35mm*
>>
>>12406449
what about a water bottle
>>
>>12406449
>will probably sharpie out the supreme logo eventually
fucking don't you dumbass that will absolutely kill the resale value
that thing is basically free for you to use until the bag meme phase is over and you are bored of it
then you can just flip it with the original price or with luck get more than you paid for it
every other argument aside, the absolute best thing about supreme is that it's fucking supreme, people eat it up and you can take advantage of that
>>
>>12406449
>>12406457
Don't listen to this dumbass just sharpie it out.
>>
>>12406384
I have one of those mid size Timbuk2s in black. Its pretty great to wear around town or if you're moving around a lot with a heavier carry load but it becomes annoying to undo 2 clips and loud velcro if you're a student/opening it often.

Sooooo that lead me to just say fuck it and to pickup a tote cause its cute.
pic related the blank american apparel tote i got
>>
File: baicyclon_2013_3pgs[1].jpg (102KB, 665x533px) Image search: [Google]
baicyclon_2013_3pgs[1].jpg
102KB, 665x533px
this thing. But it's probably a bit too large to be casual.
>>
File: IMG_3580.jpg (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3580.jpg
116KB, 1000x1000px
I have pic related. Its really big and has nice pockets. I dont think its really that effay but i dont mind the design. Thoughts?
>>
>>12406453
no it's not that big you could possible fit a mini water bottle like pic related or a 16oz and let it stick out

my insulated water bottle can only fit in my backpack
>>12406457

good points but i actually do not care about reselling it or it's value over time. im going to keep it forever because it's very practical.
>>
File: s0995599_sc7.jpg (24KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
s0995599_sc7.jpg
24KB, 380x380px
>>12406474
forgot pic related whoops

you can fit one of those but it's only like 3 big gulps of water kek
>>
>>12406460
>overpriced garbage with only special value going for it as fashion accessory or monetary is the tiny ass logo on the side that is even hard to notice
>lol imma get rid of it
why.jpg
>>12406474
It's your bag so do whatever you want but I sure as fuck wouldn't. The logo is hardly even noticeable and only people you will impress with destroying the logo is bunch of judgmental teenagers that trashtalk everything the other teenagers online tell them to trashtalk.
>>
>>12406482
now that i think about sharpieing it out will make it look gross i might put a pin over it

also god damn dude i don't give a shit about making a fuckin measly ass $35 dollar profit off some dumb bag i'd rather keep it, it's actually p useful
>>
>>12406523
>i don't give a shit about making a fuckin measly ass $35 dollar profit
well yeah but it's not just that, the only value that thing really has is that it's supreme, the design or quality is nothing special, every brand is putting these things out cause they are hot meme commodity at the moment, why get Supreme if you don't want the logo or embrace that it's Supreme?
>>
>>12406536
I tried looking for a cheap milsurp canvas bag on ebay for a while but they were too small the supreme one is the perfect size and was only $40

the material is surprisingly decent (codura) the small zip section, bigger zip section and mesh pouch is exactly what i need without over-doing it.

I would have bought and preferred a plain milsurp version of the bag over supreme had it been the right size

What other places did you see selling similar bags? Maybe I didn't look hard enough.
>>
visvim 20l
>>
File: u2j1oie.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
u2j1oie.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
I wear this one from COS. Had it for about a year, and I've been pretty rough on it. Lost its shape a little and there's some miscolouring on the bottom, but it's held up very well for the price (€70 IIRC).
>>
Love this thing
>>
This. Pretty nice cycling bag.
>>
>>12406449
Not a big fan of the supreme brand myself but don't sharpie it out. The logo is subtle to get away with and you can always resell it for a better price without it being damaged
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.