[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should denim jackets be cropped? What's the consensus on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Should denim jackets be cropped?

What's the consensus on this?
>>
File: cms.jpg (687KB, 1740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
cms.jpg
687KB, 1740x1110px
>>12393395
i like them short, i have pic related ones
>>
>>12393421
That's too short.
If I saw somebody like that I'd probably think he was a sissy and drag him into an alley and poz him with my lethal seed

I'm 6'3" 200+ lbs, swinging a charged-up loin lobster between my thighs.

You'd better BELIEVE your getting the death fuk if you cross my path
>>
Type 3 is supposed to have your shirt hanging out underneath. It dates from when tucking your shirt in was the done thing.
>>
>>12393429
Wow ur very bada$$ mr
>>
>>12393430

what's type 3?
>>
>>12393433
I bet you don't even jelq
>>
>>12393436
The current/newest Levi's denim jacket model. It's the most famous model with the pointed pocket flaps.
>>
>>12393442

so you're saying denim jackets are supposed to be more on the cropped end?
>>
>not full battledress mode
>>
>>12393465
yes that's literally how they were designed
>>
Oh, not to mention high-waisted pants were the norm' when it was designed as well.
I have a Big E cord type 3 jacket and I'll tell you some of the measurements.

Collar to hem = 56cm/22.04inch
but
Shoulders = 49cm/19.29inch
also
Shoulder to cuff = 57cm/22.44inch
and
Pit to pit = 54cm /21.25inch

So how much shrinking and stretching has gone on I can't be sure but the shoulders and chest fit similarly to a present day Large type 3 I own. The large is a couple of inches longer in length and about 2.5 inches longer in shoulder to cuff.
The Big E also claims to be Slim Fit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.