[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourgirl/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 15

File: normie.0.jpg (70KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
normie.0.jpg
70KB, 920x613px
http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/6/15210694/4chan-fashion-line-internet-clothes-interview
>>
>A good portion of the users on there are incredibly smart and talented, and as has been previously shown, they definitely have the power to do something big!

n-n-n-no-o, y-y-you...
>>
>interviewer keeps trying to force her to say that 4chan is disgusting and comprised of horrible people
>she doesn't comply once

At first I hated this but she's truly /ourgal/ isn't she
>>
Wow did any of you ever think that maybe she actually didn't do this out of hate? Lmao /ourgirl/
>>
To the Anon who's dating Kara Quinteros, why did you not stop your girl from doing something so retarded?
>>
>>12378895
>mentioning /a/ and /f/
>not once she mentions based /fa/
>not browsing /fa/ daily

/ourgal/ my ass.
"Normie" purse, lmao.
>>
>>12378895
why didn't kotaku do an actual interview like this? it makes things way more interesting
it also explains why not as much of the text is /fa/ specific, she doesn't usually go on /fa/ as much as /f/ or /a/ and the idea is more just about anonymity

>>12379016
>mentioning /f/ at all
that's pretty fuckin chill man, /f/ is a great board
>>
>>12379016
Nah she's great, all the cool people left /fa/ years ago, all we have left are redittors, I just like to check to see if you guysll get better
>>
File: KARA-5.jpg (102KB, 750x1128px) Image search: [Google]
KARA-5.jpg
102KB, 750x1128px
>>12379016
check this
/fa/ is mentioned multiple times in most of the dresses from the collection.
>>
>>12379111
I'm guessing he meant in the article
>>
this interview quelled my autism about the subject
>>
>>12378912
Yeah me too but I can early see she is an hero
>>
stop shilling your shit here bitch
>>
>>12379276
>12 posters 12 replies, not including the new reply from myself
>implying this thread is one person shilling
also if you don't want threads about this don't bump it retard
>>
>>12379288
i'm talking about you making nonstop threads about this bullshit you roastie cunt
>>
>>12379291
don't call me a roastie cunt you knob lickin cockslobberer
since we're both sage-ing like big boys now the thread will go away, you happy?
>>
File: green.jpg (37KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
37KB, 500x644px
She made the didgets on dubs
>>
>>12379111
true. it's on the clothes a few times.

>>12379118
the interview didn't really mention it. it would have been so cool, however.
>>
>it would have been cool to namedrop /fa/ on a normie website
Go away!!!
>>
i think it's an error. i think it was /fa/ but they split it to /a/ and /f/. seriously it has to be a mistake
>>
>>12379399
What if it was her way of shouting us out while preventing an influx of normies?
>>
>>12379406
OURGALOURGALOURGALOURGAL
>>
>>12379399
Read the article she talks about anime and flash
>>
>>12379467
Yeah but the necklace says /fa/, and also >>12379406
>>
/m/ is a better board for anime anyway.
Why doesn't she come here and do an ama? I realize most of the comments would be show you tits but this place could use some interaction with a designer.
>>
>>12378912
I mean the interviewer's not wrong.
>>
>>12378895
>normie

I know you don't really want to put "normalfag" on a necklace, but come on.
>>
stop

responding

to shill

threads

you fucking

morons

sage
>>
Whipped some questions out. I want to talk about her work, her collection, herself and 4chan. If you have some more, write them up. If you think some questions need to be altered, say it. I"ll PM her on Facebook and ask her if she wants to do an AMA.

What's the first time you visited this website?
How did you become a fashion designer? Do you feel you have changed?
How do your peers look at your collection and at 4chan?
How important is anonymity to you?
The interviewer from The Verge kept repeating how bad this website is. What do you think of that?
On anon said that the clothes featured "very surface level memes" and "the collection as a whole just isn't very appealing, and overall I think it tries way to hard to convey a message, in writing terms, it tells instead of shows. A good collection would have attributes of /fa/ but would be hard to tell where the inspiration was drawn from, and thus more open to interpretation." What do you think of that?
Some people, jokingly or not, said that this collection was cultural appropriation. What do you think of that?
You said you mostly visit /a/ and /f/, and not /fa/. If you take a quick look at the catalog.What threads would you want to see more on /fa/?

