[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys seriously dress like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1491263152961.png (287KB, 360x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491263152961.png
287KB, 360x485px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
Seriously every fucking /fa/ related thing is fucking cringy as fuck.
Look at this guy with the "before" and "after"
You guys either look like faggots, manchildren or thugs.
>>
>>12384215
What is "this"
>>12384220
That was /r/MFA and you know it
>>
you're just jealous you aren't as suave as reviewbrah is
>>
dress like what? there are a million ways of dressing
>>12384220
post a fit
bet my life you dress ten times worse than that reddit fat fuck
>>
>>12384222
Same shit, I look into anything you guys post and it's cringy as fuck.
Tech wear? Are you kidding me? how can that even be a thing?
Not to mention that people trying to replicate this looks end up wearing plain awful t shirts that I would use to sleep in.
>>
>>12384224
>post a fit
this is so cringy, stop.
I find it ironic how the one doing that doesn't attach an image themselves, isn't that the same logic?
>>
>>12384225
Techwear is a very small portion of the board and an even smaller portion of that portion actually wear it

Next
>>
>or thugs
go back

>>12384227
you talked shit, my guy.
>>
i just want to see a picture of this fagget wearing his wranglers with a columbia jacket
90% of the time is some clueless pleb like that talking shit
>>
>>12384267
What does that even mean?
Wranglers, columbia jacket?
Lmao I just wear what looks good man like a normal person.
I was legit looking for some /fa/ inspiration but either you guys overdress or looks like you don't try at all and you wear what I sleep in.
>>
>>12384215
yar
>>
>>12384270
what do you wear on a regular basis? like you're going out for a date.
>>
>>12384324
chinos, loafers and a dress shirt probably idk.
>>
>>12384339
>loafers
Here we go
>>
>>12384339
i'm sorry, son. you're basic af. thats some grandpa, country club, milquetoast fashion sense you got there.
>>
>>12384225
Do you even know what techwear is? Serious question, because it seems that you are confused just by the name, leading me to believe you don't know anyting about it. Or you're baiting. Either one.
>>
>>12384215
The one thread on /fit/ wasn't enough to contain you?
>>>/fit/41017161
>>
>>12384225
Can you give me a better site please
>>
>>12384215
what video is this from holy shit
>>
>>12386286
it's reviewbrah how new are you?!
>>
>>12384220
Fat boy dressing decent I don't see anything wrong here
>>
>>12386711
he's asking what video it's from you fucktard
>>
>>12384270
this is a fashion board, it's a place for people to express themselves through clothing

"normal" persons don't do fashion, and that's ok

the problem is you're looking for inspiration to dress like a normal person, and you're in the wrong place for that
>>
>>12386711
Nice reading comprehension?!??!?!!?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.