[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need a haircut >ring up a random hairdresser to make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1464650064038.gif (4MB, 280x229px) Image search: [Google]
1464650064038.gif
4MB, 280x229px
>need a haircut
>ring up a random hairdresser to make a appointment
>booked in for 12pm tomorrow
>ask her if she's been there a while
>she's like uuuuuuhh
>say ok I just don't want to walk in and have an apprentice cut my hair
>she replys yep
>say I would like someone that's been there a while and knows what she's doing
>she instantly just starts saying yep yep yep
>tells me mens haircuts are $38.50
>just wants top get me off the phone

How do you deal with dumb bitches when trying to find a good place for a haircut, /fa/?
>>
>>12368257
hell nigga, if you talk as much as you fucking type I understand the "yep yep yep"

jesus
>>
>>12368257
You sound really annoying. Go to a fucking barber you creep.
>>
>>12368261
Do you not understand that green texting is just super condensed to what actually happened?
>>
>>12368257
Why don't you read reviews of places before just choosing somewhere at random?

Also if you don't like talking on the phone, just choose a place that lets you book online and specifically choose the stylist you want.
>>
>>12368257

You go to a barber you nigger.
>>
>>12368257
specifically how entitled
>>
>>12368257
Fourty dollars for a fucking haircut? I got a Vietnamese lady who does mine for $12 (still think it's to much) I don't understand a word she says but she can cut hair like a motherfucker
>>
>>12368257
>>12368266
yeah you sound autistic as fuck

if you care enough then you should just look up a serious place that charges more
>>
>>12368984
>I got a Vietnamese lady who does mine for $12 (still think it's to much) I don't understand a word she says but she can cut hair like a motherfucker

gosh, what a fucking boring story
>>
>>12368257
YEP YEP YEP
>>
>>12368257
Check Google reviews for places in your area, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>12368268
I thought you were dead or in a mental health center
>>
>>12368257
Yep yep yep go to a barber cunt.
>>
>>12368257
>local salon
>men's haircuts: $15
>women's haircuts: $35
>have long flowy hair
>get shampooed every time i come in
>barber spends just as much time one my hair as he would a woman's
>still get charged only $15
>tip 5
>>
>walk into barber
>say hi to barber I want
>wait for him to finish
>2 on the sides, trim top, neaten fringe
>pay £12, leave

Not hard, how can you be over 18 and not manage to get your haircut easily?
>>
>>12369439
I'm 23 and my mum still calls the hairdresser to make an appointment. At this point I'm not sure how to do it myself and I know I will fuck up and make it embarrassing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.