[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi where do I find shoes like guidis but for not 1000 dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hi where do I find shoes like guidis but for not 1000 dollars
>>
>>12391263
your local bum's feet
>>
>>12391263
these are 1000 dollars what the fuck
>>
>>12391263

You pay for quality or you don't , that's it. The Last Conspiracy, Marséll, Fiorentini+Baker are good companies that are a bit cheaper.
>>
>>12391263

Look like actual clown shoes.

>1000 dollars

I guess that's the joke.
>>
>>12391263
Those kind of shoes are usually really high end and age very well so you can completely get them secondhand

10sei0otto is high end as well and has some great models. Quite expensive too, but still less than Guidi and also way easier to find on sale at good discount rates

And if you can get some, I would recommend Japanese brands such as The Viridi Anne, Attachment, Devoa or Song For The Mute too. They're hard to find outside Japan though

>>12391280
The brands he gave are good middle-tier alternatives. You won't have the luxury craftsmanship feeling of Guidis, but you'll get the looks and they are a lot cheaper. You can get TLC on sale quite easily. Marsèll is also easy to find on Italian outlets. I would add officine creative to the list (also easy to find on sale / in outlet stores)

And you can also look up vintage AnnD / Yohji / Margiela derbies on grailed. Some models have the same vibe as those
>>
File: 2045202040_2_2_1.jpg (254KB, 1920x2379px) Image search: [Google]
2045202040_2_2_1.jpg
254KB, 1920x2379px
zara
>>
>>12391330
Lmao this fake leather screams "kill me"

Hope that was a troll
>>
doc martens
churches

any derby shoe
>>
>>12391280
Agree on Marsèll, and consigned/end of season prices can range from like $100-300. The construction is sound, the shapes are interesting and unusual, and the leather quality is very good.
>>
Poorfags fretting over fucking guidis.
Get some a1923, paul harndens or ma+ for chrissake. Live a little.
>>
>>12391263
google.com

"muh expensive high quality shoes"

result 1: guidi

ooooo fuck yea guidi ahhhh ooooh uhhhhhh guidi guidi guidi oooooo fuck yeaaaaa oooo selling my common projects now guidisss for life ooo high quality the best the only one in the world nice brand very nice the best
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.