[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

state of /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 16

File: fa.png (2KB, 244x43px) Image search: [Google]
fa.png
2KB, 244x43px
/fa/ is a really bad board at the moment. It was never all that great, but it's really awful right now. Is it moderated at all/do we have any janitors here?

/fa/ is the kind of board that needs tight moderation. A lot of threads seem to be from people coming here for the first time, or straight from other boards. If a lot of the trash threads could be deleted small questions could be posted in a general thread. It's important to do this because the board is so slow, it's easy for it to become cluttered with shit threads that move at a snails pace but stay up because a single bump breathes new life into it.

Right now we have tumblr, mom didnt buy me yeezys, what does /fa/ think of x, where to cop x, second life, face rate, sneakers all on the front page. It's shit.

If other boards have stricter rules on low-effort threads why can't we? It seems like we gravitating towards a scenario where all threads are just a question with the poster looking for some kind of confirmation or validation. When you start a thread pls have something to contribute.

I know this is another shit thread and I'm sorry to be posting it but I'd genuinely love to hear from people how we might be able to make this place a better and more interesting community.
>>
Trash posters = trash threads
>>
who fucking cares
go outside and make some friends
>>
>If other boards have stricter rules on low-effort threads why can't we?
I'm convinced you don't actually go to other boards.
>>
File: FAisTrash.png (36KB, 1315x278px) Image search: [Google]
FAisTrash.png
36KB, 1315x278px
I think even a little light moderation would vastly improve the state of /fa/. Even if all that happened was deleting "Is [something] effay?" threads. This would nonetheless improve the state of the board.
>>
>>12393627
Fucking all these fit and streetwear invading my board.
And the fucking trannies with their thinspo. Fuck
This board isn't about fashion anymore it's about
>muh normie core
Board purge is needed
>>
The biggest problem of /fa/ is their user base.
Even a year ago we use to have Rog / runaway/techwear threads etc... they left.
Now is just anons making the same thread over and over again,about basic stuff. Asking if they should cop a white sneaker, supreme, /fa/ youtubers etc...
It looks like that only newfags are able to make new threads....

If you want it to change: update sticky and any newfag thread is deleted, go to the fucking sticky
Threads should go to the right place: supreme jordans bla bla bla -> fuckboy general
w2c stand smiths and a yellow jacket -> w2c thread etc....
After having everything organized like in other boards, try to find good posters, cause now we have non.
>inb4: I'm a crappy poster too.
>>
>>12393672
>Complaining about thinspo
You're a new /fa/g
>>
>>12394308
>m-muh thinspo
he is right tho
fuck all to do with /fa/, no idea why it's tolerated here really
>>
>>12394316
Since when being fat is effay?
Never heard about heroin chic?
new fags know shit about /fa/shion.
That's why this board is dead....
>>
It would go a long way to improve board quality if you morons didnt bump every thread where the OP pic is a cute girl.

Cute girls don't automatically make shit relevant to the board, this is what ruins damn near every board. STOP BUMP SHIT THREADS
>>
>>12394331
>effay
there is that word again
should be instaban to begin with
it probaly isn't but then "being effay" has fuck all to do with fashion also
>>
>>12394335
should be Instaban to anons that complain about /fa/ classic threads.
If you don't like it, leave /fa/, instead of change it.
That's why old fags are leaving, because new fags want to change it
>>
>>12394372
You haven't provided a single fucking reason why they shouldn't be just plain not allowed
>you must be new
>it's classic
nah fuck off m8, might as well allow any /fit/ threads as well, they are just as relevant
>>
>>12394308
That trannies thinspo post belong in fit not fa
This board is basically filled with fit
>muh body stronk it's fashion
And fucking trap and Transgender
>no you need to be skeleton mode to be fashionable
Nomalfag coming from reddit r/streetwear sharing their fit which is basically the most common tshirt and jeans.
Some new fag browsing this shit hole asking shit question cuz they never read the sticky
And the minority who actually browse for fashion

Board is so dead even moderators left and now it's being ass fucked by every other boards
>>
>>12394376
>"Never heard about heroin chic?"
I gave you an example.
Being thin is correlated with fashion.
Have ever seen a runaway show?
The majority of models are thin and there's a reason. Being thin helps you to achive certain body proportions (imagine golden ratio as an simpler way to explain).
Another example:
ysl look: you only can pull it off if you are extremelly thin, otherwise looks extremelly bad.
That's why you see thinspo on /fa/, alot of fashion trends are correlated with being thin, is part of the look.
If you are into streetwear or whatever, probably don't need to be that thin, but in other styles you need.I hope that you understand what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>12394417
I agree with you, this board is fucking dead.
>>
>>12393627
this board is 100% lost as it's entire userbase is 16 and just doesn't want to look autistic in highschool
I'm pretty sure i'm the only guy over 20 here who owns legit designer gear that cost more than £50. I lurk the board out of habit now
>>
If we get a mod/janitor to delete all of the basic threads covered by fuccboi general and w2c threads, as well as deleting threads andswered by the sticky, we'd have better content which would attract better posters.
>>
>>12394445
This
>>
>>12394435
>I gave you an example.
Heroin chic is fashion
thinspo threads aren't about heroin chic though
same thing for runways, I would love to discuss those, thinspo ain't for that
your mental gymnastics are pretty entertaining to read
unfortunately still not fashion
I get why people might want some place to discuss that kinda shit but this isn't the place clearly
>>
>>12394445
Better tweet Hoot.
>>
>>12394440
You're not alone there's just very few of us
>>
I think one of the problems why a thread about runways is so difficult, is because a lot of people are not able to analyze, criticize and discuss a show. Do they lack the knowledge to? Probably. The lack of interest is also a problem.
>>
>>12394478
>not able
if anything we need to drop this kinda pretentious bullshit and advocate people just speak their mind honestly about what they think about runways for example
the kinda pseudo intellectual bullshit analysis is way fucking worse than reading honest no bullshit comments
and the latter often hit way closer to reality anyway
there is no 'lack of knowledge' because you don't need 2deep knowledge to share your thoughts
stuff like knowing about designers earlier work is good for reference but self referential shows are not common enough that something like that is something you need to know about
>>
IDK what to think tbqh. I started browsing about 2 years ago in uni. Even through all the garbage threads I have been able to pick up on a lot of helpful info. Yeah the "Is __ effay" and "what shoes should i get" threads suck but I feel like they dont subtract from the good material, but rather dilute it. Like instead of having every thread on the first page be good I have to go back a couple. Idk tho. I probably have no idea what a super good thread actually looks like since im kinda new.
>>
>>12394440
Anon go to discord.
>>
So where should we get a mod for fa?
>>
>>12393627
remove:
-/anorexia general/ aka thinspotism
-is x /fa/, what should i do with my hair etc (only allowed in fuccboi)
-instagram, tumblr (lmao) threads