Maybe some more questions about the environment she is in? How's the pressure and all that?
>>
How did you approach your chosen aesthetic?
How did it develop?
What do you think of fashion as self expression?
>>
>>12379625
Who paid you and are they by chance jewish?
>>
>>12378895
how many fucking threads do we need
>>
>>12379661
Nobody and no.
>>
>>12379625
Cancer
>>
>>12379625
Good god fuck off
>>
>>12379385
/fa/ is a normie website
>>
아오야마는 여장 버릇는 교자에공연 외설 혐의로 체포 된이있다.
>>
i need to know what this girl looks like before i decide if i like her or not
>>
>>12380261
go back to your normalfag threads about "w2c sliptongue chucks" you retard
we're actually trying to talk about the collection now
>>
>>12380268
what's there to discuss? it's just tasteful spin on memewear.

it looks okay, but bringing 4chan into real life is always a mistake.
>b-but
ALWAYS
>>
File: bxMTlnI.png (245KB, 473x378px) Image search: [Google]
bxMTlnI.png
245KB, 473x378px
https://www.designow.com/design/687 VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
>>
>>12380309
>needs nearly 4000 votes to get to first place
that's rough, but the nice thing is you probably aren't her shilling since I'm guessing she knows she ain't taking first place at this point

speaking of shilling, I'm guessing the spam of this isn't done by her
the stuff isn't even for sale on her website, so it seems more likely that this is kotaku and the verge stealth-shilling by using the subject matter as a point of controversy to bring in more ad-revenue
>>
>>12380323
I want the anon visor and I'm a man
>>
>>12379049
/f/ is definitely the most underrated board.
>>
>>12379625
Doot doola doot doo
>>
>>12380323
Even if every single /fa/ anon clicked their site right now they would not make enough ad revenue to warrant more shilling
>>
>>12381045
Yeah but they're probably normalfags who have no idea of how little a board/fa/ is
>>
we did it, lads
we were so ironic
we're post meta sincere now
>>
>>12379571
She's a hack. Go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
File: IMG_1215.png (264KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.png
264KB, 640x1136px
>>12380261
Didn't look very hard
>>
>>12378895
Normie bag is pretty GOAT
>>
File: ama.jpg (68KB, 666x1184px) Image search: [Google]
ama.jpg
68KB, 666x1184px
Hey everyone! One of you PMed me and told me about this thread/possible ama, so I figured I'd do one. I have until around 6pm, then I've got homework to do, so here's a proof pic and then I'll get started with the previous questions!
>>
>>12383329
what boards do you browse the most?
>>
>>12383329
Oh Christ

This is the worst
>>
>>12379625
1. What's the first time you visited this website?: About 2 year ago I think? I’m not entirely sure.
2. How did you become a fashion designer?: I previously went to a performing arts high school which had a costuming department that I mainly took classes in until I realised that I preferred designing my own garments as opposed to designing per. a director’s visions. If you’re talking more specifically about how I acquired a venue, models, etc., it was all through Designow who sponsored it. They chose 25 illustrated collections from a few hundred proposed from students at FIT, Parsons, Pratt, and SVA and then those whose collections were selected were shown at a collective fashion show. I’m a freshman, so this is the first opportunity that I’d had in that aspect.
3. Do you feel you have changed?: Yeah definitely, in terms of my design aesthetic. I used to make really stupidly overcomplicated and serious shit, but honestly after coming to NYC and seeing how many of my peers take fashion so incredibly seriously (and just people in general in NYC), it really made me rethink everything. I’ve since opted to just try and have fun with it because honestly, I don’t think fashion should be taken SO incredibly seriously and should have the potential to be fun. In terms of me as a person, I’m still a stupid weeb.
4. How do your peers look at your collection and at 4chan?: The majority of my peers, or at least all the ones I’ve interacted with about it, have reacted surprisingly positively to it? I say surprisingly because I totally acknowledge how awful it is as a concept haha. A good portion of them despise 4chan, but some of them are okay with it.
5. How important is anonymity to you?: To me personally, not terribly important, though it is fun.
>>
>>12379625
6. The interviewer from The Verge kept repeating how bad this website is. What do you think of that?: I think that they have a perception of it gained from what people mainly know 4chan for (i.e. raids and shit), as opposed to it being a platform that has much more to offer than that haha.
7. On anon said that the clothes featured "very surface level memes" and "the collection as a whole just isn't very appealing, and overall I think it tries way to hard to convey a message, in writing terms, it tells instead of shows. A good collection would have attributes of /fa/ but would be hard to tell where the inspiration was drawn from, and thus more open to interpretation." What do you think of that?: Everyone’s entitled to their own tastes! Obviously I like the way my collection turned out, but I can also completely understand hating it. I wanted to make it a bit more blatant as to what it was supposed to be, in order for people who aren’t even remotely familiar with 4chan to at least have some concept as to what it was. As for the surface level memes, god I wish I were able to use “/fa/gs” and shit on my pieces. Unfortunately though, I wasn’t able to because I wasn’t sponsoring my own show. I wouldn’t have been allowed to show anything if I had, since the company sponsoring it wouldn’t allow it.
>>
>>12379625
8. Some people, jokingly or not, said that this collection was cultural appropriation. What do you think of that?: Honestly I’m not gonna lie, as I said in that interview I go on /f/ and /a/, so in regards to it being cultural appropriation as whole of 4chan, I don’t agree. If we’re talking board specific yeah, I don’t come on /fa/ a lot mainly because a good portion of it is streetwear related, which is something I’m not incredibly interested in. Personally, I don’t think it is, but w/e.
9. You said you mostly visit /a/ and /f/, and not /fa/. If you take a quick look at the catalog.What threads would you want to see more on /fa/?: I’d love to see more threads looking at fashion as an artform as opposed to just utilitarian (i.e. fashion show pieces vs. streetwear). Though of course that’s personal preference because that’s what I love to do myself.
>>
>>12383329
Favourite current designers?

