[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insoles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: insoles.jpg (22KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
insoles.jpg
22KB, 550x427px
Function is a part of fashion.

Lets talk insoles. They can be as important as your choice in shoe, have a high arch but wanna wear flat soles? theres a insole for that.
Have stankfoot no matter what you do? theres an insole for that.
Theres an insole for everything.

Lets talk insoles.
R8+H8
>>
>>12377152
the best part about insoles is that they can help manlets.
>>
>>12377152
Tell me more about these insoles for stankfoot I'm listening
>>
>>12377695
that 2cm really makes a difference
>>
>>12377152
i need an insole for the first time. do you rec any particular brand?
>>
File: 50728839.jpg (39KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
50728839.jpg
39KB, 520x520px
These are the best I've ever had had them almost a year and they are still going strong. $10 , they have great arch support and they don't go flat.
>>
I'm glad this is around because I've been considering the investment of insoles for a while now. I'm just curious, wouldn't the addition of an insole take up space within the shoe- therefore technically making the shoe "smaller" in comparison when without the insole? As an insole user, would you size up your shoes in consideration of adding an insole?

And, while perhaps unrelated, I purchased slip-on shoes online that were half a size too big and cause my foot to move around slightly in the shoe. Would an insole fix that?
>>
>>12378104
i have a fucked up achilles tendon from an injury years ago and i just use Dr Scholl's. works great
>>
>>12379558
yes, no, and yes. the insoles i use are heel inserts that are like an inch and a half high to put less strain on my achilles. i have to buy shoes that have enough height to wear without my feet constantly slipping out. how do your feet move around in the shoe? if your heel slips out theres like little gel things you put on the inside heel of the shoe that helps them stay on.
>>
>>12379558
For the second one, yeah there are insoles that help with that shit depending on how it's too big.

My feet are long but narrow and flat, so shoes that fit lengthways never fit height and widthways, so I always use just a basic insole for that to take up some extra room.

Only problem is if your shoes fit heightwise and it's only length that's wrong then they'd make your feet too high in your shoes and they'd still slip.
>>
Any advice for flat feet?
>>
File: 51kKUTWzvzL.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51kKUTWzvzL.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>12378097
>>
File: 055.gif (35KB, 275x358px) Image search: [Google]
055.gif
35KB, 275x358px
>>12379762
>>
File: 41IyiDshxpL.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41IyiDshxpL.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>12379765
>>
>>12379769
>>12379559
I thought Dr Scholls were generally seen as dogshit products tho
>>
>>12379558
>take up space within the shoe- therefore
>would you size up your shoes
No, cos you'd wanna take out the original insole and put in your nice fat gel cooled aftermarkets.

>Would an insole fix that?
They fix everything

>>12379653
Orthotic Insoles, get sport ones they'll last longer.
>>
File: ok.jpg (4MB, 2344x3313px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
4MB, 2344x3313px
>>12379772
>Dr Scholls = dogshit
>>12379765
>>12379762
Problem solved.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.