Done. Board would be fucking tons better.
>>
>>12394536
fucking this
any social bullshit threads in general might as well go to /soc/ cause that's what the place is for, the faceapp threads are in every fucking board right now, they are irrelevant to everything
>>
Also, there is 'use faceapp' with 45 posts from retard on the first page. Idk how it's related to fa.
>>
>when the only good thing about this board is the sticky
Kek what happened
>>
>>12394440
>Im pretty sure i'm the only guy over 20 here who owns legit designer gear that cost more than £50.
no you're not
The people who do just don't make it obvious and rarely post because they have better things to do
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>12393627
/fa/ is the worst board on 4chan
>>
there was that gucci runway thread that was really good. All you need is a few good posters and everybody else bounces off them. But this board is so shit it makes all the intellectual posters turn 180 degrees. Ban all the underage posters and update the sticky.
>>
>>12394491
A lot of these runway thread die off. They mostly consist of image dumps without any discussion whatsoever. The question 'why do I like this' is not even answered. For that you need knowledge, you need to understand what makes an outfit come together and why the things you wore 10 year ago didn't a.k.a experience, you need to read fashion magazine articles, watch shows, read literature, visit musea, listen to music, watch movies, read the news, talk to authorities. It's a long process of learning and absorbing bit by bit and it's all readily available. With all that knowledge you'll be able to express your opinion on solid knowledge and reason, to see what the concepts and references are behind a collection. You'll appreciate the finer details as well, cuts and the way things are styled. You can't speak you mind, you can't answer that question, if you can't pronounce your thoughts. It becomes 'the kinda pseudo intellectual bullshit' if the opinion is not written in an accessible manner and if you don't invite others to talk with you about a runway piece.
>>
:stopmusic:
>>
>>12394604
:goodpost:
>>
>>12394606
thank you, anon.
the music is still playing, though.
>>
While we're on the topic the sticky is shit and dated. I don;t know who would be in charge of updating it though. Perhaps it could be revamped collaboratively?
>>
>>12394603
>to see what the concepts and references are behind a collection
but you don't have to understand any of that to give your impressions of what you just saw
most fashion isn't that complicated
I saw mocking comments about rick Walrus show that literally hit the nail on the head on what it was about and what he was doing with it. Anyone can answer if they liked something and what they just saw, dropping any pretense and just saying what's on your mind is not hard.
>>
>>12394616
I know there have been some attempts in the past. Check warosu for that. What would you like to talk about? What does a person need to know before posting here? Maybe we can host some books and articles too?
>>
>>12394624
https://github.com/effay/wiki
>>
File: tossin1.gif (465KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
tossin1.gif
465KB, 384x216px
>>12394591
I'd say that's true because the whole appeal of 4chan is that people have let go of their shame for the most part. They have hit rock bottom so the interactions have a perverse but refreshing honesty to them provided you are familiar with the customs and rituals with which the honesty is conveyed.
alone among the boards does /fa/ cling to their conceit of being in control of their lives.
It's all the pomp and circumstance of nihilism without any of the accompanying reflection.
All this would be fine if this board were made up of self-assured alphas who have it all figured out but we know this isn't remotely close to true.
It's scared shitless kids spending their parents' money trying to impress each other.
Anyway. As a result of the hipster-in-denial attitude that all 4chan boards have, at least it introduced me to some interesting brands that I wouldn't have otherwise found out about.
>>
>>12394302
this. the userbase is very clearly younger than almost any other board, and it's obvious even if you don't see all the "...at my highschool" or "i'm starting uni next year..." comments. every other thread is questions about h&m tshirts or $60 white sneakers--what normal people just go to the mall and buy like all their other friends, and don't need autistic anonymous users' opinions about.
>>
File: 1479770574183.jpg (72KB, 620x929px) Image search: [Google]
1479770574183.jpg
72KB, 620x929px
The knowledge and understanding of fashion on this board is too low. That is the prime reason for it being bad. It wouldn't matter if everyone was from r/streetwear if they had actually become knowledgeable too but right now the amount of people who are interested in fashion but don't understand it well enough far exceeds the amount of people who are interested and understand it well. To attack this we need to help as many as possible learn as much as possible.

There are two good ways that should both be done at the same time. The sticky should be revolutionized, and good posts should be made by those who are knowledgeable. A good sticky will inform and put new people in the right mindset, and good posts will steer the entire discussion in good directions.
The sticky I don't know how we can change it, many attempts have been made but I feel powerless, I don't know if we can get an admins attention and cooperation. It would be super if we could accomplish something there though.

A good post is constructive and including but not afraid to be direct, and it is also expected from people receiving the eventual critique that they control their cognitive dissonance and don't freak out when they dont get only love and approval like on reddit. And good posts discuss fashion as an objective artform after qualities such as silhouette, material, cut, proportion, styling, craftmanship, texture, colour, mood, cultural inspiration and cultural relevancy, and also vision and direction. And a good post makes abstractions based on these factors so that other people witness these thought patterns and learn to understand fashion after its objective factors and qualities, not just thinking of fashion as dressing up in what looks good to yourself. Make good posts.

Good moderation is also heavily needed. Shitposts should be kept, it's part of the atmosphere, bait should be removed though. Shit threads should be deleted.
>>
>>12394537
honestly all """face rate""" selfie whoring threads should be immediately banned. literally has nothing to do with fashion at all, and is just filled with insecure geeks desperate for some validation. there's usually not even any advice to give except lose weight and/or shave
>>
>>12394655
>And good posts discuss fashion as an objective artform after qualities such as silhouette, material, cut, proportion, styling, craftmanship, texture, colour, mood, cultural inspiration and cultural relevancy, and also vision and direction. And a good post makes abstractions based on these factors so that other people witness these thought patterns and learn to understand fashion after its objective factors and qualities, not just thinking of fashion as dressing up in what looks good to yourself. Make good posts.
This for the most part is totally unnecessary pretentious shit, we don't need this kinda shit and the fact is this kinda fashion forum does not even exist online. None of this is really necessary for this place to be 'good'. It's a fucking 4chan fashion forum not central saint martins, the average fag here doesn't necessarily find runways intriguing or want to discuss fashion as an artform but that doesn't mean he can't contribute and make good posts.
If anything this:
>not just thinking of fashion as dressing up in what looks good to yourself
Is what people need to realize better. Updated sticky and guiding people there would improve this board a ton. All it really needs is introduction to color coordination and silhouette aside from basic guides how shit is supposed to fit and pointers for basic wardrobe and this place would be lot better.
>>
>>12394674
>This for the most part is totally unnecessary pretentious shit
No, it is not. It is what fashion is. People don't need to mention specific qualities in their posts but they need to understand it when they evaluate things. A better understanding is what every user on here needs to make the entire place a better environment. It is what makes fashion.