Biggest influences?

What's a good sewing machine for beginners?
>>
If she gets interviewed by an actual fashion publication it would be great if she shouted us out, we need people who are actually interested in fashion and not just trying to stop dressing like an autist. Nobody talks about new collections or new styles anymore
>>
>>12379659
10. How did you approach your chosen aesthetic? For this specifically, I wanted to try and portray the simplicity of the site through mostly simple silhouettes, as well as using only synthetics to help develop a robotic kind of atmosphere. I also only used text that I found on various threads.
11. How did it develop? It started out as an awful potential meme and ended as an awful real meme.
12. What do you think of fashion as self expression? I agree(?) with that 100%. That’s actually one of the things I love the most about fashion, that it’s an embodying type of artform. I suppose not everyone looks at it from this angle, but it’s the one I do. I think it’s a fantastic way to bring attention to an event or concept that involves human identity and interaction.
>>
>>12383329
this is not reddit you imbecile
>>
>>12379661
13. Yo I WISH I got paid haha. I paid for all of the materials and shit, but in return I got a venue to show it at. A trade off I guess. Also, I'm Latina.
>>
>>12383428
She got asked to by someone from here retard >>12379625
>>
>>12379406
I want her to namedrop us
We need people who are actually into fashion instead of these goofy ass niggas
All of the threads are shitposting now and not even fashion related shitposting
I'd prefer the non stop Rick owens Raf Simons shitposting to this
>>
>>12383428
y'all asked for an AMA my guy lmao
>>
>>12383329
why did you go for normie and not normalfag?

zzz
>>
>>12379612
Fuck off this thread is more related to fashion than half the threads up right now
Of course people are gonna talk about designers on a fucking FASHION BOARD
>>
>>12379625
What do you think of the influence /pol/ and the election has had on 4chan
>>
>>12383329
WAYWT?

What's your opinion on fake pieces?

When you ascend will call your women's line "qt 3.14", and your men's "manlet"?
>>
>>12383329
fuck, you look like tumblr incarnate. but thanks for caring about /fa/ and designing clothes and being creative and such.
>>
Have you felt any hostility from anyone other than this interviewer towards basing it on 4chan?
>>
>>12383432
>>12383435
"y'all"

No, one person wanted to ask questions. The rest of the responses to that person were:

>Who paid you and are they by chance jewish?

