[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is fuccboi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
is there a difference between fuckboy and fuccboi? I googled fuccboi and hypebeast shows up. Is there a difference? ANd why is it that normies in fashion not understand the term fuccboi? is image seen fuccboi?
>>
you, you are a fuccboi
>>
>>12352135
these type of response is as stale as it gets.
>>
>>12352179

then stop making shit threads
>>
>>12352190
stop giving shitty responses. all i wanted is to know what a fuccboi is
>>
>>12352240
it's meaning is mutable and nearing the point of uselessness a la "hipster" and "cuck"
>>
>>12352312
Except hipster and cuck have very specific images in mind when brought up.

If you pretend they "don't mean anything more", odds are usually good you are one yourself - and likely both, in this case.
>>
>>12352053
I'll take a bite at it. I'm not sure if my meme/internet history is accurate, someone can correct me if they've been around /fa/ longer.

fuccboi was originally a term around internet fashion circles (/fa/ in particular) to describe a poseur or someone with a lack of substantive fashion knowledge. Normies in fashion likely don't understand it because it was fairly niche (but not anymore). I'm honestly not sure if fuccboi was originally from black people and /fa/ took it from them, or the black people took it from /fa/.

Anyway, eventually the term went mainstream and was co-opted by a number of groups. As it got spread it got misspelled and used for different things. It has had a variety of meanings, but most usually I've seen "fuck boy" as a player or just general douche/womanizer.
>>
fuccboi = hypebeast

fuckboy = chad
>>
>>12352324
the term started in the african american community in reference to a prison bitch, essentially becoming an alternative for the use of faggot as "faggot" got the political correctness treatment (see athletes fined/suspended for the word in the last 5+ years). there it migrated to the sneakerhead/streetwear community, and began to become synonymous with poseurs and hypebeasts.
>>
>>12352324
Thank you. Quality reply. So i asked this fashion girl if she knew anyone who did fuccboi fashion and she was so confused
>>
>>12352053
if you don't know, you probably are one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.