>not just thinking of fashion as dressing up in what looks good to yourself
Is what people need to realize better
You agree with this, which is the same as what I previously said that you disagree with. People looking at fashion beyond their own choices and wants and instead as something based on objective factors. I said the same thing just more developed first, so first you disagree and then you agree? It's because you somehow misunderstand what I mean
>>
>>12394702
>No, it is not.
It is cause that is where you are drawing the line for 'good posters' no such online community exists, be realistic here. Again, this is 4chan.
>>
>>12394711
It is not where I draw any line. It is what I encourage
>>
>>12393627
ngl, r/streetwear is better than /fa/ atm
>>
>>12394719
*anything is better then /fa/ atm
>>
>>12394723
then get the fuck out
>>
>>12394732
That's why I'm in itt, because I'm old enough to know what this used to be.I want to make this hellhole better.
>>
>>12394711
I said you had misinterpreted something, I know now what it was. This entire time you think I've been trying to set some standard of what a good post is, that I've been trying to draw a line where everything below is not good enough: that is not true at all. All I've been trying to communicate is what types of posts actually are good not where they are good only, so that people can have this in mind and be the change they want to see.
>>
I feel there's way too much of a divide here. The people who care too much about being different from normal people and the people who care too much about wearing trends. There's gotta be a middle ground so people can stay current but still branch out to they're own shit. People don't realize that streetwear got some of its roots here, and everyone new or not is quick to attack it. While it is generally considered beginner tier, most people posting here are beginner tier. I really think we have to find a middle ground, so we are able to expose the new streetwear kiddos to higher fashion while the more avant-garde people can appreciate the occasional interesting outfit.

Most people here base their opinions on "Will /fa/ like this" and not on "do I like this". As long as you make internet fashion more important than your own opinions, you will never make it.
>>
>>12394742
>All I've been trying to communicate is what types of posts actually are good
See, that's my point
that is ridiculous fucking standard for 'good post'
SZ which is probably the most concentrated fashion community of people who actually know shit has next to never discussion about 'art as fashion' or really anything you pointed there, just people shooting shit about clothes they like
>>
>>12394747
It is not THE STANDARD
It is things to understand to INCORPORATE if you WANT and not the only way to have a good post
I'm Not setting a standard do you need me to say this again
>>
>>12394751
okay
well still "advocating" that kinda posts or whataver is still bit silly, this is bottom of the barrel, we are on 4chan, making /fa/ good takes lot less
>>
File: $_57.jpg (110KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
110KB, 1600x899px
>>12394746
Good post. I think the problem is people try too hard to fit in, and will end up looking like posers. It's fine to be inspired by a specific look, but I think you need to put your own unique spin on it and be confident enough to pull it off.

That being said, something about this bothers me fundamentally. Why do people decide to go along with trends and who decides who posers are and who isn't? For example, if I took up skating tomorrow and suddenly started wearing dickies and cut off jeans, would I be a poser? What about the people who skate and have that style who would call me a poser -- why aren't they posers too, as presumably they started wearing that style because they saw other skaters doing it before them. It seems to me like a kind of fundamental philosophical problem behind trends.

For example, I live in London and the whole thrifted/retro/wavey garms thing is big. I actually quite like that and have incorporated elements of that style into my everyday look. But I feel like I wouldn't completely switch to 100% that look because it seems fake to me, and like I am just copying other people.
>>
>>12394760
>saying what can be improved and how in a thread about improving the board is useless

try and contribute instead of fighting me to death over a misunderstanding and then continuing to devalue my thoughts on improving the board. you put forth your own thoughts then, i have done something and you nothing

What problem do you see on this board? How can it be improved?
>>
>>12394761
I don't think there is nothing wrong with going with trends or whatever, people do what what they do for their reasons, they don't need to explain shit to validate what they do.
But like if everyone starts wearing adidas snap pants with mustard yellow wifebeaters next year and you post a pic here with such fit, you have to understand the context and be self aware enough to know that there will be bantz and people will call you out. Like you know what you are doing exactly so you must know also how people might react and accept that. It's not that serious anyway, but if you get hurt by comments on internet maybe you don't have the confidence to wear something?
>>
>>12394767
That's not what I said at all m8, don't put words in my mouff
>>
>>12394767
>and you nothing
read my posts again, in pretty much everything I gave something, don't be too butthurt to not see that
>>
>>12393659
It's shit like this that makes this board so fucking bad. You know people can give a shit about a fashion and still go outside and enjoy life right? Not everyone's content with mediocre discussion of streetwear as you. Fuck off newfag.
>>
Theres a big difference between being into clothes and being into fashion, the issue arises from thr fact that most people and most teens especially just care about clothes

And there isnt anything wrong with that, maybe having a seperatr board for fashion would work but i doubt thered be enough people posting on it
>>
>>12394768
I'm not really talking about people posting their fits online, I'm more curious about how and why people begin to adapt existing trends. It was a slightly off topic comment to the thread.
>>
>>12394778
>>12394784
See
>>12394746

You are part of what's wrong with this board
>>
>>12394674

You don't need to be into metaphysical bullshit to discuss fashion, I agree with that. However you need to be open to it, to be able to understand what others find appealing in that. Otherwise you're unable of keeping up on interesting discussions and you eventually end up shitposting because you simply don't get what others are trying to talk about

I saw a good example of that yesterday : someone was asking for alternatives to Guidi shoes. 99% of replies were "this shit is overpriced", "muh clown shoes" or "take zaras, they're the same" tier. I have nothing against people who hate on a particular style / piece / brand, as long as they have good reasons to do so. But here, their reactions were simply induced by the fact that they were absolutely clueless about those. They really did no get why they would appeal to anyone

