[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heel drag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 9zu7pw.jpg (356KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9zu7pw.jpg
356KB, 1600x1200px
I swear there's no way of stopping this shit. Bought a new pair of shoes and literally went out of my way to pick my feet up when I walk to the point people have told me I look like a retard and this shit still happens

End me
>>
>>12356753
theyre shoes, thats what happens
>>
you're right, it's unavoidable. just deal with it and get your shoes resoled when they're too worn down.
>>
Just wear your clothes and don't worry man, shit gets worn out and its and it's inevitable. Maybe wear them less frequently so you get a longer life out of em
>>
Possessions, no matter how expensive, are ephemeral. Clothes are made to be worn.
>>
>>12356753

The heel will wear first that's just how a step works.

More concerning is the fact that your heel wears that unevenly. It suggests your foot arcs inward when you take a step. This is very bad and you should have your insole adjusted to where you take a natural step that would wear the heel evenly across.

Fail to do this simple thing now and look forward to posture problems and joint issues in 10-20 years.
>>
>>12356753
I started using a wheelchair instead of walking, problem solved.
>>
>>12356753
>wearing arenas in 2017
>>
File: How to walk.png (18KB, 702x700px) Image search: [Google]
How to walk.png
18KB, 702x700px
>>12356753
Don't listen to these retards I got a solution for you.
I have never had heel drag problems because I know how to walk correctly, I made a diagram for you.
>>
>>12356814
are you summit1g
>>
File: HowDoYouRun2.jpg (23KB, 430x175px) Image search: [Google]
HowDoYouRun2.jpg
23KB, 430x175px
>>12356753
It's entirely natural and unavoidable.
>>
this is mainly to do with under or overpronation, it's just how you naturally walk.
even if you had a perfect walking style it's still gonna wear down you doofus.
>>
File: 22557522._UY1749_SS1749_.jpg (217KB, 1749x1749px) Image search: [Google]
22557522._UY1749_SS1749_.jpg
217KB, 1749x1749px
Read this book. Then start lifting.
>but i want to be a twink
Yeah dude, I don't mean you have to get big. I mean you have to correct your muscle imbalances. You can stay more or less the same size.
>>
>>12356830
i am overpronated and constantly have back problems :( birkenstocks have been one of my only reprives
>>
>>12356830
Absolutely not natural nor unavoidable.

Pick up your fucking feet when you walk you mongoloids.
>>
>>12357219
Your foot pivots on the heel, rubbing off material every time you step. You don't go stomping around everywhere, do you?
>>
>>12356753
Walk properly
>>
File: warwick-heel-wedge.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
warwick-heel-wedge.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>there's no way of stopping this shit

WRONG.

Get a rubber heel wedge from Amazon. Tape it inside your shoes with the thickest edge on the opposite side (very important!) of where the wear normally occurs. The soles will wear out slower and more evenly. Seriously, it will fucking blow your mind.

Kinda learned about it by accident after trying to fix heel bruising and rolled ankles from skateboarding. Only wish I knew about this sooner. Could've saved a lot of shoes...!
>>
Heel taps nigger
>>
>>12357223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j4YRHf6Iyo

the foot does not "pivot"
>>
>>12357219
its not due to feet dragging you retard

certain parts of the heel touch the ground first making those parts of the shoe wear out faster
>>
>>12357920
feels like that might put strain on your body instead
>>
>>12358171
>caring about your body when you can look effay

Is being in great pain fa btw?
>>
https://www.powersteps.com
>>
>>12357984
looks gay af
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.