[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any jackets that are both /fa/ and waterproof?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6527.jpg (23KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6527.jpg
23KB, 293x400px
Are there any jackets that are both /fa/ and waterproof?
>>
>>12378809
>/fa/
Oh yeah totally, jackets are great for layering and comf-
>and waterproof
Hold the phone! Stop the presses! That's fucking CAH-RAAZZY. Way too technical for jackets or fashion
>>
Just replaced my old one that was way too large today, found a much narrower one in a surplus store

Jam packed with features, (roughly ten thousand pockets, including a fake one to get access to your pants pockets, hidden hood, liner is zipped in and can be removed, reflective buttons, etc) full Goretex, and warm enough to wear in the snow or regular weather if you remove the liner. And very effay.
>>
>>12378866
Oh also the liner is as soft as a god damn cloud
>>
>>12378866
Is this vetememes?
>>
File: its kind of a meme tho tbh.jpg (34KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
its kind of a meme tho tbh.jpg
34KB, 750x750px
>>
>>12378948
Which one is that?
>>
>>12378826
What if you extend /fa/ to including not letting you feel sweaty and uncomfortable?
In my experience that rules most rain jackets out.
>>
>>12378974
Sorry. It's a Patagonia Torrentshell.
>>
>>12378989
you're wearing the wrong rain jackets if they're making you sweaty.
>>
>>12378989
>>12378995
There's no such thing as waterproof. It can resist water up to a certain point but will start leaking eventually. There's plastic but that won't let your sweat evaporate.
>>
>>12378998
alright but talking about just standard rain conditions? yes this shit will keep you dry. I'm not gonna argue semantics about water proofing and water resistance. Water proof is a name for objects that contain a high enough resistance to water to deal with regular, everyday, scenarios.
>>
>>12378995
I've worn cotton with DWP, I've worn 100% wool treated to repel water., I've worn a Marmot Precip, I've worn oiled cotton.

For taking a walk in the rain the oiled cotton was *probably* the best out of those in terms of feeling cool and dry.
>>
Aigle
>>
>>12378998
What about goretex though?
>>
>>12379036
You mean waxed cotton?
>>
>>12378866
Where to cop? and I'm not looking for a repro, I want a real one.
>>
>>12380043
Kommando has some, I'd recommend trying to find a size that ends in 0 unless you are a very round or built fellow
>>
Loro Piana
Burberry
Barbour
>>
>>12380078
This and
Stone Island
NemeN
Nike ACG, especially the older stuff on Ebay
Y-3
Sporting brands in general make some ok stuff
Arc'teryx
Acronym
TheNorthFace

Pick whichever sounds the nicest, just buy the most expensive ones though
>>
>>12378866
t. Der Kommisar
>>
>>12380365
>pick whatever sounds the nicest and buy the most expensive one

Pleb detected
>>
>>12378826
On this note, I also am curious about nice looking motorcycle friendly jackets.
>>
What's a rain jacket that says "I've had penises in me before" that isn't pink or rainbow or otherwise physically faggy looking
>>
>>12378809
op, search tech wear brands
>>
File: this thread again.png (176KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
this thread again.png
176KB, 500x406px
>>12378809
>pic related
>>
File: 1460727983637.jpg (12KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
1460727983637.jpg
12KB, 320x449px
>>12378868
>NRW
>>
>>12379980
gortex is not waterproof, it's pretty water resistant, but not waterproof. plus once you get that stuff wet, it takes forever to dry
>>
>>12381842
sorry klaus, I don't know and don't care about your dumb schnitzel neighborhoods

I'm wishing you luck for when your next neighborhood bus driver takes a trip to the shopping district
>>
>>12381865
kek
>>
>>12381865
soowee the banter is lively tonight
>>
I have this waterproof Vaude jacket my mom gave me once. It looks extremely autistic but I already claimed that trophy anyway.
>>
File: pg-wear_thunder-black.jpg (56KB, 888x592px) Image search: [Google]
pg-wear_thunder-black.jpg
56KB, 888x592px
Too bad that pic related is sold out.

Are Hools effay?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.