I would have loved to see people criticizing this brand with relevant arguments and going into actual debate, even if that would have been off-topic. But it was only shitposts, because they did not have the knowledge to do so. And in my opinion, if you want to get this knowledge, at some point you need to understand the metaphysical bullshit that can surround fashion, which could be achieved by having people discussing those topics on a regular basis. So I wouldn't call it unnecessary pretentious shit, because such threads could actually participate to elevate the board. Get people into higher considerations that fuccboi general, and eventually make this place's community mode open-minded and interesting
>>
>>12394719
That's sad as fuck if you really believe that. Because I swear r/streetwear is the cringiest fashion board I've ever seen
>>
>>12394784
This, if 4chan created a real fashion board, is going a really slow board. Good posters left /fa/
>>
>>12394790

No im not i just realize that shit cant be helped at this point times are changing

I drop by every once in a while and post a bunch of autistic paragraphs which people seem to appreciate but i do it for myself to organize my thoughts and connect the dots whenever i feel that i have enough points of reference to weave a dialogue or commentary about something

Then whenever i post nobody responds or people just respond stuff like "good post", they dont try to engage or ask questions or throw out some of their own opinions

Theres just too big of a divide, i dont know the people who post here so i cant help them find the experiences that would propel their interest in fashiom further its just futile

If youre meant to get it youll get it
If not then thats cool im not gonna try to put the time and effort into helping or whatever cuz im busy with my own life
>>
the bottom line is, like most every board on 4chan, its full of people shit posting and making memes. there arent many thoughtful posts talking about runway shows or different opinions on certain designers aesthetics, and discussing textures and fabrics and contrast and all that kind of stuff. Its like the art of fashion and the appreciation of it, is long gone from this board.
>>
>>12394809
shit posting and memes are part of 4chan.The problem is on /fa/ we only have entry level threads, something that should be on a sticker.
Reading the catalog is quite depressing, creating the same thread over and over again about basic things.
Ex: what jeans to cop under x amount, what white sneakers, etc.... stuff that should be on a sticker.
>>
>>12394794
I agree, it is pretty cringey but there's a large portion of this board that is just straight retarded
>>
File: 518fmlbvkcL.jpg (38KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
518fmlbvkcL.jpg
38KB, 333x500px
I'm glad to see that many people here are in agreement with the fact that much of the posting on /fa/ is completely uninteresting.

A few years ago there were better threads. There was less: "facial aesthetics", less "thinspo", less "am i effay", less general bullshit. There was more: WAYWT, discussion about designer, discussion about trend, image dumps.

Of course, its 4chan, there will always be shitposting. When done well and in proportion, general trifling on /fa/ can even be elevated to an art, but the way its done now? Just trash. Not clever or funny. There's been a general decrease in posts of actual content.

It's up to the members of this board to take ownership. Those of you who want to have a discussion about the philosophy of fashion, or of a specific recent runway show, or of the streetwear scene - what have you - YOU should post. Perhaps the only way to filter out the trash is to create good content again, and let the trash posting be relegated to page 10 and beyond. People WILL respond if you do a great image dump of an interior design, or of streetstyle, or new images of pale wave or what have you. Be original, contribute to good threads, don't respond to "rate my facial aesthetics effay" bullshit.

There is almost no place on the internet for discussion of fashion. When I say fashion I mean in the most broad sense. Other posters in this thread have argued over what this board should be - high fashion only, etc. In reality, fashion isn't just runway or high fashion concepts (that IS part of it, though), it is high fashion, it is streetstyle, it is the philosophy of fashion, it is predicting and analyzing trends, its CREATING trends, in jest and for real. Its experimentation, its taste, its inspo threads, its aesthetics.

I used to really like /fa/. Personally, I really enjoyed the inspo and WAYWT threads, they helped me develop my taste. Not to mention learning about the high fashion world through other posters.

I still have hope.
>>
>>12394847
This, great post anon.
>>
>>12394771
>>12394773
I'm not going to keep feeding you. I've bothered enough.
>>
>>12394790
Did you even read the post I responded to?>>12393659 is literally "haha dont take the board so seriously bro its just clothes XD", given by people who don't care about fashion enough to discuss it. What does the post you quoted have anything to do what I said?
>>
>>12394864
>fukken streetwear get out newfag
>>
>>12394869
Yeah, I take it back, I realized what you meant after I made that post. I criticized streetwear because most people who make posts like >>12393659 are satisfied with fast fashion, and that's literally the antithesis of what /fa/ was made for.

My sentiment still stands though. Mediocre discussion of no depth is what's made this board absolute shit. If you're first reaction to someone wanting to improve the quality of this board is "go outside", /fa/ isn't the right place for you.
>>
>>12393627
honesty I think it's a reflection of the times. It's less about what i like to wear, but more focused on ourselves and branded things. Did things like bape and yeezys exist back then? Did clothing companies do collabs on a weekly basis? I really think /fa/ is shit cause it mirrors today's society on fashion and how one dimensional it became.
>>
>catalog
fa is really a mess right now
I don't think it was EVER great but its gotten worse than it was 4-5 years ago when we purged mfa to reddit
>>
>>12394893
Anon bape was huge back them, when Kanye Pharrell etc wore it.
The problem is that know we only discuss normie tier clothes on a fashion board.The majority of threads are about basic jeans and t-shrits.
>>
>>12394640
Nah this board just lacks people who are passionate about fashion. Every board on 4chan is good because the average 4chan user is so autistic that when he becomes interested in something his autism isn't satiated until he knows everything about it after being fixated it by it for ages, which is why every board is elitist af, or at least they used to be.

Even /tv/ which is basically just /sp/ let loose still has the odd kino thread now and then in which you can discuss literal works of art passionately with people who have seen over 3k films that aren't all capeshit.

I'd say about 10% of the current userbase of /fa/ is actually interested in fashion and of those 10% only about 2% will actually channel their autism into the medium of art that is fashion whereas the other 90% are just here to ask if they look dumb in their new t-shirt and fake yeezys that they bought to impress their PEERS who know fuck all.

We need to bring back elitism to /fa/, stop the spoonfeeding and basically just eradicate the newfags by cyberbullying them until their autism kicks in and they either become one of us or leave to pastures less green but with softer fences

This will never ever happen though.
>>
>>12393663
If you want better quality you can try reddit.

But Reddit is horrible.

