[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hoodie fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lets-see-if-serious-replies.png (3MB, 800x1967px) Image search: [Google]
lets-see-if-serious-replies.png
3MB, 800x1967px
So I got this Reigning Champ hoodie but now I'm wondering how it fits. To me it seems a bit long (when pulled the hem goes down to the bottom of the zipper on these jeans, and the sleeves go past the first joint on my thumbs). I could get an XS, not sure if hoodies are supposed to fit big or if an XS would be too small.

Side note, don't know if I'm just a Dumb American but the sizing on their website confuses me. Nice website though.
>>
>>12379262
How much did it cost

It looks good on you I guess

Also clean up your room champ
>>
Th-thanks. And sorry for the mess.

Cost 150 CAD ($120 USD)--drove up to Niagara Falls from New York in a rental car then decided to head up to Toronto because it was raining super heavy. Wouldn't normally buy at that price, which is why I was worried about the fit. Just got my tax rebate though, so I felt like taking something back.

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>12379262
>XS
might as well kill yourself
>>
>>12379312
I'm scrawny af, sorry :(
>>
>>12379262
> Why is your curtain rod so thin?
> What is in the Amazon box?
> What is in your pants pocket?
> What does the hood look like?
> When are you going to clean your room?
> When are you going to clean your mirror?
< I don't like the draw string of the hoodie.
>>
>>12379262
it's not too 'big' it's too long
look at your sleeves fuccpleb
>>
>>12379332
>Why is your curtain rod so thin?
Shitty collegetown apartment, curtains are just to block noise from the bar downstairs. Now that you've pointed it out it it looks weird.

> What does the hood look like?
A normal hoodie hood, I guess.

> When are you going to clean ...
Tomorrow morning that two people have mentioned it.

>>12379333
Thanks. Yea, seemed like that to me too initially. Will have to think about it.
>>
>>12379340
just return it you spastic fuccpleb
it's a hoody for christs sake, next time measure your arms and buy accordingly
>>
>>12379342
I feel like then I'm waving or standing with my arms not at my sides or something the sleeves will ride up a whole lot, though. Already if I'm typing on a keyboard the sleeves end up going a little past my wrist which feels weird.

My arms are probably weirdly shaped.
>>
>>12379347
maybe you need to work on your traps, lats and posture
>>
>>12379388

That's fair. Need to get my shit together and do that.
>>
OP post a pic shirtless.. for science.
>>
OP the fit is unclear, post a pic wearing just the sweatshirt and nothing else
>>
Starting to wonder what I've gotten myself into...
>>
>>12379262
hi, diego
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.