>Cancer

>Good god fuck off
>>
>>12383449
>12 streetwear children trying to kill this board even more

Politely vacate your life from your body, desu.
>>
>>12383449
Either way what's wrong with answering the questions? Literally sage and ignore god you people are stupid
>>
>>12383410
14. Moschino because I'm a trashy meme and they're a meme so I have to love them. Also Anna Sui.
15. In terms of designers? Moschino. In terms of outside shit? Unfortunately I have to accredit some of my creative ability to fuckin anime since I'm so into graphics and just, generally weird shit.
16. For beginners? I'd say a domestic Brother machine. If you don't plan on doing a lot, a normal, non-computerized domestic will do. If you want one that will last you fuckin forever, find one that's mostly metal. Unfortunately modern-day singers are shit and mostly plastic, hence why they break so easily, but the old 100% metal ones are fucking BEASTS
>>
>>12383438
17. As I said before, I honest to god wish I could have, but the sponsors of the show itself wouldn't let me do it.
>>
>>12383444
18. I stay far away from /pol/ lmao. That said, since I go to an art school in NYC you can probably guess what I think of it.
>>
>>12383471
Do you think there's a solution to all the /pol/ shitposting on 4chan
I'm as progressive as they come but I love jokingly using sluts and that's why I love 4chan because even if someone saying some crazy shit it would safe to assume they aren't actually racist but now it's not like that
>>
>>12383481
>solution

i'm not even /pol/ but maybe you should try out reddit bud
>>
>>12383481
Woah there, nigga. I think that needs some punctuation before someone can answer that.
>>
>>12383492
Fuck you and your normie punctuation
>>
>>12383445
19. Just a horrendously over-sized Lazy Oaf dress. I was gonna wear something better to work but the weather in NYC keeps fluctuating between cold and hot and this is the only really good outfit I have for that.
20. While I'm not super into them because the quality of them usually really shitty and honestly in some cases it does make sense to just save up and buy expensive shit for the quality, I think it's totally justifiable in the case of things like Birkins since you KNOW the reason they cost so much isn't because of the quality.
21. Stop
>>
>>12383446
Damn, didn't know I give off that headmates and otherkin kind of vibe. Rough. Thanks though haha
>>
>>12383471
>you can probably guess what I think of it.

not much because you likely don't know right wing politics enough and because you haven't taken the redpill yet.
>>
>>12383514
it's fine, whatever. but I guess your style might still change as time goes by. it's good to experiment and I see you're doing that a lot right now.
>>
>>12383481
22. No yeah I totally agree man, spot on. Honestly, I have no idea. What I think it more interesting (and in a way concerning) is the fact that god damned, politicians are shitposting real life. That's kind of why I decided to do the collection, to actually explore anonymity and how the supposed safety it provided isn't there in real life, yet people are still starting to go mainstream with it.
>>
>>12383533
Aw thanks. I'm actually considering changing my whole hair situation to try and fix some of the cringe I give off, considering the fact that so many people think I'm some sort of die-hard melanie martinez fan. If i do change it, what color should I go with? Bleach is painful so I'm leaning towards my natural color but I'm open to ideas.
>>
>>12383522
Boy I grew up having to go to a mormon church and every bit of politics that went with it. I know a good amount haha.
>>
>>12383540
>people are shitposting irl like they're anonymous
>tripfags are removing the anonymity from 4chan