(EDIT: Thank's for the Gold!)
>>
>>12394451
I agree with you that thinspo isn't fashion. I just disagree with the implication that /fa/ is strictly a "fashion only" board.
There is a broader ethos here. Thinspo threads are quintessential 4chan threads.
They take their subject matter to taboo extremes that would make more mainstream social media user bases feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>12394794
r/streetwear is cringey but not because of the fashion they display there (which is no worse than what you see here on average).
What makes r/streetwear cringey is what makes reddit in general cringey: the saccharine obsequiousness in the responses and the quivering fear of offending someone (lest they relatiate, god forbid!).
I actually envy the effort some of their users put into their posts. This is a random example I just pulled off their fp
https://www.the-tangibles.com/blog/cut-sew-project-2
We can debate how good or bad the fashion itself is (I actually like it but the guy is a nip manlet with a giant head, dopey mustache and childish hairdo) but regardless it's hard to deny the meticulousness of the work behind it or the rationale with which it is made.
>>
oh look it's the bi-monthly meta thread
>>
>>12394964
kek'd
>>
>>12394964
Hand over your mastik gum and common projects.
2 week ban for insufficient enthusiasm
>>
>>12394933

I'm part of the 2% and I agree

From now on I'm gonna start posting under this trip and I'm not gonna be nice
>>
>>12394995
>cyberbully
>not nice
Thanks for the explanation tripfag.
>>
>>12394981
Take the keys to my ricks, I don't deserve them
>>
>>12395002

shut up you stupid idiot
>>
>>12394995
post a good fit or one grail worthy item you have or don't trip
>>
>>12395018
Is this the best you got?
you're a joke, not good enough to be a cyberbully.
>>
>>12395018
>>12395030
Oh boy. A new contender for the cyberbully trip arises
>>
>>12394933
>>12394995
>tfw part of the 8%
>tfw will never be autistic enough to be a bona-fide fashion connoisseur
>>
>>12395056
you gotta go back
>>
>>12394778
>>12394864
>>12394879
/fa/ has literally never been a good place for discussion m8, stop deluding yourself into thinking so, yes it's good for it maybe 5% of the time and always has been, that's the only reason I still use this place, and you don't seem to be satisfied with that as with other like-minded people that have passed through here and realised what a shithole it was and decided to pursue fashion through real life, where there are people who actually know what they are talking about, rather than people pretending they do because they can spout nonsense bullshit without anyone ever knowing who they are or what their knowledge on the subject is, and the other morons jump on the bandwagon and drive any logical attempt at discussion down the drain, that's what happened with the rick owens general, that's what happened to the goth ninja meme
And with 4chan and /fa/ getting more and more exposure ie, that meme designer who made the 4chan clothes, reddit redirecting users to /fa/ and fuck there's even a streetwear society at my uni that recommends /fa/, I seriously doubt the situation is going to get any better
And inb4 you hurr durr you're a mindless streetwear kiddo me, I fucking despise the shit, but the overwhelming amount of discussion if it on the board is simply a product of popularity of it atm, much like dadcore, gothninja, scandi minimalism etc were all a thing
4chan is a cancerous place inhabited 90% by morons who have nothing better to do with their time, so I'd you're expecting anything but less than 90% pure mindless shite discussion to come out of here, then sorry, I got some bad news for you buddy
>>
>>12395061
you 100% weren't here during 2012-2013 and if you hate 4chan this much then you can fuck right off you cunt
>>
>>12394933
>>12394995
>>12395056
I try to understand it but honestly it's complex af. It's a multivariate function with several local optima but no guarantee for a global maximum and it's also contextual so throw some parameters into the mix.
Now try building a fucking algorithm to solve that system or even approximate a good result. Add to that the fact that sampling data can often impose a large cost penalty and you are left with a very difficult pursuit.
I'm stumped desu so I've started reading some first principles books on history of fashion because I really enjoy this shit but I need to understand it better
>>
File: 1417325304587.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417325304587.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>12395061
>And with 4chan and /fa/ getting more and more exposure ie, that meme designer who made the 4chan clothes, reddit redirecting users to /fa/ and fuck there's even a streetwear society at my uni that recommends /fa/, I seriously doubt the situation is going to get any better

that's exactly what we're trying to prevent m8

>4chan is a cancerous place inhabited 90% by morons who have nothing better to do with their time,

wew Anon, careful you don't burn yourself when unplugging the projector

also

>>12395069
>>12395069
>>12395069
>>
>>12395070
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>12395027

shut up you stupid idiot
>>
>>12394933
This
>>
>>12393627
The individuals that made /fa/ great in the past got a little older and moved on to other things in their life

Giving advice out on here and talking about clothes is like throwing water in the ocean at this point
>>
>>12395232
even then, some of those users would go on campaigns and make it their life goal to try and humiliate and tarnish the reputations of those who were passionate about fashion and tried to post here

ultimately, that's just the nature of this website, and also, times just change and a lot of circumstances in regards to fashion are now different
>>
>>12395236
all you can do is provide advice, and try to guide people in the right direction, and build a culture around it

I used to be homeless, so I had nothing but spare time to post here and help while I took my own life one day at a time and created a stable living situation for myself

now, I work full time and am trying to buy a home and there is just many more things and more valuable things I can do with my time instead of post here
>>
File: DaliRhino.jpg (25KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
DaliRhino.jpg
25KB, 450x345px
generals needs to go

thinspo copornot waywt

get rid of all of it

also all threads in the line of "is ___ effay?" or "what is the most /fa/ ______?" should result in a ban

the three or four designer circlejerks also need to end. >muh rick n raf stopped being funny in 2015
>>
File: 1974-2-david-bowie1.jpg (33KB, 472x480px) Image search: [Google]
1974-2-david-bowie1.jpg
33KB, 472x480px
>>12394664
can't say you're wrong
>>12394740
please elaborate on what it used to be
>>
File: CEFa6LfWAAAm7QO.jpg (20KB, 441x337px) Image search: [Google]
CEFa6LfWAAAm7QO.jpg
20KB, 441x337px
>>12393627
why does this thread happen every few months? and i've seen this same thread on /v/ and /mu/ yesterday. let's PLEASE go back to the days of 2011/2012 when there was fucking fabrixquare generals. amazing!!!

i'm sure 4chan & /fa/ was so amazing and kEwL when it was still new to you, except for the fact that it always has and always will be shit in general. ain't that serious get over it
>>
>>12395249
just browse the archive from 2013 - 2014 everytime you want to browse /fa/ then come back to present day /fa/ when you're done and weep
>>12395261
2013 - 2014 was when internet fashion communities all peaked at the same time
you had sufu, sz and /fa/ all popping off and full of good taste, info and fits
this is an objective fact
>>
>>12395261
Fashion forums as a whole are fuckin dying because newer users don't wanna learn shit about fashion. /FA/ isn't completely dead, so there's an opportunity to bring back actual discussion.
>>
>>12395262
Links to these archives. Genuinely interested
>>
>>12395324
How new are you that you don't know how to check the fucking archive?
>>
>>12395324
>doesn't know where the archive is
yikes!
you gotta go back pal
>>
There's a bunch of effort-posting here about how there's no high fashion experts here and that's why /fa/ sucks.

