[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0301.png (17KB, 800x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.png
17KB, 800x262px
What went wrong?

Pic related
>>
resellers
>>
File: IMG_0188.png (69KB, 1000x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.png
69KB, 1000x496px
>>12367247
>>
Resellers
Fobs
Fashion memes
13–17 year old kids
>>
File: IMG_1627.jpg (286KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1627.jpg
286KB, 1280x853px
>>12367247
The Ape
>>
>>12367906
Racist
>>
>>12367909
I can't tell if you're trolling or not but fuck off newfag
>>
>>12367247
Nothing, they are exactly where they want to be right now and are the masters of low quantity hyped releases
>>
Selling tacky shit that says supreme. They need to start selling better stuff lately stuff looks like ass.
>>
>>12367247
tfw i've wanted to jump on the bandwagon because the history behind the brand is p cool but 2insecure to be associated with the people who wear it

>>12367906
nigo's g and i'll always appreciate bape
>>
Nothings wrong with the brand they're making a lot of money off of high school kids. Nothing wrong with rocking something like Supreme because they actually do have decent pieces. Only thing is that most people only hype over basic ass bogos. Also if you rock this brand you're gonna be associated with the stereotype of most people that rock this brand.

But yeah rock what you like lol
>>
>>12367953
This. The hypebeast stigma is pretty bad.
>>
The fact that you either need a bot or 500 dollars to buy a damn hoodie.
I want just a basic box logo hoodie or something because I actually skate and like supreme forore than just a hypebeast clothing company, but it's rediculous to try and actually get something.
>>
>>12367943
As long as your not wearing 3 pieces with just a logo you'll be fine dude
>>
>>12367247
Got associated with Odd Future and went downhill ever since
>>
>>12367953
Pretty accurate. They fully recognize their place and cater to their market. It's not bad (well, usually not), and still has the "cool" factor
>>
File: 1490815862480.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1490815862480.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>take a very basic badly-fitting article of clothing
>slap BRANDNAME over it in bright red
>viral the shit out of it
>>
>>12368133
yeezy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.