:thinkingface:
>>
>>12383553
my boy, u think i want to post proof pics with every response?
>>
>>12383562
He probably just meant in general, it happens a bunch on other boards too
>>
>>12379008
just gotta respond to this, trust me he tried.
>>
>>12383562
I was just pointing out an ambiguous correlation for the /x/philes. No need to get your baskets in a bunch, friendo.
>>
>>12383582
heck sorry my dude aaaa
>>
How do you get into fashion? Like the Industry
I know I can't model because I'm too short for that and the closet I ever gotten was making some T-shirts that I gave to some friends. It seems like so much fun but I'm stuck in a shitty suburb and the "fashion" kids at my school wear yeezys, Louis Vuitton bags, and vans with flower patches
>>
>>12383544
You should go natural if you don't wanna bleach
Or you could just bleach the tips. Just stay away from some obviously Tumblr looking shit
>>
>>12383604
This
Unnatural colors scream sjw. I dont think particular patterns matter.
>>
>>12383598
23. It is by far one of the roughest things to get into. Unfortunately, as much as everyone tries to deny it, connections are the main way. Aside from that, you need to do absolutely EVERYTHING in your power to peruse it. You have to actually go out and find opportunities, not wait for them to come to you. Every single thing I've done thus far has been because I've actively sought out opportunities. You need to actually reach out to people and just be like, "Hey, here's my shit. I think it's good, if it peaks your interest, it's here. Thanks". That's one of the only ways anyone will ever know you exist. All in all, you've got to live by the wise words of Michael Scott: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky". Also, @ the fashion you mentioned, that sounds awful and I'm sorry.
>>
>>12383329
You are cute!
What are you gonna do if/when the fame hits you?
4chan is a massive website with different people. Are you planning to do more designs?
>>
Why didn't you lurk moar before creating this line? It's obvious you don't know anything about anything here, and was just making stuff up off the top of your head instead of something we could better resonate with. Were you in a rush?
>>
>>12383481
>Do you think there's a solution to all the /pol/ shitposting on 4chan
It's called Reddit
>>
>>12383454
>>12383455
please stop samefagging
>>
>>12383481
oh no someone on an anonymous image board said nigger and they might actually be racist, what will i ever do?
>>
What's your creative process?
How's the pressure in the field?
>>
>>12383635
Thanks anon! haha
24. Emphasis on if, honestly I have no idea. I haven't thought about that haha.
25. About this concept? No. I'm quite content with what've put into the collection I did. I am planning some other things though haha.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-164954.jpg (125KB, 1437x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-164954.jpg
125KB, 1437x432px
>>12383649
Just because you can't stand anything more to fashion than your slip tongue chucks doesn't make two people into one
Fuck back off to your w2c threads
>>
>>12383643
26. I actually did quite a bit! Literally all of the text is from threads that I found on here, unaltered. Obviously I could have included L O N D O N, but that and other board specific memes wouldn't have made any sense to people not familiar with this board specifically. As I said before, I wanted it to be somewhat blatant what it was meant to be, as I wasn't displaying this solely to people familiar with this board or 4chan in general.
>>
>>12383668
But wouldn't that confusion make more sense in conveying the chaos of anonymity on this board, and the culture it creates?
>>
>>12383652
27. My creative process is kind of janky? What I usually is analyse both the physical and mentally associated properties with something, and then translate those into clothing. When I'm trying to do this mainly through silhouette, I usually try and do this when I'm almost asleep since my mind comes up with some weird shit during that time, or else I go to a cafe that has a similar physical aesthetic to what I'm inspired by just sit there and sketch for several hours. I'm sorry if this isn't very clear, as I don't really know how to put it into words myself. As I said before, I'm a freshman and haven't had much instruction yet as to how to "correctly" go about designing.
28. From what I've experienced so far, it's definitely not as horrible as it's portrayed in The Devil Wears Prada haha. It's very stressful and chaotic, and a lot of the time unorganized, but personally I find that exciting. In the end, it's all worth it.
>>
>>12383674
29. Yeah, it could, but what purpose would that have if the viewers didn't even know what a board or the concept of 4chan even was? For example, all of the higher ups in the company that sponsored this had NO idea what 4chan was, but were able to understand the general idea of the actual site because of what I displayed. That said, if I had done board specific memes and relied on the confusion that would have caused, I don't think it would have come across as atmospheric, but rather as a confused concept. Either way, I actually do like that idea that you're putting across! Obviously I didn't think about in that way at the time I was designing this, but that also would have been interesting to do under the right circumstances (i.e. with pre-context as to the collection being about 4chan to the audience).
>>
What kind of homework?
Are there some people that are an example to you?
Do you have other interests or hobbies?
>>
File: uhh.jpg (143KB, 1437x432px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
143KB, 1437x432px
>>12383664
impossible to edit, right kara?
>>
Favorite manga/anime or comics in general?
>>
>>12383717
I'm on a phone you retard
I'm happy that I'm not as insecure as you though, even if more than one person disagrees with me I can handle things realistically
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-171136.png (333KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-171136.png
333KB, 1440x2560px
>>12383731
Forgot screenshot
Also what is posting cooldown you colossal newfag, you probably only came on here to get reassurance about your streetwear
>>
>>12383715
30. Revising a research paper on fundamentalist Mormonism.
31. Super corny, but my dad. I'm not gonna get into his whole life's story (obviously), but he initially grew up in Lima, Peru, basically homeless, and has gotten himself from that situation to now having immigrated to the U.S., become a master electrician, and also has a business of buying>renovating>selling houses. He's fucking amazing.
32. Unfortunately I am somewhat of a weeb, so I sometimes go to cons. Not that much anymore, but when I do I usually make cosplays for them, so there's that. I also really like making digital art, though I don't usually have much of a chance to do that anymore.
>>
File: 1489615102337.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489615102337.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>Has only been using 4chan for like 2 years
As someone who has been using 4chan for over 12 year I can definitely say what your doing is cultural appropriation, specifically of robot culture from what I've seen. This is especially egregious since you are a normalfag yourself.
I guess what I'm trying to say is
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU NORMALFAG PIECE OF SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>12383739
>unironically thinking posting this was funny
>>
>>12383329
I don't have a question, just want to wish you good luck. You seem nice.
>>
>>12383738
Hehe wow so interesting :DDD
>>
>>12383730
33. My favs are JJBA, Detroit Metal City, and Golden Boy, though the new YuGiOh movie coming out has re-ignited my hard-on for it that I had when I was a child so there's also that now.
>>
>>12383748
Thanks Anon!!
>>
>>12383743
Who said that?
>>
Overall, I think this fame gain is more for the better than worse.
More people - more unique looks, more unique appearances, more opinions.
Though I would suggest that newfriends would read the sticky first before posting, since this since has become a fucking mess in the past few days. Wew.