I would assert that high fashion experts never made /fa/ good. /fa/ isn't even really about high fashion: it's about spergs with generally low budgets dressing themselves.

If all video games cost $1000 a piece would there still be some board where we discuss them and show pics and clips of rich kids playing them? No, we discuss them because we actually play them. (fyi I hate /v/)

I think that what has happened on /fa/ is that it has become devoid of people willing to stick their heads up, be a character, post some fits and risk being shit on.
>>
>>12395262
"fashin" over at livejournal was at it's best during like 2008-2013, and they actually discussed the industry there. when a magazine got a new editor in chief, runway shows, magazine covers, designers joining or leaving a house etc. i only occasionally browsed sufu/sz so i can't say much about them.

i guess it depends what youre looking for but i remember still finding a lot of things annoying about /fa/ back during those years. i do have to say tho that things like the facial aesthetics generals are a new low

>>12395317
maybe i'm remembering wrong but i don't remember there being that much amazing discussion back in the day. it's a 4chan thing. the majority of people here don't even have a genuine interest in clothes, fashion, or shopping? they come here cause they wanna stop looking like a freak or to try and help their social status, self esteem, whatever. which is why the anti fast fashion thing is so funny to me here.

going by the previous description fast fashion is the perfect fit, but due to the 4chan mentality of having to be extremely contrarian you can't like anything that's too known or popular!! even though it's common knowledge many well dressed mix in fast fashion stuff with other pieces but that's besides the point. anyway

i never came here for the quality discussions and while there's that occasional amazing thread i expect them to be few and far in-between.

forums in general are pretty much on the decline, idk if anything can be done to stop that
>>
>>12395241
kys, cuck, numale, faggot, and nigger should all result in a ban as well. mostly because i'd like to see more creativity in all fields, including teen linguistics
>>
>>12395350
>facial aesthetics generals are a new low

That shit should be purged from the board, it's fucking /soc/ cancer.
>>
>>12395328
I want to know the ones you are talking about specifically. Also 4chandata is down at the moment
>>
>>12395358
no one uses 4chandata
your lucky i'm feeling nostalgic and want others to see what the board was and should be like
google warsou /fa/
>>12395350
you're actually triggering me right now as you're clearly an anti-4chan guy at heart which is why you refuse to admit /fa/ was actually good at one point. we had cross posters from smz and sufu and vice versa that enriched /fa/, we would have live fashion week threads and watch the latest tricky ricky and raf shows together, copperknot threads were full of dank designer gear as were recent cops threads, we used to have multiple avant-garde fashion discussions all the time etc

when turnleft, timber, poet, void/user, tinfoil, strawtengu and all that posted here the board was actually pretty fucking decent and not by le 4chan standards but on an objective scale and you're a fucking cunt if you refuse to admit this or you weren't even fucking here

remember that time tinfoil emailed tricky rick and asked if he could go to his show and rick emailed him a personal reply and sent him tickets?

remember when void/user used to teach fashion design 101 as he was learning it from the royal academy of antwerp?

remember when we used to dissect designers and come up with stuff like raf's early stuff was basically a long series about a kid growing up?

I bet you fucking don't you lying cunt
>>
>>12395351
Or maybe you should kill yourself for being a numale nigger cuck and a faggot too.
>>
>>12395344
>I think that what has happened on /fa/ is that it has become devoid of people willing to stick their heads up, be a character, post some fits and risk being shit on

underrated post

>>12395378
I remember there were one or two people knew how to sew and made their own stuff or modifications
>>
>>12395381
Didn't see that coming
>>
>>12395378
any archive of void/user?
>>
>>12393627
You just grew up m8. It was always this cringey, always. You just never noticed because you were a 16 year old cringe lord too

The sooner you realize this the better
>>
we have this thread every year
>>
>>12394956
>/r/streetwear isn't cringey for the fashion

lol you can't be serious
>>
>>12394995
gr8 man
now you are part of why /fa/ is so shit
>>12394933
And the whole premise is fucked, most people will never give enough fucks to get balls deep in to everything about fashion but that's fine.
There just needs to be more open discussion, instead of newfags shitposting things they don't understand to oblivion, it should be okay to say you don't understand and question the things without getting again shitposted to oblivion by someone more knowledgeable. That way there can be actual discussion.
'Bullying' people will just eventually turn every thread to asinine as fuck bickering over who knows fashion best and constant attempts to one up people.
>>
>>12395069
/fa/ wasn't any better
Trust me, everyone remembers their first few years on this place as great. Sometime ago there was thread and someone was saying how /fa/ was so great in 2015 and early 2016
>>
/fa/ became cringey when it became socially acceptable to say things like

>"Drake makes good music"
>"I love yeezys
clothing line"
>"That's lit"
>rap music is /fa/

A few years ago if you said any of those things you would be rightfully put in your place. I guess /r/streetwears rise changed the demographics of /fa/

the cultural capital of /fa/ is dropping by the month
>>
fuk is the only good fashion board
>>
what other fashion communities do people just constantly shit on people over something subjective as fashion or shit on people for not conforming to some standard?

in rare moments /fa/ is good but its generally been a shitty place where theres a wave-core-wear-style-flavor-of-the-moment that creates a semi tolerable environment bordering on circlejerk where people are creative or constructive and everything else is shit in terms of discussion

we've gone full circle and the retarded concept of enforcing /fa/ as some standard which only exists on /fa/ has come back to drive down the quality of /fa/ even more and further remove /fa/ from fashion and turn it into /clothesadv/ + /soc/

I'd rather just look at pictures tbqh
>>
>>12394674
>It's a fucking 4chan fashion forum not central saint martins

yeah central saint martins is barely like the utopia that was described earlier.

but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive to discuss.
>>
File: sticky.png (82KB, 1679x615px) Image search: [Google]
sticky.png
82KB, 1679x615px
>the sticky was created in 2013
>Fashion is different for everyone. Everyone partakes in it for different reasons and that's okay.

sigh
rest in peace for now /fa/
>>
just FYI:

- We do have janitors here. Off-topic/rule-violating posts are removed to some extent. These deleted posts can usually be found on Warosu.

