[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes or no to glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0423.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
This is the only way I could see glasses on my face, rate /10, recommendations?
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (120KB, 714x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
120KB, 714x862px
Without
>>
>>12402332
not even bothering to shrink that image jeez
>>
What do you think, better with or without?
>>
those are godawful
>>
Why?
>>
>>12402332
Your face is too tall and oval for such rectangle, short glasses. Pick something that's a little taller, more round and has more body.

>http://www.zennioptical.com/rectangle-eyeglass-frames-7807221.html
>>
>>12402360
you chose the most autism approved glasses ever. like idk, just way too short and it was literally the kind of frame my mom made me wear when i was 6 and got my first glasses and even then everyone laughed at them.

you need something like the old kind of nerd glasses that are 'cool' now. your face already screams full autismo php developer, and some bigger glasses with better length and width proportions are probably also a good thing to kind of distract other from your negative facial features.
>>
File: HarryCrane.jpg (32KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
HarryCrane.jpg
32KB, 524x336px
>>12402332
I don't wear glasses, but I think the glasses Harry Crane wears on Mad Men (pic related) would fit your face shape better. Don't fuck with black frames either; instead, opt in for one of those tortoise shell speckled looking color frames. You have an oval face shape, so you're looking for frames that are slightly larger and more pronounced on the top edges, but very thin on the bottom. (in my opinion)

Don't think I'm calling you fat because I pointed to Harry Crane, he'd have the same face shape if he were thin too, but he would certainly have more choice in eye-wear since some fat wouldn't be softening his jaw.

Although, you'd certainly be in the same boat if you were to cut down on your calorie intake and lose some fat off of your face. Shave every day, keep your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth at all times, and chew a tougher gum like Falim to build strength in your jaw muscles. An oval face type with a slightly pronounced jaw is the most desireable type whenever it comes to eyewear.

Try to find a pair of this exact type (Joseph Marc 4060 Havana Gold, they're cheap too but sold out on Overstock): https://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Joseph-Marc-4060-Havana-Gold-Prescription-Eyeglasses/8604431/product.html

Someone who is better with eye-wear could probably point you to a very similar alternative.
>>
>>12402602
Gold on tort browline glasses? Dude can pretty much punch in brands at random and find them.
I mean, that's not to knock it, it's a proven look, and it was good on your part to suggest it.
>>
>>12402620
It's just an outsider's perspective is all. I really don't know much about purchasing eyewear, but I always thought that the style made Harry Crane's face look much better in the show, which took place in the 60's and featured New York ad men, so they must've been iconic then and would still be regarded as a classic today.

The character started wearing some thick black looking ones near the end, and it just looked terrible compared to the ones in pic related. So I figured that if it made a guy with a similar shape who is fatter in the face look good, then it would probably make OP look presentable too.

Although, I'd think he'd need to go with a cleaner look to truly benefit from them.
>>
>>12402654
>but I always thought that the style made Harry Crane's face look much better in the show
And you're right, it does.
>Although, I'd think he'd need to go with a cleaner look to truly benefit from them.
And you're right, he would.

Cmon, have more confidence in yourself.
>>
holy shit shave your face

also they look terrible
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.