[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

headwear inspo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

So, I fell for the buzzcut meme and with the summer around the corner, I'm looking for something to put on my head to avoid sun burn. Dad hats now look weird with the new hair cut, a real leather hat like a stetson looks retarded if you are sub 40 y/o, beanies and bucket hats aren't particular fashionable either. What does /fa wear besides caps and dad hats?
>>
>>12385009
>>
>>12403376
>dad hats look weird? Link to dad hat thread.
thanks anon :)
>>
>>12403379
hey no problem dude
>>
>>12403374
that file name..
>red sox
lol
>>
File: Full-Metal-helmet-L-620x350.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Full-Metal-helmet-L-620x350.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
Do this with a MAGA hat.
>>
>>12404456
best idea so far!
>>
File: sand-adventure-hat-main.jpg (161KB, 760x652px) Image search: [Google]
sand-adventure-hat-main.jpg
161KB, 760x652px
This was my go-to hat this summer.
>it looks shit
That is actually a good thing. See, if people see you wearing say... a fedora... They will think that you think you look good. That's why you become a figure of fun.
But if you wear a hat like this they will not believe that you think you look good. They will believe that you don't want skin cancer. That is respectable, people understand it.
>>
>>12404629
Still not perfect, but definitely it looks less autistic then the Vietnam helmet!
>>
>>12403374
>red sox
>>
File: fubu-nsync.jpg (123KB, 1204x735px) Image search: [Google]
fubu-nsync.jpg
123KB, 1204x735px
>>12403374
It isn't a meme that you have to wear a hat in the summer if you are bald or have a buzzcut, the sun will boil your head literally.
>>
>>12406133
I prefer boiling over a sunburn and skin peeling off. Also I wore hats all year when I was younger, it ain't that bad.
>>
>>12406161
I dunno if I'm a dummy but I meant you can prevent boiling your head with wearing a hat.

I shaved my head one summer and went to ride my bicycle without a hat and had to stop soon because I almost had a heat stroke.
>>
>>12406133
burning your scalp is not a fun experience
>>
>>12406235
Ahh, I thought you where talking about the heat collecting under the hat, so that you're more likely to get a heatstroke wearing a hat. I mean it's possible that my head will get hotter wearing a hat.
>>
>>12406059
I wasn't suggesting the 'nam helmet I was suggesting you get a red maga hat and write BORN TO KILL on it and put a peace sign badge on it as well.
>>
>>12406271
Makes sense. Better then a vietnam helmet with maga written on it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.