- The ones "up top" (moderators, admin) do not seem to be that interested in improving any board beyond the current status quo. After submitting suggested sticky changes to moderators, we were informed of that it would take "a while, potentially indefinitely" to see changes - even though there was a documented overall consensus on the board on how to improve the sticky.

- Any registered user can edit the /fa/ wiki at Tuxbell.com. The admin of Tuxbell (Caleb) has also been open to changing the overall structure/layout of the Wiki.

- There has been many different attempts at resurrections/restorations of /fa/ (as well as other boards), but it never happens mainly because a) the amount of users dedicated to this cause is too small, b) we lack initiative from up top to create substantial and lasting change.

- Earlier attempts at renewing Tuxbell have lost momentum, too, because too few users are interested in writing and revising as much as needed. We did make multiple threads asking for help, but nothing really happened. The last attempt can be seen on the linked GitHub.

- /fa/, along with the rest of 4chan is stuck in Eternal September. /fa/ is pretty much the /b/ of fashion, and it doesn't seem like it's going to change.

Why 4chan is probably not worth spending time on improving can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

If you're interested in more on-topic fashion posting, then some various /fa/ discords can be found here:
"Fashion/CGL": https://discord.gg/R5UfBdA
"Rick Owens": https://discord.gg/AQ4y8pK
"Techwear": https://discord.gg/5dFZEe2
"Fashion": https://discord.gg/ZBa9VAg

In my opinion, any significant attempts at improving the board would in essence be Matthew 7:6.
>>
>>12395572
>/fa/ is pretty much the /b/ of fashion, and it doesn't seem like it's going to change
>good discords, can confirm

/board
>>
If we want to make any real change to /fa/, we need to get some form of external, concentrated, group discussion going. Threads are good but alot gets repeated, and there's arguments over discussion/ideas etc.

We need to create a plan, of exactly what we do to MAKE FA GREAT AGAIN. Whether this be getting mods to delete certain threads, changing the sticky or whatever. If the discussion dies with this thread, so does /fa/

If we want to make any sort of change we need an organised push, with clear goals, to achieve this. Even if you think a bad userbase is the root of all our problems, there must be something we can do.

If I create a discord, would everyone be up for that?
>>
>>12395585

Yes make a new discord with the intent of QUALITY and post link
>>
>>12395585
i'd be up for that
>>
>>12395585
Why not make the threads here?
>>
lol look at the cop or not thread OPs pic are vans
the minute there were unironically converse threads /fa/ was already far beyond repair
>>
>>12395606

the pace of forums just doesn't make sense for the zeitgeist today

instant communication feels so much better
forums are dead because instagram and other platforms offer instant sharing, instant communication

whereas on 4chan you have to fucking wait 30 seconds between posts, solve gay captchas, can only post 1 photo at a time

it just sucks balls in every way and i wouldn't be surprised if 4chan is fucking dead as fuck in the next 5 years
>>
>>12395585
no because whos to say you dress good

you're probably some streetwear yeezy listening cross poster who thinks the forum is bad because people dont like yeezys and think asap rocky is plen. you probably are the problem
>>
>>12395619
Nah, not really a streetwear or rap fan desu.

I made the discord, join to Make /fa/ great again: https://discord.gg/4ZCNfGZ
>>
>>12395726
Why, we alredy have, at least another 5/6 discord boards, why another one?
>>
>>12395752
Specifically a discord for the discussion and coordination of an effort to improve /fa/
>>
>>12394308
ironic that you call others newfags when thinspo generals were started by some mentally ill fag 2 or 3 years ago

golden era /fa/ never had them and at the beginning pigfuck warded them off and they got gore dumped sometimes
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>12395572
>Dick bulge thread
>Chapped lips thread

>We still have moderators anon

o-ok
>>
>>12394655
great post, would love a good sticky
>>
>>12395802
>We still have moderators anon

That's not what I said. Read the post again.

What I said was that we do have janitors here.
Moderators are generally not board-specific.
If you doubt that the janitors or moderators are active, then you can find posts that have been deleted by users or janitors (and rarely mods) on Warosu. You could also try violating Global Rules and see what happens.

There will always be posts that are subjectively off-topic or shitposting. The /r9k/ cancer that is frogposting used to be removed too when it was new. Unfortunately that is not the case anymore.
>>
'''shit'''
>>
File: 20170414_094052.png (120KB, 713x1231px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_094052.png
120KB, 713x1231px
Some high quality content from 2014
>>
the janitor is a faggot more concerned with keeping the board kosher and racism free than all the off topic shit thats on it.
>>
This thread gets posted at least once a month. Nothing is going to change OP. It is what it is.
>>
>>12395802
Oh, look, the dick bulge thread is gone!
And the chapped lips thing goes under grooming/makeup, so that's that.
>>
>>12395537
you're a stupid cunt
it was objectively good in late 2012 to early 2014
look up threads in the archive as you obviously weren't here, how you can argue against actual evidence astounds me
>>
>>12396597
pls
there were just as much just as awful threads
>>
>>12396598
it's 4chan , there's always going to be dumb threads but when the threads were good they were GOOD and they weren't rare either
>>
>>12394445
Seconded
>>
>>12395572
>Why 4chan is probably not worth spending time on improving can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

