[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1442.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Picked these up today for the collection. Thoughts?

Also general Jordan's thread.
>>
>>12405227
If you buy clothes purely for a collection you're a fucking joke.
Wear shit you like, don't care about opinions of others.
Stop being a meme and a fucking parody.
>>
>>12405242
"The collection" is a rotation of shit I wear on a regular basis.
>>
>>12405227
those shoes look stupid fwiw
>>
>>12405279
Explain
>>
>>12405242
Jfc the hypocrisy in one post

Why would one buy something for a collection if they didn't like it
>>
>>12405294
Fucking this
>>
>>12405227
>not 6's

Smh
>>
>>12405227
>jumpman on the back
>collection
ahaha what a joke. terrible shoe regardless desu looks like something a niglet would wear
>>
File: aj1unc.jpg (46KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
aj1unc.jpg
46KB, 640x449px
Opinions?
>>
>>12405496
sure if ur a girl
>>
>>12405494
The original motorsports had the jumpman on the backs otherwise I'd be bitching about it too.
>>
>Also general Jordan's thread.

IT'S "JORDANS" NOT "JORDAN'S" YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>12405583
Why not? They are Michael Jordan's line of shoes right?
>>
>>12405227

Jordans look like clown shoes. They don't go with anything except a basketball uniform.
>>
>>12405620
Nah they don't, If you have small feet they look really small

Most people who wear them have huge feet
>>
>>12405637
Not him but they look shitty.
>>
>>12405640
That's like just your opinion
>>
File: jordan 10.jpg (127KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
jordan 10.jpg
127KB, 940x660px
opinions?
i like these or the countdown pack ones
>>
I don't understand why /fa/ has to be so racist and hateful when it comes to Jordans.
Fucking annoying that you can't have a conversation about Jordans without basement dwelling bigots fucking up the threads.

>>12405227
Not a fan of the motorsport 4's. For some reason hey look like Jordan knock offs from wallmart.

>>12406279
These and coundown pack 10's are both nice colourways, but I've neber seen a pic where 10's look good on feet.
>>
>>12406320
>>12406320
>>12406320
>>12406320
stop trying to force these. it hasn't been a thing and it will never happen
>>
>>12406326
Force what? Jordans?
I'm not forcing anything here, just expressing my opinion.
>>
>>12405591
Because it's "Jordan Brand" and "Air Jordan" which is shortened to just "Jordan"

You wouldn't say "Wang's" talking about Alexander Wang shoes
>>
>>12405637
They do look like clown shoes.

There is not one non-basketball outfit I have ever seen where I thought "huh, those Jordans are the best shoe for that outfit"
>>
>>12406320
Because Jordans are literally only worn by ghetto black people, or whites/Mexicans trying to look black
>>
>>12406653
This
>>
>>12406653
>Because Jordans are literally only worn by ghetto black people
So what? I don't care who typically wears them. It doesn't take away anything from the shoes.
Why can't you just let people discuss their shoes and wear what they want?

>ghetto black people
I'm pretty sure the rich black people wear them as well.
>>
>>12406748
This
>>
>>12405227
I was gonna get those. I really liked them, mostly because of the color. (I only like retro jordans) I got the royal 1s a few weeks ago. Im not really a sneakerhead. I constantly wore og vans and converse for like as long as I remember, but lately Ive switched it up. Can you post your collection?
>>
File: rs-192850-467149260.jpg (60KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-192850-467149260.jpg
60KB, 700x394px
>>12406748
Being ghetto and being rich aren't mutually exclusive. You can have all the money in the world and still have no style (Steve Jobs) or class (Duck Dynasty guys)

And I'm just answering your question. They're LITERALLY clown shoes that are only valuable because of how fucked up and materialistic black culture is

That being said, go Google image search "jordan shoes outfit" and then report back here and tell me if there's a single person on there who you would hire for a job or take home to meet your parents, or if there's anyone who looks halfway respectable and not like a middle schooler. For fuck's sake, Kanye and Amber Rose are on there and even he looks fucking stupid wearing them
>>
>>12405227
there are only a few jordans that i like... those aren't awful i guess, although i attribute that more to the fact that it's pretty difficult to make a white-based 4 colorway look completely terrible.

>>12406320
go home darkie
>>
>>12407782
>>and even Kanye looks fucking stupid wearing Jordans
>>implying he usually looks and dresses good anyways
Opinion disgarded manlet fag.
>>materialistic black culture is why Jordans succeed
Wrong again cry harder bitch. This just proves you know nothing about basketball and your father failed at raising you, you insecure little cuck.
>>
>>12406320
theyre hateful because all the bootcut jean kids from /pol/ come here for advice thinking it'll help them pull chicks.

