[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is this meme haircut going to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Brush-Up-Undercut.jpg (74KB, 675x922px) Image search: [Google]
Brush-Up-Undercut.jpg
74KB, 675x922px
When is this meme haircut going to die?
>>
>>12374664
after 3-4 years when 00's gel spikes will return
>>
in my country it was already province-tier since 2016
>>
File: pędzel.jpg (46KB, 450x790px) Image search: [Google]
pędzel.jpg
46KB, 450x790px
>>12374664
it's already oversaturated and I mostly see it on middleschoolers
hopefully it's on it's last legs
>>
>>12374861
>province-tier
wtf do you mean? and which country?

this memecut started timidly in 2010 and the last 3 years is at its peak.
>>
>>12374874
now that it's fading out you can realize how shitty and disconnected it looks
>>
>>12374882
I realised taht several years ago
it's always been trash-tier, and I'm not just saying this because it's falling out of fashion
>>
File: JeremyRenner-in-the-hurt-locker.jpg (34KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
JeremyRenner-in-the-hurt-locker.jpg
34KB, 500x474px
Was planning on going to the barber to get a cut. Was thinking about the old marine corps high and tight with just a little more length like pic related
>>
>>12374882
the undercut, the brush up or both?
imo a subtle non-disconnected undercut haircut looks always good
>>
>>12374881
italy
provinces are like counties in the usa, "the province" designates the small cities and villages outside from the main city urban area
it's something like a mix of suburban and rural mentality, among the youth musical and fashion trends come and go with a delay of some years compared to the cities, but now with the internet diffusion it's less noticeable
>>
>>12374916
go it
the more disconnected haiurcut the more suburbun pleb-tier it is
>>
File: 2000 in a nutshell.jpg (64KB, 772x572px) Image search: [Google]
2000 in a nutshell.jpg
64KB, 772x572px
>>12374942
can't say I regret the late 2000's tho
>>
makes me consider going with the buzz for the rest of my life honestly
>>
>>12374664
a few years give or take
>>
idk, I don't even know why people care. If it looks good it looks good. I've gone with a comb over my whole life because it looks professional and shit.
>>
>>12374664
what's worse, this or manbuns?
I think either can be pulled off alright if done well but manbuns are usually fucked up more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.