[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of boots are those? boots bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491255382711.jpg (331KB, 1499x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1491255382711.jpg
331KB, 1499x1178px
what kind of boots are those? boots bread
>>
They callem Yippy Kaiyay Yeehaws, pardner
>>
>>12381294
>american everything but alcohol
>>
Fallout new vegas thread?
>>
Look like Ariat or Justin work boots
>>
>>12381294
shitkicker-core is just getting out of control. i'm seriously worried it's going to take off
>>
You'd be better off asking /k/ in the QTDDTOT
>>
>>12381372
kek
>>
File: which.jpg (2MB, 2103x2264px) Image search: [Google]
which.jpg
2MB, 2103x2264px
This the boot general thread?
I want desert boots, just like Shia and Kushner. But which ones are the best?
Seems that it's either McRae or Danner. I think the Danner boots look better, but McRae makes the actual boots worn by US troops. And how about the Nike SFB, is it shit tier compared to these two? Any other brands I should check out?
>>
>>12381294
What would you call that type of shirt?
>>
>>12383190
>And how about the Nike SFB, is it shit tier compared to these two?

no, they're good. very comfortable and maybe preferable to the other options. they're quite wide but you can just check pics of people wearing them. i like them a lot better in sage green though

this is no big deal but be prepared to have to deal with a very stupid interaction every once in a while. drunk military people can get pissed about "pretending to be military" when you wear them in that color. that only applies to america of course
>>
>>12383190
i highly reccomend the belleville 390 DES, exceptional quality and look great, ive owned a lot of military boots and so far ive liked bellevilles the most, (aside for the danner usmc rat boots), i currently have both the 390 DES and 700 V which i wear in the winter. they mesh great with all kinds of fits, from tech to full on ninja to minimalist, the 390 are great as a summer boot, very airy and comfortable, you should defintley look into them, you can get them for around 70$ on ebay, or even less if youre patient and keep an eye out.
>>
>>12384057
p.s.

i dont think youll like the danner tachyons that much, theyre very comfortable but not very durable, the sole wears fast considering the cost, and theyre not that good looking, the toebox has this rounded square shape that make them look and feel like awkward slippers, would avoid if i were you.
>>
>>12384057
>>12384062
>>12384021
Thanks a lot! :) I'm in EU so I won't be having any problems with veterans. I think I'll got with the Belleville's.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.