[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the 1.0 Ultra boost be replaced? >Perfect comfort >Perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 98CRH2v.jpg (218KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
98CRH2v.jpg
218KB, 1080x720px
Will the 1.0 Ultra boost be replaced?

>Perfect comfort
>Perfect knit pattern
>0 bad colorways
>>
>>12353966
>0 traction

You forgot that

2.0s are the best functionally
>>
>>12353982
My creams have the same tractions as the 2.0's I've tried.
>>
>>12353987
Not in wet grass faggot
>>
>>12353966
1.0s have shitty bottoms that wear out fast. They fixed that with 2.0 and 3.0.
>>
>>12354106
With what soles?
>>
>>12354178
I meant the undersides of the shoes that touch the ground when you walk. I read it was made from a weak kind of rubber but then Adidas made a deal with a tire company to produce more durable ones for 2.0s an 3.0s. Anyway, just what I read. Won't deny 1.0s are aesthetic af.
>>
>>12353987
I'm p sure creams are one of the few 1.0s that have the continental rubber so you're getting 1.0 looks with 2.0 function
>>
>>12353966
I'm sure they'll be brought back eventually. Adidas must know people prefer the 1.0 aesthetic. I could see them releasing a few more versions before re-releasing the 1.0s though. They will milk the UB hype for all it's worth.
>>
Dooms > 1.0 UB > EQTs
>>
>>12355024
>bulky ass shoe
i have 2 pairs of dooms and i barely wear them
same reason i rarely wear my ozweegos
and the eqt 93 17s (at least the white mountaineering collab) are as comfortable if not more comfortable than the 1.0s and look pretty damn good
>>
>>12354895
Yeah, a 1.0 og purple restock is bound to happen, they did it with the NMD so I'm sure they'll do it with the UB

>>12355394
Tried on a pair and I must say the sole felt really unstable and squishy. I prefer ultra boost for it's stability.
93/17 could really benefit from a torsion system, and it's weird that it doesn't have one since the rubber sole already has a hole cut out for it.
>>
>>12355394
When will they have a proper Prime Knit pattern?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.