Jordans have been very influential and are wore by niches all over the world
>>
>>12406320
Jordans are extremely ugly and clash with any outfit they are worn with. The reason people like Jordans at all is because the brand is a fundamental part of nigger culture. To the impoverished niggers they are a status symbol because they are perceived as "expensive" by the part of the population who wear them. For some reason this sentiment has carried over tho the dumber parts of the white and hispanic populations. Note that """sneaker heads""" are not actually into fashion and like shoes because of the rarity of a particular release without regard to aesthetics.
>>
>>12407822
>wore by nigs all over the world
ftfy
>>
>>12407894
Found the /pol/ack
>>
>>12407907
Polack more like PO-thetic LACK of pussy
>>
>>12408018
lmao Michael Brown deserved it
>>
>>12408027
Edge

Looks like I got it figured out judging by that salty response
>>
The only ones that I like are Jordan 1s. Everything else looks really blob like and gross.
>>
>>12408031
I know, right. I'm tired of everyone who posts here being /pol/. Everyone is the same, phenotypes are a lie created by nazis. Crime statistics on different races are wrong because there are no differences between races.
>>
File: IMG_2460.jpg (49KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2460.jpg
49KB, 648x348px
>>12408067
>heh I sure showed him
>>
selling retro 11s and 3s from 2009, up on grailed if anyone is interested
>>
>>12408067
oops try again
>>
File: clown shoes.jpg (23KB, 402x486px) Image search: [Google]
clown shoes.jpg
23KB, 402x486px
ITT: People who have wet dreams of actual clown shoes calling Jordans clown shoes.
>>
Absolute nignog shoes. Some Jordan's are okay, but this just screams unpaid child support and white dirty tank tops
>>
>>12407818
>"The Air Jordan line has been associated with many riots, assaults, robberies, and murders, such as the murder of a 15-year-old high school student named Michael Eugene Thomas who was choked to death by one of his peers for a pair of Air Jordan sneakers in 1989

>In 1988, the then-principal of Mumford High Schoo (in Detroit)l mentioned that clothing-related violence had reached a point where he felt it was necessary to ban certain items of clothing, including the Air Jordan sneaker, from the school grounds.This ban was the first of many dress codes implemented in schools after the wave of robberies, beatings, and shootings over possession of Air Jordan sneakers and other items of clothing."

These two paragraphs have nine sources behind them. Fuck you. Kids in Detroit killed each other for the shit and you're saying it's not because of materialistic black culture. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>12407818
How the fuck does basketball knowledge matter?
>>
>>12409262
is this bait? michael jordan, the creator of jordan brand was a basketball player
>>
>>12405242
Is wear what you like (even if everyone else think it doesn't look good) a meme or real
>>
>>12409257
Niggas get stabbed for supreme.
>>
>>12409311
Doesn't getting a ton of blood on it defeat the purpose?
>>
>>12409324
Nah I'm talking about the kids in line at the ny store. Some dude got stabbed last year. But mans also get jumped I guess for their clothes too I wouldn't doubt it. I've seen some vids on twitter and it mostly whites to lol
>>
>>12409257
>>Detroit, the cesspool of the United States
Gee no suprise here. Detroit is shitty, everyone in it, really. Even the cops I'm sure. That's not really exemplary of black culture, that just tells us liberals don't know how to run anything. All the biggest shitholes are cities like Detroit and La.
>>12409262
Most people look at who/what type of people wear what, which is why Jordans are hated, hence why people blame black culture on them being bad.
>>Everyone wanted to be like Mike
>>best basketball player of all time
Have you seriously never heard of him? Kys underage faggot
>>
>>12409505
You forgot to mention that Jordans are hideous.
>>
>>12405227
WTC?
>>
>>12409257
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/your-sneakers-or-your-life-25-years-later
The sneakers didn't even fit the killer. Not saying you whole post is wrong because of that, but that in particular is not indicative of black culture.
>>
>>12409525
Which Jordan models do you dislike? I hate the 9s,10s, 15s+ basically but I like the other ones mostly. Anything not in the main number series and anything not 14s and below are good imo except the 9 and 10s
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>12410670
I literally can't stand any of them. Even worse though is Jordan brand. I cannot see Jordan brand as actual Jordans. The football teams switching to Jordan brand are fucking retarded to want an emblem of a man with a basketball on their jerseys. I guess nigs gonna nig though.
>>
>>12410717
Jordans are life
>>
File: breds.jpg (147KB, 1515x935px) Image search: [Google]
breds.jpg
147KB, 1515x935px
Breds are the only jordans worth wearing honestly.
>>
>>12409257
how many people do you think have been killed over iphones.

baka white culture so materialistic
>>
>>12409278
Kys
>>
>>12410826
og aj1s in general
>>
>>12410826
2edgy
>>
Are the 6 alts any good guys? I've been eying them and think I should cop
>>
>>12410717
>>foot ball teams getting "Jordan" cleats
Yeah it's stupid but eh it's also kinda cool. They look really ugly though
>>I hate/dislike all models
Well, what shoes do you like? There are so many Jordans I want to try and find at least one you might like
>>
>>12413017
I like NB 996s the most. I find them extremely aesthetically pleasing for some reason. I also like Wolverine 1000 mile and similar boots. Moccasins and Chelsea boots are also good.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.