[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gyno wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CreLhD2XEAEucAd.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CreLhD2XEAEucAd.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
I'm a guy that has pretty annoying gynecomastia.
During the winter it's no prob really, just wearing a thicker layer or one layer extra
but with spring now and summer soon I don't want to sweat like an animal wearing too much or show of my gyno to everyone.

What are some good things to wear?
>>
did you forget your AIs?

just get surgery asap. it looks more ridiculous than you think.
>>
>>12380051
Just go full trap, geez
>>
>>12380051

are you overweight? i have a fair sized benign tumour in each breast and it makes it look like i have man boobs. luckily they arent a danger to me, but the only solution is surgery which is expensive. i find that after having lost weight and going to the gym its much less noticable. thow on some gains and tone up those titty muscles and you will just look jacked instead of feminine.
>>
>>12380180
Nah not overweight at all, I'm going full out on pecs + weight loss now though but that doesn't help instantly.
In the meantime I'd like to go outside without worrying...
>>
>>12380051
who is this qt?
>>
>>12380192

You're probably over thinking it a bit as well. I always thought it looked worse than it did. I've gotten really comfortable with it. I usually double layer shirts which helps. I always usually wear tees that are a size up as a fashion choice and it seems to also help hide it because its not a tight stretch across the chest. maybe try looking into that? gl anon
>>
>>12380231

>always usually

did i actually just type that. the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>12380231
probably yeah
thanks, you too
>>
>>12380051
http://skinnyfattransformation.com/puffy-nipples/
his other articles are gold too
>>
wear button up work shirts, the type that have 2 front pockets, and then just keep shit in the pockets. a pack of cigarettes, some pens, sunglasses? idk. i also dont know what gynecomastia is and cant be annoyed to look it up, so this advice is based on the replies i've read in this thread
>>
>>12380051
>>12380192
99.9999% of the time, someome bitches they have gyno on /fa/ or /fit/, they're just fat and/or out of shape.

And it's the weirdest thing. It's like people nowadays don't even know you can be fat without having a santa claus stomach.
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>12380192
>Nah not overweight at all
>>
I'm very skinny and don't have gynocomastia but my pecs are pathetic and small and end up looking like tits anyways in thin shirts. My ribs also jut out at the bottom on both sides. I look relatively good without a shirt on because it all makes sense visually but with a shirt only the extended parts show on the shirt and I look like a fucking alien

I just want to be thinspo bros

And yes I've begun working on my pecs
>>
This whole thread is /fit/ cringe
>>
>>12380051
Same here man. Puffy nips too or just me?
I've learned to stay away from light colored and tight fitting shirts. Surgery is my end goal to rid myself of them but tis but a dream
>>
>>12381399
>>12381405
am 6'1(185cm) and 154lbs(70kg), not everyone is amerifat
>>
File: 1484371832154.png (77KB, 1621x985px) Image search: [Google]
1484371832154.png
77KB, 1621x985px
>>12381421
they will literally never learn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.