As for Kara
>>12383750
Good luck with your future works, they ARE unique and you have the opportunity that this website isn't full of neckbeards and nerds.
Please continue what you are doing and enjoy it.
>>
>>12383760
Nice try but everyone knows people don't exclusively greentext for quotes, just like barely anybody follows the rules of racism not being allowed outside of /b/ and /pol/
>>
>>12383765
What. I never said it was ironic either. My original post was neither ironic or meant to amuse
>>
>>12383761
Tysm Anon!!!! That means a lot haha
>>
>>12383770
Nice
>>
>>12383776
wew I made a few mistakes there
I meant *To show the media and the people that this website is not full of ~~~
I'm way too drunk
Good luck once again.
>>
>>12383329

tits or gtfo
>>
>>12383786
nice meme
>>
>>12383786
Double retard you only say this to people that say "femanon here" and attention seeking shit like that
>>
>>12383449
>>>/pol/

Fucking autists need not reply
>>
>>12383645
It's called not being actually retarded
>>
Will you keep lurking/posting here?
>>
>>12383800
34. Yeah definitely. Honestly, after spending so much time on this board during the actual making and design process I have a really weird connection with it that I feel I can't abandon. That's awful to say ("I have a somewhat emotional connection to 4chan"), but unfortunately it's true haha.
>>
why do postmodernists attempt fashion if there is nothing objectively good about anything they do? i honestly think your stuff is tacky and a dime a dozen. Fashion is inherently fascistic, classist and racist you can try and subvert that by dying your hair colour or uglifying yourself but at the end of the day even you yourself know that you're a humongous faggot who should just kill herself tbqhwyrn
>>
>>12383815
Autist
>>
>>12383815
You can apply this same pasta to pretty much any art form, which shows just how shallow it is
Try harder and use your noggin next time
>>
>>12383815
This entire thing is such cringe-try-hard holy fuck.
Nice try at shit-posting but honestly you need more practice.
>>
Alright Anons, I shall now take my leave haha. I actually really enjoyed interacting with you all, it was actually great insight. If I'm able to finish my hw earlier than expected and this thread isn't dead yet, I might come back on. Anyways, thank you all so much!
>>
>>12383851
Thanks for coming on, it was interesting seeing some actual discussion of fashion.
Sorry that a bunch of our small board is comprised of autists that really only come here to reassure their shoe choices
>>
>>12383851
Yw, please don't come back.
>>
>>12383851
thanks for coming & good work
>>
>>12383851
thank you! sorry about the assholes, and good luck with school
>>
>>12383851
Die normalfag
>>
>>12383821
you can apply this to any postmodern artform which is why postmodern art is shit by its own definition
>>
>>12384000
While I acknowledge your nice digits I also still stand by the shallowness of your shitpost
>>
this board needs to die already
>>
this thread is still up? sage
>>
>>12383329
1) whats ure favourite meme
2) why is ur hair so dumb looking lmbo
3) do u shave ur ass
4) do u want to be a meme
5) do u think this will make u a meme
5) are you jewish
6) why do u have a fat boyfrreind
>>
>>12378895
i know that girl. she goes to the school up the street from mine.
>>
>>12383776
come hang out at cooper sometime. we were checking out your shit like 2 weeks ago and thought it was funny
>>
>>12383329
your work is cool
>>
>>12383329
I wonder out of the ppl here giving you shit, how many have ever had their own line of fashion feature in an actual show.
You need to get into Yohji and Comme some more. From one trashy weeb to another, I think you'll like what you find.
>>
>>12384317
haha funny
>>
>>12383851
thanks, was interesting hearing about your background and process. good luck in school and always stay hungry.
>>
was it just me or was she a faggot memethot extorting 4chan cause thats the impression i got desu
>>
>>12378895
Looks like a worse version of "Off-White"
>>
>>12385274
remember to use sage in the future
>>
File: 4chan MAGA hat.jpg (438KB, 707x1331px) Image search: [Google]
4chan MAGA hat.jpg
438KB, 707x1331px
>>12383444
>>
>>12384317
answer this please
>>
How does your average week look like.
What are you going to do the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>12385602
>n-notice me!!!!!
>>
>>12383449
dude a legit fashion designer is andwering questions

