[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch Hunter (inspo) General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Alright /fa/ I know this is a little off the narrative and autistic to a degree, but fuck it.
>>
>autistic to a degree
No. This if full circle 360 degrees of autism.
>>
i would like to see him go up against this thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5hRteTpos
>>
I've never heard of this movie. Is this some kind of rip-off of Vampire Hunter D?
>>
Read the wiki page on it. Man, this sounds really shitty. What's the deal with fantasy stories describing witches as being a different race or being "born this way" anyway?
They love that shit. It's probably more common than describing them as getting power from "old gods" or the devil.
>>
>>12388149

>BREAKINGNEWS !! mentally ill woman scares policeman, arabs still a bunch of pussies
>>
>>12388136
The fags on this board would probably see the hat, call it a "fedora" and dismiss it immediately.
>>
>>12388412
and in real life people will also think this

maybe you can find some likeminded people wholl understand you at a nice sff convention and you guys can enjoy some filking together
>>
>>12388136
dressing up as a fantasy character for everyday wear is the defintion of autism, especially in a case as weirdly specific and historically inaccurate as the witch hunter
that being said, long coat + hat can definitely look good, but I'd hardly call that witch hunter inspo
>>
>>12388407
You would make a horrible detective. Every killer would go free.

It's not a woman. Can't you see that by the extraordinarily unnatural silhouette? Are women built like a Skeksis where you come from? Notice how the driver doesn't say a single word or make a sound the entire video? Doesn't that seem unbelievably strange given the context?

The witch is obviously a man in a costume. The driver and him must have arranged the prank which is why the driver remains incredibly calm. Notice how the passenger is screaming like a little girl? The two other men could very possibly be friends of his who know that he scares easily.

Those are just some of the basic, intuitive things that even a child would pick up on.
>>
>>12388147
>crying/laughing guy emoji
>>
>>12388136
No one in their right mind would go out in a wide brim hat and a leather duster... But I can understand the visual appeal and aesthetic.

>>12388412
That stereotypical wide brim hat; from what I found, that type of hat itself doesn't have a name but it could be considered possible a type of slouch hat, Capotian (pilgrim buckled hat), or a Cappello romano which is a hat mainly worn by priests or religious figures. All the hats mentioned have a wide brim.
>>
File: 1484916895228.jpg (577KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1484916895228.jpg
577KB, 1024x715px
>>12388136
>>
Rugged outdoorsman/mountain man is alright depending on who you are. This is either cosplay or autism, mostly likely both.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.