Uhh why do I feel like not using a vpn all these years is going to end badly.
>>
>>12394847
Hey anon, I'm a newfag trying to figure out my own style, can you recommend me some old fa/ threads for me to see how it used to be and help me put myself on the way?
>>
>>12396868
i'm scared too
>>
>>12397056
you gotta go back if you CAN'T FUCKING LURK THE ARCHIVES YOURSELF
YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF A ''''SYRIAN'''' REFUGEE COMING TO EUROP AND NOT INTEGRATING AT ALL YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>12397101
Well, I'm trying to figure out this. The archive only show the threads expired on the last three days, I can't click on settings, I'm not sure what it is supposed to do, maybe I'm just plain dumb. I'm on a smarthphone by the way. If any of you have any link on how using the archive I'd appreciate.
>>
/thinspo/ has more to do with aesthetic than health or fitness, no one is concerned w/ their health and it's less likely to be invaded by disgusting meat heads here
>>
>>12397101
this thread is autistic but this is perhaps the most autistic post in the thread, congrats
>>
>>12397176
did you try warosu
>>
>>12396597
prime trip fag and pasta years. dad core was rampant and off topic threads outnumbered any conversation relating to the goth ninja meme.
>>
>>12393627
Give up, the Internet isn't what it used to be and because of that this place has gotten worse. Best thing you can hope for is some other site in the future.
>>
>>12397223
what are you on about, dadcore died in late 2012 and the board was taken over by avant-garde and true minimalist fashion until late 2014 in which for some reason every one who was into fashion just left and the board became this bad almost overnight
>>12397176
i mean look at the state of the people on this board now, this fucking retard doesn't even know where to find the archives

yes goy i'm telling you to use the inbuilt archive that only shows recent threads to look up threads from 2013 - 2014 because that would make sense wouldn't it

is your IQ negative -10 or something?
>>
>>12396868
nobody gives a shit about your information or you very probably.
>>
>>12395510
http://imgur.com/a/1Y7cj#53
http://imgur.com/a/IjrxY#0
>>
>>12396341
HOW IS THAT A BAD THING DUMBASS?
>>
>>12397320
>tfw he posted these he was ahead of the game
>tfw now every fucking cunt dresses like this
I wonder how he dresses now, wish he'd sell me that jacket he made
>>
File: vicedvd3.jpg (15KB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
vicedvd3.jpg
15KB, 390x260px
examples of shitty, cancerous threads:

>>12396962
>>12396955
>>12396292
>>12392592

IF YOU MAKE THESE THREADS, KILL YOURSELF ASAP
>>
I want to discourage these threads, they empower autistics to spaz on this online weeb shoe tying community. Stop it, you faggots. none of this is worth any of the energy
>>
>>12397176
How fucking hard is it to google fa archive
Dimwit if you don't want to make an effort then just fuck off
>>
>>12397573
at least
>>12396962
and
>>12396292
is on topic. fashion and apparel.

the face rate thread goes in /soc/, and the "cuckcore" thing is probably just a off-topic /pol/ remnant of pigfuccboi
>>
Why is this /soc/ shit allowed?

>>12396955
>>12396955
>>12396955
>>
>>12397573
>pewdiepie fashion vid thread
>shitty and cancerous

>channel with most subscribers makes a fashion video
>not having it posted here and discussed
>???

respect for the david choe pic tho, he's the man
>>
MODS MODS MOOOOODS MOOOOOOODS??????????

WE NEED MOOOOOODS!!!!
>>
>>12398382
it's generally not. have you tried reporting it?
>>
Fa never really had a big user base, i come here from time to time, i dont even care about fashion.
Fashion is a hobby for rich people and faggots.

Boards like pol, sp, tv, mu, v, a.

These have a consistent board culture with lots of meme's and people posting.

Fa is like a middling board on par with toy or an
>>
>>12394794
I feel bad for the actually good posters there.
>>
>>12394655
Good post. Since you seem knowledgeable, could you recommend some resources -- books, preferably -- for those of us who'd like to actually learn about this stuff?
>>
>>12394445
Seriously, I don't think anyone would mind the mods deleting w2c threads that aren't the general.
>>
>>12399245
not him but this is bretty gud
it doesn't go very deep in any particular time but reading through the history chronologically gives pretty logical context to why something happened when it happened
https://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Century-Designer-Charlotte-Seeling/dp/3829029802
>>
>>12399245
do you want fashion terminology 101, clothes construction 101 or [designer] 101?
>>
>>12398409
Not to whom you replied but I've reported it before and I'm pretty sure those threads never got torched.
>>
>>12393627
>tfw I made a recent cops thread for designer clothing only and got flamed for being a rich bourgeois kid despite being 23 and buying all my designer clothing second hand (not like I have any option as i'm one of those vintage raf, yohji, helmut and cdg shitters)

The /fa/ userbase is made up underaged dickheads right now, it's so sad

I remember when 2/3 of a recent cops thread would be designer gear and most of it would be cool avant-garde shit instead of just vans and uniqlo basics...
>>
>>12393627
I haven't been on 4chan in a couple years. /fa/ was only really good at its inception because it was a tripfag fest/popularity contest; but there was actual fashun shit. Somewhere around 2010 or 2011 or whenever rick became the thing, shit started going downhill. All these things that you're talking about have always plagued /fa/ though.

Plus I was like 18 back then. This board is full of kids in high school/entering college. But no yeah, welcome to 4chan etc.
>>
>>12399283
making thread about recent purchases just for designer clothing is fucking retarded though, the regular threads already live for pretty long, creating more threads about the same subject doesn't make much sense

maybe try taking a good long hard look in the mirror first and think why you get negative reception before getting buttmad about something and lashing out passive aggressively next time eh?
>>
>>12399283
>I remember when 2/3 of a recent cops thread would be designer gear and most of it would be cool avant-garde shit
things that never happened
>>
>>12399304
Fuck off you stupid little cunt, people like you are the problem.
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE CARES ABOUT NON DESIGNER ITEMS ON A BOARD ABOUT FASHION FUCK YOU I'LL KEEP POSTING MY VANS THAT I GOT FOR FREE FROM MY OLDER BROTHER NOW THAT HE'S 13 AND HAS A SHOE SIZE BIGGER THAN 6
I'd like to see things people who are actually into fashion have purchased, not the recent cops of a guy who actually does have the same in taste as a recent cop from a flyover state who enjoys cheap coffee and stale doughnuts despite being a cop for a good 2 months
>>12399310
What's it like being so new to 4chan that you're basically an embryo? You getting some tasty memes through your umbilical cord?
>>
>>12399279
I've seen some get removed, as well as moved to /soc/. It seems to depend on the janitor.
>>
>>12399310
Except there were, newfag. Check any recent cops thread from 2013.
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S6533020
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S6444502
>>
>>12399245
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S7421417
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S6812742
>>
>>12399412
>2/3 of that
>designer
did you post awful example on purpose or did you want to prove me right?
>>
>>12399412
>>12399468
damn
nostalgia for better days of the past is the worst feel
>>
b
>>
>>12394302
>jordans
>auto-fuckboi
no. fuck you
>>
>>12400958
I said this over and over again.
Show me a /fa/ pic with jordans.
Everytime that I ask I have 0 answers.
>Jordans -> >>>/thrash/
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.