[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kankens are cute. Wear what you want you fucking faggots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3262.jpg (27KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
27KB, 236x214px
Kankens are cute. Wear what you want you fucking faggots.
>>
>projecting
>>
>All the chinese kids have these on campus
>Every day
>>
>>12355052
JanSports for snowflakes
>>
>mfw my regular backpack just fucking decided to rip on me
>all i have left is my kanken
>one more quarter of college to go
Like hell im copping another backpack for just hte last 10 weeks of school lmao.
>>
They always looked really uncomfortable. The straps have no padding and they sit really low. Doesn't seem good for your back.
>>
File: 1otpn.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1otpn.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Opinions on drawstring bags? I use it exclusively, just plain black nothing else
>>
>>12355052

In Europe, trough a lot of different cities, I have never seen a man wear this. Only women and it seems like 95% of student girls wear them.
>>
>>12355052
No thank you I don't want to look like a female sociology student.
>>
>>12355354
on the contrary in Australia. I saw guys everywhere wearing it in black and grey so I bought it in the small version for work in the black. Only girls I see wearing them are asian tourists.
>>
>>12355341
if youre not a jock youll look like a dork
>>
>>12355354
Yeah, I agree. In Brighton all the 'art hoe' tumblr style girls wear them- usually in mustard, navy or black.
>>12355336
one of my friends got the laptop version which has padded straps and back- but its more expensive for a feature it should of had originally.
>>
>>12355090
>snowflakes
kek
special snowflake thinking they're a snowflake by not being a snowflake
>>
>>12355392
what if i'm a qt
>>
>>12355087
Why do the Chinese ruin everything they touch?
>>
>>12355052

I'm sticking to my leather backpacks. Durable, look great and never go out of style.
>>
>>12355341
Trashy but simple
>>
File: kånk.jpg (126KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
kånk.jpg
126KB, 1000x667px
should I buy it?
>>
>>12355052
KÅNKEN, not kanken
>pleb
>>
>>12355052
when i see girls wearing these i know they do anal on the first date
>>
>>12356303
>when i see girls wearing these i know they get triggered on the first date
Fixed.
>>
>>12356303
what about guys wearing it?
>>
>>12356323
Metrosexual faglords.
>>
>>12355336
They are. Thin, non padded straps are uncomfortable garbage. No back padding either.
>>
>not finding a local artisan and commissioning an elegant unbranded bespoke bag to fit your style perfectly

Fucking retards. Why do you even come here?
>>
>>12356547
Name 1 (one) game where this happens
>>
>>12355423
t. triggered betacuck
>>
File: 7517brn-rf-qtr.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7517brn-rf-qtr.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
>>12356547
>locally made backpacks
googled backpack manufacturers near me and this was the only decent one that came up. I surely don't want to shell out $380 for a regular art hoe backpack.
>>
I have a Kanken backpack and I love it. I don't care what you /fa/ggots think.
>>
>>12355336
I actually like them for this reason. Padded straps are usually too bulky and slip off my shoulders with most backpacks, and the bags themselves are short enough to be positioned on my back without hitting my hips like most other backpacks I've tried. 10/10 comfy for me.

But then I am a 5'0 90lbs girl so close enough to the size of the Swedish school children they were originally made for. If you're not a dwarf they're probably not as comfy.
>>
>>12355052
It's a fucking BACKPACK you faggots! HOLY SHIT. Just go to fucking walmart like a normal person and buy a durable black backpack for $30. Sometimes if you "looksmax" every single part of your outfit you end up looking like a gay tryhard clown. Sometimes it's best to just go with functionality and cost effectiveness.

I've had a basic black backpack that I bought for $40 for over five years now and there are no problems with it
>>
>>12356303
That's hot and now I want to meet these women

I live in the village and the only girls I see with these bags are yuppy/dink women who are already married
>>
>>12356998
>Just go to fucking walmart like a normal person and buy a durable black backpack for $30.

Don't act like that backpack is going to be durable though
>>
>>12357012
I threw mine around for 6 years with heavy ass college books in it, dragged it across concrete, was not careful with it at all. It still has no rips, tears, all the zips work.. How the fuck can you "break" A FUCKING BACKPACK? Short of a giant hole ripping open in the bottom, the thing is always going to be functional.
>>
>>12356293
Let me just slap your shit for you right now...
>>
>>12356998
Never going the cheap backpack route again.
>Got two of these motherfuckers at Costco for $30
>Autisticly large but doesn't actually hold that much in one compartment
>Zipper pulls start falling off after a month
>"Features" like back ventilation and suspension straps don't work at all
>Back and strap padding shred up anything underneath them
>Shitty at keeping out water
>Straps ALWAYS give out and rip after 1.5 years (at the suspension point unsurprisingly)

And why don't you go back to wherever you came from?
>>
>>12356998
>walmart
>durable

ayy
>>
>>12357077
I bought a High Sierra backpack for $45 and it has lasted me 6 years. Maybe you're a retarded nigger if you can't figure out how to make an industrial backpack last for more than 1.5 years.
>>
>>12357184
>It's my fault that this shitty nylon backpack is poorly designed
wow
>>
>>12356665
>im triggered that your triggered
i wish reddit would leave
>>
>>12357001
you live in the village? i'm fucking jelly anon
>>
>>12357741
>cant even make up sentences by his own without borrowing from internet meme prose
lmao @ your swiss cheese brain
>>
>>12357184
calm down dave.
>>
>>12357765
the irony of this post is palpable
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.