how can i tell your a crossposter?
>>
>these tripfag replies

I think we've all learned why to keep normalfags and women off this website
>>
>>12386100
obviously

how else would you read the questions?
>>
>>12383329
kill yourself cunt
>>
>>12386227
you must have a bmi <30 to use this board
>>
>>12386274
besides the half blonde there isn't any similarity, shit bait
>>
File: 1487481274702.jpg (189KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
1487481274702.jpg
189KB, 800x501px
>Another faggot trying to make a profit by pushing shitty internet memes to mainstream

Kill yourselves desu
>>
>>12386348
>Another autist trying to shitpost by crying about things that aren't true
she's not selling it so there isn't a profit to be made
I swear, you shitposters just get more and more retarded with each post
>>
>>12386274
>hair isn't right length or color
>face looks different
>glasses
and not only the sign of being wrong but also a sign of your lack of sexual experience
>thinking a non-white girl would have pink nipples
and one last sign of your retardation
>filename from 4chan
>>
>>12386348
you know that if you want these threads to stop the best way is to ignore them right?
sage-ing makes your post not bump yeah but if you just write shitty bait then other people will respond and the threads will get bumped
>>
I wish we had more people from the industry dropping by.
>>
>browsing for 2 years

at first I was impressed but, with that fact its hard not to imagine someone just coming in and ripping from culture they barely understand
>>
>>12383851
Keep up the great work! You've hit a good demographic and I'm sure you're up-and-coming.

PS: Check out systemspace.link and lainchan. There's some cool stuff coming from there too.
>>
>>12383851
Good luck for future! :3
>>
Nokosage
goodluck working at McDonalds with that BFA lmfao
>>
>>12386696
she's just a first year student, but i agree. why anyone from the industry would bother, i really don't know.
>>
>>12378895
Addicts in AA call regular people Normies.
>>
>rip off an imageboard, taking all their good memes and making money off the back of other peoples creativity
>O..our g-girl!!

Well and truly cucked.
>>
>>12378895
>>
>>12383329
will you go out with me ?
>>
>>12391069
Repeating it doesn't make it true, it just exposes your obsession, need for attention, and possible autism.
>>
I think the collection was not executed very well at all.
The materials, silhouette, cut are not related to 4chan's board culture at all.
I think a bit of Margiela of where they put the anon, as covering the face and being anonymous, but it's not pulled of great.
Being anonymous is such a big part of what 4chan is, so why show the face of the models, why not take it a step further in some way?

And then using "OP" letters as earrings or necklace, that is just so boring conceptually.
Why not make the first model walk out have the letters "OP" used in some way as the opening? That seems way more fun and embodies the what "OP" also is.
Why not use green text quotes in some fun way, instead of just copy pasting some text on to the PVC? Why not make use of the well recognized "green"?
Or how about letting the last model be recognized in some way when a thread reaches the bump limit, by using the italic font in some way.
Why have you decided to just take "NORMIE", "OP", "/FA/", etc and just slapped it on in some way?
Or maybe it's just me that is missing something.

This you're just scraping the surface of what could be done both conceptually and execution wise.
The collection feels like what the average joe thinks what 4chan is.
You have not gone deeper into why people come back to 4chan and what makes it interesting conceptually as a product.
My two cents
>>
>>12383743
>unironically using the term unironically

please kill yourself.
>>
>>12391374
this is a good, constructive, critique.

i'm not sure she was pushed far enough, or pushed herself far enough creatively/conceptually, but most of us hate everything we did as a first year art student for similar reasons.

i do hope she reads your post and thinks about her collection critically instead of dismissing a more rigorous incorporation of 4chan culture as pointless because, paraphrasing from above, the people running the contest wouldn't understand it anyway. if an idea's worth exploring, it's worth exploring fully.
>>
>>12384542
kill yourself

>>12386100
that wasnt me, im the anon who asked the questions lmbo
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.